[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which wrestlers were buried just because of backstage politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Christian.png (314KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Christian.png
314KB, 640x360px
Which wrestlers were buried just because of backstage politics and jealousy?
>>
>>2515550
Based Captain Charisma
>>
>>2516476
You're not the real Nami, I am!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0
>>
File: ddp23.jpg (19KB, 276x421px) Image search: [Google]
ddp23.jpg
19KB, 276x421px
Most over guy in WCW, Vince had to bury him.
>>
>>2516487
could you imagine today if they dropped a muslim character because of a terrorist attack? holy shit wwe was based back then
>>
>>2517792
Hassan was fucking awesome. Political Correctness was starting to gain steam around this time and we never got to see how based his run would have been.
>>
>>2517682
>because of a fucking hug

Ddp was boned the hardest in the buyout.
>>
>>2517682
fucking undercarder the piece of shit

why would DDP wanna stalk ur ugly ass now ex-wife if his wife was 10000000x hotter?
>>
>>2515550
lifelong peep here
>>
>>2517682

I hope the younger kiddies get just how based DDP was.

Someone could try to throw out other examples but to me he's the last star of a different era. No one looked out for DDP, no one protected him or groomed, no one set a path for him. The dude just busted his ass until the fans and his peers reacted. He got so over they had to give him the belt and then he busted his ass some more to get over as the champ. It wasn't his look or his merch sales or his q rating, it was this guys busts his ass as to get over and he gets over so he's the champ. The people's champion.
>>
>>2518395
I love cheating on my gf w uggos. Thrilling.
>>
File: 343c.jpg (73KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
343c.jpg
73KB, 600x563px
That gimmick that he had for like a month was so cool
>>
>>2520456
Agree.
>>
>>2520456
You're talking about this right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5LJvOt_8B0

If so, yeah he was pretty based
>>
>>2517682

Vince really dropped the ball here.

He could have been huge in WWE and been a top star for years.
>>
>>2515550
Why wasn't christian a draw?

I thought he had peeps
>>
>>2520756
Hi Vince! Were you in a coma in 2005?
>>
>>2515550
Wait why was Christian buried due to backstage politics?
>>
>>2520756
no one can draw with randy orton
>>
>>2520934
he wasn't

vince just didn't see christian as a main eventer because he was short and had a rat face
>>
>>2520756
He was red hot in 2005 and then was cooled off considerably cause that was the beginning of the Cena cycle. Not really fair to expect him to draw the way he could have 6 years later and against certified anti-draw, Randy Orton.
>>
>>2520543
YAAASSSS

>I would want somebody to reuse this gimmick but then some hack WWE writer now would ruin it.
>>So RIP Sean
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.