[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should they stay a tag team or split up when they go to the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: diy.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
diy.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Should they stay a tag team or split up when they go to the main roster? In the case of the latter, should they go to Raw, Smack or 205 Live?
>>
>>2506670
Neither of them should make the main roster.
>>
>>2506680
This. There's enough manlet vanilla nobodies
>>
Ciampa could be a good heel if they let him do his Sicilian Psychopath gimmick.

I could see Gargano as the US champ at least.
>>
>>2506709
I feel like if they realize how good Gargano is and put him with some good heels, the sky's the limit for him. Dude is such a great babyface. Part of that is the Revival being amazing heels, though.
>>
>>2506670
They should keep feuding with the Revival.
>>
>>2506670
Gargano gets sick of losing, snaps Ciampa, run angle until Ciampa bashes sense back into Gargano, and they stay as a team after that.

Yes I am aware Gargano is the obvious babyface.
>>
>>2506945
end it with a TLC match at WM and get a 5 star from ole Dave.
>>
>>2507746
If they couldn't get 5 stars outta Dave to this point I dunno what the fuck else they can do desu.
>>
>>2507747
He gave all their big matches the same rating. what the fuck is wrong with him.

2/3 falls was a clear 5 star match.

Maybe a WM (or Rumble) match for the big titles would create enough of a Meltzboner to 5 star it.
>>
>>2506670
Definitely stay as a tag team. Wouldn't be surprised to see them called up to SDL soon.
>>
>>2507767
>2/3 falls was a clear 5 star match.
desu the finish finna made it not a 5 star match imo
>>
I could see both of them with gold as individuals, but Gargano has a higher ceiling IMO. He's got the look and charisma of a high midcard Babyface.
>>
>>2507767
it was going great until they fucked up the first pin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.