[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>womens revolution When is this beta cringefest going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

File: th.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>womens revolution

When is this beta cringefest going to end. Vince just to understand wrestling fans want to see the ring rats acting like sluts. What the fuck possessed him into thinking anyone gives a fuck about "womens wrestling".
>>
>>2507567
Have sex
>>
>>2507567
18+
>>
Steph is the one pushing this shit
>>
>>2507567
It's coming. Vince is tiring of trying to make these bitches something they aren't.
>>
>>2507572
>>2507575
Betas detected
>>
>>2507567
When the fedoras realize being an SJW won't get you laid, poor haitch thinks they pay to watch the show and must be catered to.
>>
>>2507572
>>2507575
Ask mommy's permission before you use the internet please.
>>
>>2507567
There should be both.
Everyone's happy
>>
>>2507592
No one enjoys womens wrestling. I've never heard a crowd pop. Fans just endure it because they're afraid of the sexism meme
>>
>>2507592
Women aren't meant to be taken seriously as wrestlers. They're basically doink the fucking clown with tits. It's a side show kinda like cheerleaders.
>>
File: ronda-rousey-ufc-body.jpg (193KB, 1000x1093px) Image search: [Google]
ronda-rousey-ufc-body.jpg
193KB, 1000x1093px
women will NEVER draw dimes
>>
>>2507602
This is a bigger joke than women's wrestling. I couldn't believe all the dorks who would claim she was some kinda badass. The kid who gives you your coffee at McDonald's could kick her ass.
>>
>>2507592
This. Smackdown could be women's wrestling. Raw could be divas having bra and panties matches. This would justify having two different women's belts
>>
>>2507614
Are you retarded? She can pretty much destroy every male who isn't trained. You're a delusional neckbeard if you think you'd have a chance against a trained fighter.
>>
>>2507567
>>2507580
>>2507582
>>2507585
>>2507597
>>2507598
Begging ya lil' guys to speak to a woman who aren't your mothers.
>>
>>2507627
I have to disagree. Every time I sit down and watch these broads fight I can't help but think to myself how many of these bitches could I take at once? It has to be four or five at least. Any man with who has watched a 20 minute Gracie infomercial could easily handle a few of these so called fighters off raw strength alone. The fact that you think differently says a lot about you as a man and just feel bad for your dad that his sperm was such low quality.
>>
>>2507567
Vince knows its a joke but Haitch won't stop pestering him about it, so bases Vince is humouring him for now. What better way to end the meme once and for all than letting it flop on its own?
>>
>>2507634
Begging you to hit puberty and figure out how different men and women are.
>>
There was never a 4+ woman's match in WWE. NEVER, anyone who says otherwise is a beta orbiter
>>
>>2507634
Poor little beta boy. I'm sure Mommy taught you if you're really really really nice to women and let them do whatever they want one of them might toss you a pity fuck
>>
>>2507648
There's never even been a 2 star diva match, let alone 4
>>
>>2507648
They really don't deserve stars unless it's stickers on a little chart they have for the women in the back for not fucking up too bad.
>>
>>2507627
Are you retarded? I'm guessing you know sweet fuck all about the musculature differences in men and women. Or the differences in bone density. Or the massive effect weight has on striking power.

Tl;dr - the average neckbeard could fuck her up
>>
>>2507634
>a teenage neckbeard white knighting womens wrestling
The absolute state of (You)
>>
>>2507655
Yeah but if you don't know how to fight, a she will easily outstrike you
>>
>>2507660
A hook to the jaw is pretty easy to figure out
>>
>>2507644
This. Vince always has a plan.
>>
>>2507665
Sppoken like someone that's never fought in his life. Flailing your flabby arms around with zero precision or technique isn't going to work as well as you think.
>>
>>2507567
Bottom line is, people want to see it. Whether that's because people actually want to see it or because they just think other people want to see it is irrelevant. Gotta keep with the times. Contrary to popular belief, Vince knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>2507655
I try to explain this to these geeks but I forget they have never been in a fight much less played a physical sport so my extensive knowledge is lost on them.
>>
>>2507670
Spoken like a true internet neckbeard. Hooking a women in the jaw is going to drop her like a sack of shit
>>
>>2507660
Looooool have you seen these bitches scrap? They throw punches with their eyes CLOSED. You could sugar ray left and drop the hoe with a stiff right easily.
>>
>>2507670
Dude you are never going to earn your man card acting like such a pussy.
>>
>>2507671
>Vince knows what he's doing
>ratings collapsing
>>
>>2507696
It's really all on this women's revolution. The ratings were fine until they tried main eventing women. Based Vince isn't going to tolerate this incompetence much longer.
>>
>>2507686
>talking about how good you are at fighting on the internet
>being masculine
>>
>>2507706
Ironic as the only one talking about their IRL "fighting ability" was you
>>
>>2507706
Nobody has said anything other than men can beat up females. You are the one acting like a raging vagina admitting females can beat your ass. Even if that's true(if so I laugh at your existence) you're still a YUGE pussy for admitting it.
>>
cause the fans who actually buy tickets were asking for it, retard
>>
>>2507722
>seething
I guess that's why the matches get so much heat
>>
>>2507727
This, go to a show and drop a quarter on the ground during a women's match. I guarantee you will hear it.
>>
>>2507722
There's a difference between "yea I want female representation" and actually wanting it. The WWE have gone PC and it's fucking up their show. They can't do anything edgy any more and everyone knows it's completely fake now.

