[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait... Why wasn't Samoa Joe in the Andre the Giant Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hes fat.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
hes fat.png
1MB, 1200x675px
Wait...

Why wasn't Samoa Joe in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal, and why didn't he win?

He had absolutely zero involvement in the HHH vs. Rollins match, so it would've at least given him another credential and a cool Wrestlemania moment
>>
>>2513146
Because he's FAT
>>
>>2513146
They need Grunk to win so the news channels could play a clip from Wrestlemania
>>
>>2513146
>why isn't a guy they are pushing in the jobber royale

Joe is established he doesn't need the battle royal win.
>>
Battle Royals are for the undercard players to get their time. Sami was in it, and even though I don't like him, he's in the upper Midcard, so he doesn't need that win. Baron Corbin and Mojo are future prospects that Vince seems to be looking into.
>>
>>2513146
He's a TNA guy, he'll be getting buried in 2 months
>>
Because he's fucking shit and nobody wants to see his jobber ass
>>
>>2513265
ajstyles.jpg
>>
>>2513281
Styles is the exception for some reason, they didn't even make hime waste a year in NXT
>>
>>2513281
He's actually good though
>>
>>2513281
He came as a new japan guy, people must have forgot he was mr. tna
>>
Nobody cares about him
>>
Because his internet provider is Apogee Telecom Inc
>>
>>2513166
It would've looked good on his Wrestlemania Win-Loss record, and if they are gonna push Joe as a monster heel that is a decent start
>>
>>2513173
Does Vince have the worst eye for talent of all-time? or does Laurinitus have him beat?
>>
Should've had him and maybe Kevin Owens do a run in during the trips match, reinforce this little "Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe are triple H mooks" story they don't seem to know whether they're rolling with or not
>>
>>2513412
They've been so wishy-washy with that story, it really screams of "plans could change" booking.

I think they're not sure if they're gonna turn Finn or not too.
>>
>>2513383
What's the point? We all know how monster heels fair in WWE.
>>
>>2513421
Turning Balor would be an incredibly stupid, colossal mistake.

...so I have no doubt that's what'll happen.

>>2513392
Laurinaitis was [apparently] just signing guys he thought Vince would like.
>>
>>2513281
Didn't go to NXT so at least we know they take AJ seriously.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.