[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see this guy crying about bullying, why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: jim-ross.jpg (19KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
jim-ross.jpg
19KB, 456x352px
I don't see this guy crying about bullying, why is Mauro such a cuck?
>>
>>2507948
Retards don't have feelings.
>>
There is actually a story were when JR was a kid his dad made him beat a bunch of puppies to death with a hammer.

They raise kids differently in the south.
>>
>>2507953
This place proves that.
>>
>>2507948
I don't think JR gives a shit about anything anymore now that his wife is dead
>>
http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/johnehoover/john-e-hoover-jim-ross-legendary-announcer-and-sooner-fan/article_fc6c6424-d3cb-5f4a-bfc9-d1d3cc591d24.html

J.D. Ross worked for the Adair County highway department and was gone sunup to sundown. That meant young Jim had lots of summer chores. The Rosses supplemented their income by breeding J.D.'s prize bird dog and sold the pups to hunters around the county. A good litter might fetch $50 a dog, upwards of $300 or more huge money for a Westville farmer in 1964.
But one day, with the bird dog in season, 12-year-old Jim forgot to close her gate and one of her own offspring from a previous litter found his way in.
The results were disastrous, a litter of inbred puppies and a year's worth of breeder income lost. J.D. Ross was a tough, hard man, but mostly fair. His punishments, however, were swift and often severe.
He put the pups in a sack and handed his son a hammer.
"I can still see my mom today," Ross says, "looking in the back door into the kitchen, crying through the screen door."
Ross said he thought about just leaving the sack at the dump a mile away, but knew his father would find out. Even today, it hurts him to talk about it.
"I had to stop and wipe my eyes to see what I was doing," he said.
When he got back home, he got his whipping and his awakening.
"I said, 'When I get big, I'm not gonna ever have to do anything like this again,'" Ross said. "I wanted to get off the farm."
>>
>>2507960
Kek
>>
Ranello did fall into a depressiln but at the same time he can easily walk into a top commentating job in literally way more relevant organisations in way more relevant industries. Jr needs wrestling and thus needs to put up with that shit, whereas ranello does not and commentates wrestling purely becayse he wants to.

So who is the real cuck?
>>
>>2507969
>dog has sex with its son
>blaming JR for having a defective dog
>>
>>2507971
Reminder that "I feel bad" is all they need to diagnose you with a documented mental disorder.

Its an ever expanding field, designed to get more people on medication and more money into big pharma.

You idiots aren't disabled, you're just weak fucks who don't want to take responsibility for improving yourselves.
>>
>>2507948
Doesn't the fact that JR just bent over and took it and asked for more make him the cuck?
>>
>>2507969
damn and I thought my grandpa making me break the turkey neck during Christmas was fucked up
>>
>>2507969
Inbreeding doesn't fuck up things in one generation so either they had inbred before or J.R's dad was a fucking moron.
>>
>a fucking hammer

couldn't just shoot them in the head?
>>
>>2507969
JR genuinely seems like one of the nicest people in the business, and good people like him can bounce back from that kind of traumatic adversity.
>>
File: 1491173296155.png (239KB, 520x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491173296155.png
239KB, 520x527px
>>2507969
Jesus Christ

What if Cornette has a similar story?
>>
>>2508017
waste of ammo. its more economic to bludgeon them.
>>
>>2507969
His wife's cat dies a few days after she does due to "stress"

Did JR murder him?
>>
>>2508009
This
>>
File: penis.jpg (32KB, 615x657px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
32KB, 615x657px
>>2507948
>cuck if you stay at your bullying job
>cuck if you don't stay at your bullying job
>>
>>2507948
JR is a closet alpha.
>>
>>2507969
Damn his dad sounds based. That's how you raise a kid right.
>>
>>2508039
>not a cuck if you suck it up like a man
>a cuck if you quit and resort to passive aggressive tweets
>>
>>2507966
What about his shitty barbecue products
>>
>>2508040
>Vince constantly makes fun of him live on national TV
>Gets fired multiple times
>He keeps crawling back to them even though it's obvious Vince will just keep treating him like shit
Literally a Stamford wife
>>
>>2508048
JR just doesn't give a shit about the bullying, he doesn't let it hurt his feelings.