You have a bunch of clowns performing safe for work stunts on each other and they expect this to draw a crowd. Stunts only work if they're edgy, so the WWE is fucked. I'd say do bra and panties match but lets be honest, no one wants to see those fuckers undressed.
>>
>>2507567

Women's wrestling is fine.
The feminist packaging is not.

The whole "grrrl power" bullshit is built around the assumption that men look down on women as incompetent, and that strong womyn are showing those evil rapists (AKA large portions of the male population) how wrong they are. Never mind that men wouldn't have granted women the right to vote if this were true. Never mind that men wouldn't have opened the door to the workplace to begin with if this were true. Never mind that men wouldn't have welcomed women into positions of authority if this were true. Nope. Women are the perpetual victims of men, and therefor it's okay to discriminate against men in the courtroom, education, and the workplace.

That's why people have a problem with it; it's Marxist identity warfare crap, it's extremely misandrist, and the left demonstrably (one of the key differences between the claims of the far left and those who oppose them) uses it to justify actual prejudicial practices. It needs to stop.
>>
>>2507773
This is true. They need to do a total rehabilitation on the women's division. Get some hotties who might not know how to do a headlock but would look good trying. Who cares about fake fights anyways?
>>
>>2508496

I'd say that those hotties should definitely be expected to learn how to do a headlock before they're allowed on TV.

I'd liken female wrestlers to dancers. The highest priority is absolutely that they're attractive and charismatic. A sexy girl who just twirls in a circle is more pleasing to watch than an ugly girl who's technically proficient. However, the sexy girl still needs to know how to dance before she gets promoted to the professional levels.

Female wrestlers are performers, and they need to be good at that.
>>
>>2508530
No, when you have men like cena and aj who can entertain the little jimmies and put on a good show as a father you should want the broads to be as slutty as possible so your son knows what to value in a woman.
>>
>>2508541
That education is actually the main value of women's wrestling. The womyn's revolution is just a conspiracy to propagate the GLT Warrior values initiated by Cena in WWE. They're trying a lot to numalify the audience to get blatant GLT Warriors like Balor popular.

That'ss why the alpha dog is the last best hope for WWE. He needs many valets to educate the "little jimmies" in the path of Non-GLT Sex Warfare.
>>
lol XD so funny.
>>
>>2508541

Why exactly should men be looking for cheap sluts? That's a bad plan if you don't want to spend decades being the lonely old man who goes to the sandwich shop just to have someone to talk to, and it's big trouble if you accidentally get one of them pregnant, as is bound to happen eventually. Do you want some self-absorbed cunt who drinks on the couch all day as the mother of your child?

Above all else, men should be looking for women who they would trust to raise a child from a newborn to an adolescent. That means that they're even-tempered and responsible.
>>
File: Rousey THICC.jpg (93KB, 882x764px) Image search: [Google]
Rousey THICC.jpg
93KB, 882x764px
>>2507602
I like depressed, "I really want to have kids and be a good housewife" version of Ronda better
>>
File: 1475574047123.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475574047123.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Women CAN be athletic and fun to watch.

I guess you'd want women's gymnastics replaced with olympic mud wrestling as well?
>>
>>2508583
She really rode Connors coattails
>>
>>2508924
Stop being a pussy. Men dominate women in all aspects of life. Stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>2508924

>Women CAN be athletic and fun to watch.

Question: The men are more athletic. If that's what you're after, why not just hire more men? What do the women have to offer as professional wrestlers that wouldn't be better carried out by a man?

