[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been on asp for a couple of days. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_3.png (2MB, 1078x695px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
2MB, 1078x695px
I haven't been on asp for a couple of days. What's up with this?
>>
who fucking cares about outlaw shit
>>
VINCE SEEETHING
>>
>>2512135
>>2512137
It's just strange that Vince let them do it.
>>
that's actually kind of cool vince let it happen
>>
>>2512139
he doesnt care as long as its not tna or any valid competition
>>
>>2512132
I cant find one person in that crowd who looks of healthy weight
>>
>>2512162
The guy at the top wearing the shirt with blue lettering and the guy in the middle-left wearing a black, what I'd assume to be, nWo shirt; but it's hard to tell.
>>
>>2512162
The kid with batmanetty shirt
>>
>>2512156
They have ties with IWC. It is rumored that they are one of the Bingohall promotions who will have their cake library up in the network.
>>
>>2512132
Hardyz drawing and Vince knows that.
>>
>>2512139
>>2512156
>>2512193
I go to IWC shows sometimes. It's not uncommon for stars to fulfill their obligations when they sign a new contract. I saw Rhyno at the last IWC show I went to when he and Slater were Tag champs
>>
>>2512139
Why not? All vince's successful talent is from the indies? They've blown years of work into reigns and he worked the raw regment ratings into a death angle.

Vince can't make stars, might as well just accept he's WCW now and import his talent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.