[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Alright then," Bradshaw said. "I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

"Alright then," Bradshaw said. "I'm going to give you boys a little assignment. I want you to buy two six-packs of beer. On the drive home, I want you to drink them and throw the bottles at road signs."

"Okay," I said, even though I was pretty sure we weren't going to do it. The next day we were in Charlotte. Bradshaw pulled me aside and said, "Hizardy, your mission was fairly simple. Were you successful?"

"What's that?"

"Did you get the beers and throw them at road signs?"

"No, man, we didn't. We don't drink."

All we had to do was lie.

We should have lied. It would have been a lot easier. Bradshaw was pissed off in the worst way. For the next few weeks, we'd say hello to him and he'd just say "Go to hell."
Is he autistic?
>>
>>2512166
Yes.
And gay.
>>
Man gives you a mission and you didn't carry it out, of course he'll be mad at your ass
>>
No, he's just old school.

When you're a greenhorn in the wresslin' business you do what the senior wrestlers tell you to do and you learn to like it. It's called paying your dues.
>>
SPOT MONKEYS BTFO
>>
>>2512180
Paying your dues doesn't involve retarded shit, that's just hazing, and rookies can't tell the difference half the time.
Even if paying my dues involved something like that, I'd hand JBL a bottle and tell him to shove it up his ass.
Because JBL isn't a wrestler anymore. He's a commentator that constantly fucks even that job up. He's a fat piece of shit who can't back anything up when push comes to shove. I'd fuck JBL up.
>>
>>2512205

>Seething this hard over smark favorites

You have to go back
>>
>>2512214
to where?
>>
>>2512224
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/
>>
>>2512166
>taking this out context this bad

I listened to that interview and Matt basically said JBL got fairly easy to deal with once you show how commited you are to the business and aren't a huge pussy.
>>
>>2512214
I am a smark you dipshit. That doesn't mean I'm a pussy. JBL literally can do nothing if someone stands up to him. Mauro should have broken his nose and threatened to kill him. Bradshaw would have blubbered like a fucking baby.
>>
>>2512205
>SEETHING
>>
>>2512234
>admitting you're a smark on /asp/

This is some pretty high quality b8
>>
>>2512234

>being a smark

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>2512240
How so, young boy? It's honestly not difficult to prove you're not a pussy to someone. If they step up, tell them to fuck off. If they don't fuck off, knock their fucking teeth out.
This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>2512166
What would happen if all the undercard guys held Bradshaw down and raped him in the shower. Would he kill himself?
>>
>>2512180
autism
>>
>>2512288

>Being on /asp/

>not having autism

LEAVE
>>
>>2512256
Cringe
>>
>>2512266
>What would happen if all the undercard guys held Bradshaw down and raped him in the shower. Would he kill himself?

Are you kidding? That's probably his subconscious wet-dream. He would probably just play it off by laughing and saying "alright boys, ha ha, y'all crazier than I thought" etc. but deep inside he would enjoy the feeling of getting his ass psuedo-pounded by the boys.
>>
>he posted this direct from reddit

you need to come back with me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.