Answer: Eye candy. That's really about it.
>>
>>2509082
Eye candy, and appeal to a female audience. Both of which are $$$ and shouldn't be ignored.
>>
>>2507648
Um what about Japan?
>>
>>2509082
Or maybe all men all the time is boring. Wrestling is also about the characters. Why do you just want one gender?
>>
>>2509128

I know that this is probably going to contradict your ideology, but get this: Women are not the primary target audience for absolutely everything that gets made ever, nor does any content creator have any moral obligation to make it a priority to place them in that role.

Fights are a macho activity. You can find exceptions, but for the most part, women only care about wrestling as a social avenue to bond with the male fans. This is not due to any failing from company; it's merely the nature of the content. The demographic that they need in order to keep wrestling alive is fathers and sons. Subsequently, they'll also have more female viewers, because women are mostly watching in order to have something to talk about with the men.

They've forgotten who their product appeals to. That's a sizable portion of why they're dying.

>>2509158

Yes, women are something different. Namely, they bring the "tits" part of the equation to the testosterone fest that is wrestling (at least when it's a product that anyone actually wants to watch). As far as the role of female wrestlers as a commodity which isn't just there as a checkmark to appease an unappeasable Marxist ideologue, that's something that the company needs to be aware of.
>>
I'd like to make this point that I don't believe has been ever made before. The full athletic and wrestling potential of men has been reached at this point but with women there is still so much untapped potential to see what more levels they can reach. They haven't really been pushed yet. I think that's the appeal at least for me.

We thought Trish and Lita was the best women could do. Then their limits were pushed a bit more and we got Sasha and Charlotte. Who were a level or 2 better. They can still surprise me unlike the men from which I know what to expect. I'd like to see how much better they can become with more motivation and training and experience.
>>
>>2509175
Where did I say women are the primary target audience, numbnuts?

They're a smaller part of the audience, but still a significant part that buys into the franchise, more-so if the female characters are relate-able and easy to idolize (like charlotte, bayley and sasha). Your view of the average female wrestling fan is outdated by about 10 years.
>>
>>2509208

>Your view of the average female wrestling fan is outdated by about 10 years.

Much like WWE's status as a company with a stable future. Well, that era would be more like 2000-ish, but the point still stands.

Also, are you seriously trying to claim that Charlotte, Bayley, and Sasha are bigger than Trish, Lita, and Mickie, AKA girls who were good performers but weren't from an era where they were trying to virtue signal to feminists?

>They had a stable viewership until recently!

Sure, but a big ship doesn't sink the moment that rot starts setting in. That they bring in people from the attitude era or whereabouts whenever they're looking to grab some star power should tell you everything you need to know about where they went wrong.
>>
>>2507592
They would never do it because the strippers would outdraw the wymyn """"""wrestlers"""""""" by a mile
>>
>>2507567
I fucking remember when they were just sluts. I watching Sable/Trish+Lita/Torrie+Stacey/Kelly Kelly. This shit is so much better. Fuck, they would bring Fabulous Moolah out and have her act slutty. I don't want to go back to that shit.

And I'm saying that as someone who was in love with Trish Stratus as a boy and who viewed Torrie Wilson's Playboy shoots (that I stole from relatives) as the moment I became a man.

Though, to be completely honest, I still like the faces that I'm more attracted to and will root for heels that I find hot no matter what.

I'd rather have them be wrestlers and a few of them remain hot pieces of ass.
>>
>>2509342

That's been hit and miss in the past, and the hits weren't anyways near as big as the hits given to the complete package.

The Trish approach is the surest sale.
>>
>>2507575
>>2507572
Hit the showers feminists
>>
>>2509279
I think Sasha is on Trish's level of popularity. Charlotte and Bayley are rising and will probably reach that point as well.

Lita and Mickie don't come close.
>>
>>2507701
Ohhhhh I think you're wrong
>>
>>2509438

I think that if you walked around town and randomly produced a picture of one of the six women in question to passerby, and asked each individual if he knew who she was, you'd get a lot of people who know who Trish and Lita are, a fair amount who know who Mickie is, and a lot of blank stares for the modern girls.

I also don't believe that Sasha would be capable of getting the biggest pop of the night outside of Stone Cold vs. The Rock. People's level of enthusiasm towards the current top of the card isn't comparable. Actually, the levels of enthusiasm towards the product have plummeted in general. Which is why most people who've been wrestling fans at some point in their lives are currently former wrestling fans, the kids don't care, and the biggest audience at the moment is nostalgiafags in their 50s who would watch wrestling if it literally became three hours of someone taking a dump on their faces.

