[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Based Big Dog's music hits >The entire crowd, filled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Roman_Reigns_WWE_Champion_2016.jpg (12KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_WWE_Champion_2016.jpg
12KB, 170x236px
>Based Big Dog's music hits
>The entire crowd, filled with triggered, SEETHING smarks boo and start chanting obscenities
>Virgin neckbeards continue to boo and chant for 5 minutes, getting louder as BBD attempts to use the microphone
>plebbit fags continue to insist he needs to "turn heel"

How does based Vince keep doing this, bros? 2017 and he's still working the smark fags.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFhJNfLKG2A
>>
Uploaded 30 minutes ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oZ0trwkvJI
>>
File: _J7N$$ZM~PB9A)60}8XS]{7.jpg (4KB, 215x88px) Image search: [Google]
_J7N$$ZM~PB9A)60}8XS]{7.jpg
4KB, 215x88px
>>2509989
kek!
>>
File: 5223297_orig.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5223297_orig.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>you shouldn't turn a rejected babyface heel
>>
File: 1491123476955.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1491123476955.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2510003
You have to know that that is a completely different situation.. literally nothing was stopping The Rock from getting over when you combine the talent with the charisma, heavy on the charisma obviously... Juuuust talented enough to be in that top 5 convo though
>>
>>2510003
>implying BBD wasn't heel the whole time
>>
reigns is a meta heel. they're working you fat fucks through booking since you all like to play fantasy booker and spend hours combing through MUH MELTZ SCOOPS
>>
>>2510016
Ah, so you're saying that Reigns isn't good enough to make it without his forced push?

>>2510031
>meta heel
>legit anti-draw
>>
File: roman.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
roman.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>2510031
the fact that people still don't understand Roman is a heel is like, he's gonna have to go full Stone Cold fed for people to even grasp the concept that he was a heel this whole time... you don't put the face of the company on a 15 minute silent promo knowing he's going to get booed the whole time and still call him a babyface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8s6PZ1Iwp4
>>
>>2510043
I think comparing Roman to Rock is unfair. The Rock is a once in a lifetime talent. Attitude era was different. Things got over differently back then. Nowadays it's a highly combustible situation. I enjoy the heat as much as WWE does, that's why they will continue to milk it
>>
>>2510031
Exactly. And this is why Based Big Dog WTS isnt a meme
>>
>>2510054
The fundamentals of getting over haven't changed. And I can post more recent examples of failed babyfaces turning heel and getting over if you like.

>>2510049
You underestimate Vince's insanity.
>>
>>2510161
>The fundamentals of getting over haven't changed. And I can post more recent examples of failed babyfaces turning heel and getting over if you like.
reigns is the most over heel of the past 20 years
>>
>>2510176
But he's not a bad guy

>>2510223
Never drawn a Dime from me
>>
>>2510250
>But he's not a bad guy
he is a heel that they have been over pushing to get an IWC reaction
>>
>>2510250
>but he's not a bad guy

Neither was Kurt Angle when he debuted, but he was undeniably a heel
>>
>>2510251
>>2510260
>both of you missed it

Fuck's sake.

P.S. Angle was a heel as far back as his introductory vignettes.
>>
>>2510271
i didn't miss it i just didn't feel like completing some weird reddit pun chain
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.