[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Smarks bitch when Roman wins all the time >Smarks love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 3d95b089dckazuchikaokada.jpg (75KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
3d95b089dckazuchikaokada.jpg
75KB, 600x900px
>Smarks bitch when Roman wins all the time
>Smarks love when Okada wins all the time

Why the double standard?
>>
One is among the best in the world
The other isn't even the best on his watered down kid's show
>>
I don't love that Okada wins all the time. He's been having great matches, but I was hoping for both Omega and Shibata to beat him.

With that said, I'm cheering for him vs Fale.
>>
>>2512023
fpbp
>>
>>2512028
>>2512023
Samefag
>>
>>2512017
Okada can work.
>>
>>2512033
Seething
>>
>>2512017
Snark here, He should have lost to Shibata ;-;
>>
>>2512023
I know the Japanese people are little, but I'd hardly call their program a "kids show".
>>
File: Dwight_Howard_psd60709.png (240KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dwight_Howard_psd60709.png
240KB, 300x400px
>>2512055
>>
>>2512017
Okada is just alot more fun to watch. Without this board's constant shitposting about him, I would be bored out of my mind watching anything Roman's involved in.
>>
>>2512023

/thread
>>
>>2512017
Okadas pretty much great all around and put over Shibata pretty fucking strongly even in defeat
>>
>>2512017
Because he doesn't bore the audience to death, is charismatic, and doesn't look like he always has a huge stick up his ass when he walks down the ramp.
>>
>>2512158
Okada does have a constant "Am I smelling shit?" face
>>
>>2512194
Hahaha good job dude
>>
>>2512194
>has mainstream appeal
Literally no one knows who the fuck Roman Reigns is in the mainstream and would only laugh at how dumb that name sounds if they heard it.
>>
>>2512026
Okada should have won vs Omega.
Shibata should have won vs Okada.
I'm saying this as an Okada fan. Shibata dominated that match and Okada winning it the way he did almost completely disengaged me, when I had been on the edge of my seat for 20 minutes.
Fuck Fale, though. NJPW in May sucks. Okada better retain.
>>
>>2512194
they probably know him as "the rocks cousin" or "that guy that gets booed on that male soap opera" rather than his actual name
>>
>>2512017
Okada is an amazing wrestler and a proven draw.
Roman is neither of those things.
Not to mention it's just as important in HOW those matches play out: Okada has looked vulnerable in every title defense so far (which doesn't make his opponents look weak) whereas Vince thinks MAKING DA BIG DOG LOOK STRONG is the end all, be all of Roman victories.
>>
To everyone saying Okada should have lost in this match and that you need to keep this in mind: he's proving to be a bigger draw than TANA-FUCKING-HASHI. Attendance numbers have risen since he officially became Ace and it would be absolutely retarded of New Japan to take the belt away from him when they're making more money now than before.
>>
>>2512326
>>2512331
>obese marks SEETHING
>>
>>2512343
So they went from 500 fans to 600 fans?

Based Gookada.
>>
Okadetty needs 45 minutes to tell a story, BDD only needs 15 and doesn't waste our time for another 30 minutes, better effciency.
>>
>>2512750
imagining how fucking gassed roman would be after 40 minutes has me rolling
>>
I was pulling for Shibata. I'm guessing Kenny takes the belt right before the US shows.

Okada v Reigns is a fun comparison. The difference between replacing the top guy successfully and not. Vince's fault. If Roman had squashed Cena instead of Brock he might've had a shot. As is was too roundabout.
>>
>>2512786
Romanetty's push is more of a mix between Naito and Okada

>Naito gets pushed as a babyface
>Gets booed by the fans
>Turns heel
>Everyone loves him
>Becomes one of NJPW's main draws

>Okada is Tanahashi's successor just like Roman is supposed to be Cena's successor
>The bookers for their respective companies have massive boners for them
>Okada's push worked, Roman's didn't
>>
File: Kenny+Omega.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny+Omega.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
The real ace of NJPW.

Okadetty will soon be replaced.
>>
File: IMG_4722.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4722.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>
>>2512786
Vince and most of the WWE fanbase don't have the patience for a four year feud between Cena and Reigns, even if Cena was still at the top and not part time.
Cena and Reigns don't have it in them to put on the kind of matches Tanahashi and Okada put on for the belt, so even if they had that kind of feud, it was get stale quickly.
Lastly, Okada's Rainmaker gimmick was initially a heel that naturally turned due to the crowd loving him. Vince won't turn Reigns heel and the crowd will never love him enough to sustain the passing of the torch.

I'd like to see the WWE try something like this, but honestly the fans and the natures of WWE and NJPW are too different.
>>
>>2512023
this is the only correct answer

>>2512816
BASED
>>
>>2512822
stop this
>>
>>2512343
They will take the belt off him though, Naito will eventually have another run at the top, Omega's going to win their rematch and become champ and someone else outside the big 4 will get elevated and probably win the belt as well. If Shibata got the belt it would be a transitional reign and omega and okada could be separated more while Shibby gets elevated and even if he couldn't carry a show Naito still sells out places against literal whos in hours. Much less against opponents the audience actually gives a shit about. It would've been fine

Okada being bigger than Tanahashi isn't honestly that relevant, Tana took the company back to the top when it was struggling in irrelevancy and bleeding money and getting it's ass kicked against NOAH. Tana never did amazing numbers or anything as ace he just was instrumental in their rebuilding after almost dying because of inokism. They don't sign that Bushi road deal without Tana. Okada had a much bigger platform to work off from the get go and Tana in history is proven to be much more important to the company.
>>
>>2512023
>OP destroyed in 90 seconds
>posts this after match where the crowd was booing Okada and cheering his opponent

Good job dickhead!

>>2512055
Okada is bigger than Reigns.

Stronger as well.
>>
>>2512738
Better than costing your company 1.1 MILLION viewers in just over 2 years.
>>
>>2512795
Difference is Reigns never turned heel and will never, ever be as charismatic as Naito
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.