[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Nobody didn't want Roman to win, it's just that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.png (182KB, 477x452px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
182KB, 477x452px
"Nobody didn't want Roman to win, it's just that they wanted Daniel to win."
-Randall Orton on RR 2015

Jesus Christ lads how far will they take this? It's gone far beyond the realms of kayfabe and work.
>They don't hate Roman, they just really like Bryan
>No, we don't like Roman.
>Yes you do, you just like Bryan more.
>No I'm pretty sure we-
>No we know, you don't hate Roman at all, you just really really like Bryan.
>>
It was true at that point though.

He was never particularly over, but Roman never got booed out of buildings until he won the Rumble. Booking Bryan in the match at all was a mistake, and the whole match was a mess with BEEG and Kane casually dumping popular babyfaces out of the ring and generally infuriating the crowd.

The crowd booed Roman for what they saw as Bryan and themselves being slighted, and they kept booing him out of spite until they forgot why they booed him in the first place. Roman has had a couple of terrible promos here and there, but other than that, he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>2502991
>drone damage control
>>
>>2503046
nice revisionist history drone, they started booing him at SS 14
>>
>>2503046
He was getting boos for the few months before that at least. I came back in November 2014 and it seemed like half the crowd didn't like Roman much, even though I had no idea who he was. Looking back I think Bryan and a shitty show helped cement it, but the fact remains that someone else could have won it and people either wouldn't have cared or not booed nearly as much.
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-Podcast-645x370.jpg (90KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-Podcast-645x370.jpg
90KB, 645x370px
>>2502991
Friendly reminder:

>"Santa Claus didn't come at that pay per view. The babyface didn't win (at Royal Rumble 2015) so that person says they're not going to watch again." -Vince McMahon
>>
File: 1425344679464.png (986KB, 1070x548px) Image search: [Google]
1425344679464.png
986KB, 1070x548px
>the audience can boo me if they want. I don't care what they think of me.. it doesn't hurt my feelings
>>
>>2503074

But a babyface did win - Reigns was a babyface.
>>
>>2502991
>>2502991
They're rubbing it in your face that he'll never ever be a heel
>>
File: 02UGgybe_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
02UGgybe_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>2503093
>"Isn't Roman already the biggest heel we have?" - Triple H

Roman's destiny is to be fed to somebody for a massive boost. We just don't know who it is yet.
>>
>>2503059
>>2503062
He was being groomed to be the top dog at that point (smarky dirtsheets and common sense) and a RR win was on the tables which would mean dbry would lose, the RR win was just the turning point for those entitled fans.

Still a win for Roman considering the money he gets to keep his family happy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.