In other words, no.
>>
>>2508580
These are things women can never be. It's literally impossible for such things to exist in the female form. It's like expecting a rhino to be able to fly, it was not designed to fly so it can never fly.

Women work better in the manager role than in the ring. Women simply can't fake fight as well as men can, all their moves are going to be 30% worse just through pure functionality limits. As such put them on the sidelines, have them sneak weapons to their heel partners or grab someone's leg to trip them. You get the hot chick eye candy but who adds to the event.

For all TNA's faults they were at least doing this sort of thing. They had their 1 token women's wrestling match but most of their women were supporters.

>>2509438
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you look at the attitude era women they were an actual draw but a draw because of the men they were attached to. You have a tag team and a manager fighting, the managers keep fucking with the match until it becomes a match in the ring between the managers. They're both sexy as fuck and the story is carrying the match even if it's not as good as the male matches.

The problem with modern wrestling is that none of the wrestlers look like they can actually fight. They all look like lady boys flipping around. This is why people consider women able to wrestle and not just sexy eye candy.
>>
>>2508924
>women can be athletic
>attempts to prove point by posting a missed moonsault
>>
>>2509193
>mens full athletic potential has been reached.
Stop talking out your shithole anon. World and Olympic records get smashed every year
>>
>>2509509
>missed
sasha wasn't positioned correctly.
>>
>>2509540
Cool story bro
>>
>>2507660
yeah, why would you try to outstrike someone you have a 100+ lbs advantage over?

i would just deadweight towards her.
>>
>>2509500

>there's never been such a thing as a good, nurturing mother

You need to leave your ideological bubble, too, anon.

>Test and Albert were more popular than Trish

Not in the least. If anything, Test and Albert were attached to Trish, who made up all of the personality in the stable, and was the only thing about it that anyways actually cared about. How often do you hear people say "The Hardy Boys, the Dudley Boys, Edge and Christian, and Test and Albert"? Yeah, that last one doesn't make it in. If your statement that the women were just rubbing off of the popularity of the men was correct, Trish would be mentioned about as often as Test and Albert - instances specifically talking about them in the context of Trish's history, which is to say almost never.

Lita was also way more popular than Essa Rios. I bet that you had forgotten about him until just now. I know I had.

>Trish vs. Lita was the only women's feud that people cared about

Again, wrong as fuck. Mickie and Victoria (to a lesser extent than the others here, though) could also make the arena explode, and they could do so feuding with other women.
>>
>>2509565
Women raise children as proxies for themselves. You need to understand female psychology better because you don't understand the mechanics under the performance. A lot like wrestling women only act "good" because they want to signal they're good, not actually being good.
>>
>>2509565
>mickie james could make an arena explode
You've forgotten a lot more than just Essa Rios anon
>>
Women's wrestling should be like the cruiserweight division. There is only one heavyweight and that is Nia Jax. I don't know man but Santana Garett and Becky Lynch pretty much nailed it while Sasha Banks, Bayley and Charlotte bring it back to the drawing board
>>
>>2509569

That doesn't explain why they're often more protective of the kids than themselves. In cases of extreme maternalism, the mother will do absolutely anything to prevent the kid from leaving the safety of her nest, even as he matures into adulthood. That is a form of responsibility, albeit for an unhealthy task. Ironically, you can see this exaggerated gender role at play within the current political environment from the very people who claim that gender roles are a social construct and that they represent the antithesis to the traditional ones.

>She provides a safety net because she wants a safety net for herself! See, proxy!

She wants a paternal safety net, which is what she's looking for in a husband. Women with bad husbands certainly aren't the only ones who take on the maternal role. If anything, it heightens their ability to play the role of the good mother.

>>2509573

During her days as a heel vs. Trish, she most certainly could.

Then they dropped the skirt and the crazy.
>>
>>2509613
They aren't. Women are quite happy to let their sons die for them to buy time for the women to escape. So there goes your entire theory that women will sacrifice themselves for their children. Literally the opposite is true.
>>
>>2509613
>during her days as a heel vs Trish
So she's getting heat because the face is so over? Which is pretty much what that anon said. Trish and Lita were the only 2 women to get over
>>
>>2509635

Not their five year old sons, for sure.

Think of this in terms of survival of the tribe, anon. Men are strong. Women aren't very strong, and can't give birth to anywhere near as many children as one man can fertilize. Prepubescent children are helpless. When a mountain lion attacks, the women grab the young children and get out of the way so that the men of fighting age don't have to worry so much about protecting them or the kids. Should the men fail, the women will protect those kids.