Mauro on the other hand...
>>
>>2508048

>Sucking it up like a man
>Getting bullied and letting it continue to happen to you and your coworkers is manly

Lul
>>
>>2508009

Yeah. It's really stupid. The story kinda got a laugh out of me to be honest. It's so absurd. Not only was there no reason for JR to kill the puppies, but his dad made him do it with a fucking HAMMER. I thought when he was handed the sack of puppies that his dad was gonna make him drown them. That's what people usually do with unwanted litters. But no, he made JR pound them into burger meat with a blunt object. And then he whipped his ass when he got home too. What a fucking psycho.
>>
>>2507979
I agree with you but it's well known ranello legitimately has bi polar and has for decades.
>>
>>2508061
>getting triggered and quitting and bitching on Twitter is somehow better than just ignoring it
>>
>>2507979

>Anyone can just go and say they're sad and it's a mental disorder
>Therefore this guy MUST just be saying it and not have it, even though he's got a history of bi-polar and I don't know anything about him personally
>>
>>2508065
>reminder that "I feel bad one second and I feel good the next" is all they need to get you on the pills with a bipolar diagnosis.
>>
>>2508069

>Ignoring a problem and letting it continue is better than leaving the situation and letting other people know that the job is a hostile work environment.
>>
>>2508075
No ranello for literally no reason has fallen into weeks long if not months long depressions and massive highs for long times as well. Like, legit bi polar.
>>
>>2508071
"Bi-Polar" disorder is a fancy way of saying "I'm a bitch that can't deal with life"

Source: a guy who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder years go, quit his meds cold turkey and just passed a psyche exam for potential government employment.

You are literally there to feed money to Pharma.
>>
Mental illness is a myth perpetuated by narcissist fucks that want sympathy
>>
>>2508079
>or just don't let it get to you so it isn't a problem
>>
>>2508075

>It's possible that some people fake being bi-polar, even though he's got tons of history with it and there's tons of work and stories about it and I don't know him personally.

Well he must 100% be faking it then.
>>
>>2508087

>They told me I was bi-polar and they were wrong/I've gotten over it for the time being.
>I'll never fall back into remission, 100%, it'll never ever come back, for sure.
>Because I've beaten it for the time being/the doctor was wrong about me, anyone who is diagnosed by any doctor is faking.

Hmmm
>>
>>2508089

Is that really how you think? You think, hey, this person is being an asshole. Man, no one likes it when someone's an asshole to them, but instead of getting away from an asshole/trying to get the asshole punished, everyone in the entire world should just deal with him being an asshole, even though if he wasn't one the world would be a better place.

That's insane.
>>
File: iC40DfCy.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
iC40DfCy.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>2508105
Either that, or be based like this man

Whether its the JR way or the Joey way, it's better than the MAMA MIA way
>>
>>2508113

Joey is based AF, agreed.

But I legit think that leaving and not letting someone bully you is better than just letting someone bully you forever, regardless of if it bothers you or not, it's still a shitty thing to do, and letting it happen isn't okay. Standing up for yourself, even if it's fucking leaving the situation and calling them out on it indirectly is better than sitting there and taking it over and over.
>>
>>2508062
If only we had more men like this raising children nowadays we wouldn't have to worry about intergender breeding cus you know there'd be a sack full of mullato babies ready to get hammered

Based.
>>
>>2508137

Watch your wrist and neck areas friend.
>>
>>2508121
>quit a job because of your feelsies getting hurt

I really wish more people like you were raised by JR's dad
>>
>>2508142
Huh?
>>
>>2508033
It's at most like 12 bullets. Hardly a waste.
>>
>>2507948
I doubt JBL ever tried to bully JR. No one got under JR's skin like Paul E.
>>
>>2508154
Don't bother anon, it's probably Mauro himself trying to justify his actions.
>>
>>2508166
Not JBL but rather Vince himself.
>>
>>2508154
He's had tons of sports commentating jobs in the past, he's got experience in a tn of fighting companies. It's not like he's poor and won't be able to find work.

>>2508157

Just worried about your edge friend, don't want anyone getting hurt.
>>
How to get cute reclusive black girl to have sex with me?
>>
>>2508166
Heyman used to wheedle the shit out of JR on commentary. Sometimes seemed like JR was getting shoot fucking mad.
>>
>>2508177
Steal her passport
>>
>>2508176
Yep I believe the other Anon. This has to be Mauro
>>
>>2508180
Yea I remember this during the Invasion. I think it was mostly because of how Paul would talk over JR all the time and scream to his ear
>>
>>2508163
Shooting them isn't as emotionally engaging as bludgeoning them to death though, which was the point of that little exercise.
>>
File: 1305287026567.gif (233KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
1305287026567.gif
233KB, 200x156px
>>2507948
Thank you, /asp/

Fucking /wooo/ is crying in their beer over Mauro, but the fact of the matter is Mauro was never good on WWE commentary, not fucking once.

JBL may be an asshole, but he's OUR asshole. Literally, from whence we shit... That spot is designated JBL. It's supposed to be an asshole because it IS an asshole.

But Mauro was better off of TV, which is why he shines on NJPW where his hideous facade is masked for the entirety of the program.

Thank you, /asp/ , for having the balls to say what we all were thinking.
>>
>>2508215
Go back to /wew/ you massive faggot
>>
>>2508215
MAMA MIA I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF
>>
>>2508049
His hot sauce is actually dope.
>>
>>2508184

>How do I respond to this line of thought in this argument... Uhhhh, I got it! You're Mauro!!

Fucking gotem
>>
>>2508026
Don't fuck up his hamburger and you won't be the retarded puppy in this scenario
>>
>>2507948
The fuck are you talking about?

His whole career has been being bullied by Vince and family
>>
>>2508426

and he hasn't cried about it.
>>
>>2507959
>BAH GAWD JIMMY BOY IT'S A SLOBBER KNOCKER
>>
>>2507969
Jesus
>>
>>2507948
He was the head of talent relations you dingus, JBL is far too much of a beta to ever try and bully his boss.
>>
>>2508026

Cornette, much like his annoying co-host grew up a coddled rich kid.
>>
>>2508339
Cringe
>>
>>2508062
The lesson may not have been "you must kill these puppies" but "you fucked up, this is the price of fucking up"
>>
>>2507960
BALLGAME
>>
>>2508137
I wouldn't kill the fucking puppies much I would see those puppies and I would ground or beat my kid ass for screwing up.
>>
>>2508059
>that story from Bam Bam Bigelow about how much abuse JR received that at one point he ran out crying
>>
>>2511876
>Cornette, much like his annoying co-host grew up a coddled rich kid.

Nigga please
>>
File: IMG_4729.jpg (21KB, 349x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4729.jpg
21KB, 349x325px
>>2507948
>>
>>2507948
exactly. and how long was jr's run compared to mamma mias?
>>
>>2507971
Improper usage of "literally"
>>
>>2512848

Looking good, Jim.
>>
>>2508048
I'm not sure you know what cuck means
>>
>>2508215
Improper usage of "literally".

Also, Mauro was based. Best announcer since JR
>>
>>2507969
Inbreeding is a common practice in dog breeding. Jim's dad was just a god damned fool.
>>
>>2508137
>Based

you know that's nigger speak, right? Maybe someone should take a hammer to your hypocritical head.
>>
File: After the war depression.jpg (52KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
After the war depression.jpg
52KB, 480x368px
>>2507969
Wow man.
>>
What happened to Mauro?
>>
>>2507959

BAWH GAWHD HAVE YOU NO SOUL
>>
>>2507979
JBL 100% has a mental disorder is you wanted to get diagnosed and not take responsibility for anything
>>
>>2507971
Ranallo's flop in WWE is going to hurt his chances getting a job later on. Companies are less likely to hire a mentally ill person who is going to take off considerable amounts of time without notice and then blame the company for making them sick.
>>
>>2514134
>this is what the /wwe/ drones actually believe
>>
>>2514138
based wwe livin' in your head
>>
>>2507948
JBL couldn't say anything that would even faze JR, not with his childhood, not with the deaths of his wife and cat right now. Anything JBL tried would get no reaction and JR would just look at him, and so would everyone else, and he'd look like a complete jackass because of how badly he failed.
>>
So how long until they make fun about his dead wife on TV?
>>
>>2508058
>Literally a Stamford wife

Using "Stamford Wife" wrong. You can clearly tell that JR would have prefered pre-Turner WCW to have won. The southern style with play by play commentary is the only type of wrassling that JR truly respects, though he also respects the WWE's ability to make bank.
>>
>>2508058
Don't forget JR worked for Bill Watts and Leroy Mc Guirk. Ted DiBiase was seeing Mike McGuirk,Leroy's daughter. Leroy wanted Ross to kill Ted. Even gave him a gun.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.