>>2509652

Mickie was getting cheered in that feud because she was the more interesting character. Also, skirt.

Trish also had a tendency to become more popular as a heel.
>>
>>2509635
Now, now. I get that you're mad because your mom didn't get you tendies and is now asking you to get a job, but that's no reason to pretend all women are selfish mothers.
>>
File: charlotte_gym.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte_gym.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
>>2507567

>When is this beta cringefest going to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpru-TykaFU
>>
>>2509662
So what you're saying is when women were "divas" and encouraged to use their sexuality in their character they came out to heat and a good reception from a 90% male crowd?

And after this womens revolution they come out to dead silence and wrestle in front of mixed but flat crowds who see the match as a piss break.

And this is somehow seen as an improvement?
>>
>>2509662
Nice attempt to move the goal posts. You said women will sacrifice themselves for their children. I pointed out that this is completely untrue and male children as sacrificial. You respond by trying to say "young children". Which is also debatable considering that abortion was made legal because they were sick of having to try mothers for killing their kids soon after birth.

You can't win this one faggot. Give it up.

>>2509665
My personal life doesn't effect the study of female psychology. But try harder. I'm sure being a faggot is working out well for you.
>>
>>2509676

>thinks women's matches in Trish's day weren't piss breaks

KYS
>>
>>2510048
Please go back 2 reddit you underage virgin
>>
File: 1483847504425.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483847504425.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>2509175

Yeah fights are a macho thing, but for what if not to impress women?

Wrestling without women would be bad for the male wrestlers themselves.

No women in the locker rooms means no women to impress.

110% performances would drop to 85%

Men live for women! Without them, what's the point for doing most things?

>No women = sausage party 4 life!
>>
>>2510149
You can have women back stage without them being wrestlers. And this isn't even true, men do shit because they want to. You don't need women to do impressive things.
>>
File: 1481230203137.jpg (83KB, 348x505px) Image search: [Google]
1481230203137.jpg
83KB, 348x505px
>>2510174

What would be the point of anything if women were not around anymore, ever?

>Gay Kingdom!
>>
>>2510218
>measures all achievement against what women think
Please neck yourself beta
>>
>>2507567
> redditors faking themselves intro believing women have good matches/should main event
> all while furiously fapping and reposting ass on /asp and /wrestlewiththeplot
> literally cucking themselves and fell for the feminism meme
> "b-but NJPW is better"
> based NJPW doesn't have a womans division
> legit female fighters and WWE women look like trannies and are in so much test their clits are the size of my thumb
> the absolute estate of these beta cucks

Might as well hmu so I can fuck your wife i f you ever manage to get one
>>
>>2510218
Men build mountains out of clay and women just have babies.
>>
>>2510149
>Wrestling without women would be bad for the male wrestlers themselves.
>No women in the locker rooms means no women to impress.
No one said they don't want women involved in wrestling, we just want their role to be anything but actual wrestling.
>>
>>2510149
>why do people fight if not to impress women?
fedora.jpg
>>
File: xPXeHDl.gif (2MB, 331x419px) Image search: [Google]
xPXeHDl.gif
2MB, 331x419px
When are the women finally going to start actually using a correct camel clutch on each other for once. The guys do it correctly, but I don't want to see half naked sweaty men doing it.
>>
File: 20170410_093638.png (1MB, 1440x2279px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_093638.png
1MB, 1440x2279px
>this was the future at one point

She has serious mental health issues..
>>
>>2514529
She just seems young and naive. Her parents seem like garbage anyways, and didn't her mother wrestle pregnant?
>>
>>2514529
>SEETHING
>>
ROASTIES BTFO

ROASTIES BTFO

ROASTIES BTFO

ROASTIES BTFO

ROASTIES BTFO
>>
>>2507567
>OP wants more of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUZwd9yC3I
CONSIDER SUICIDE
>>
File: WWERaw2002.png (88KB, 784x245px) Image search: [Google]
WWERaw2002.png
88KB, 784x245px
Confirmed going to Raw tonight
AJ Styles
Alexa Bliss
Kalisto
Luke Harper

Smackdown
New Day
Charlotte
Sami Zayn
>>
>>2515028
>anon wants less hot bodies falling out of revealing outfits
Come out of the closet yet?
>>
Any current promotions (within the last 6-7 years or so) do any of the sluttier diva shit?

Like bikini contests, the girls being whores, etc

Need to jack off
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.