[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How scared were you of this character when he first hit the scene??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_11152-kane11268773672.jpg (23KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11152-kane11268773672.jpg
23KB, 300x209px
How scared were you of this character when he first hit the scene??

Also how many steroids was he on back then! He was legit huge!
>>
>>2502974
I don't think he usedany roids, if any.

Looking at his college pics he always looked big, maybe he just bulked then cut before wwe
>>
File: watroman.png (666KB, 945x610px) Image search: [Google]
watroman.png
666KB, 945x610px
>>2503005
>>
>>2502974
I was actually more scared of mankind then Kane when i was a kid around that time.

Kane was a big dude with a mask. But Mankind was pulling his hair out and shit and talking in that crazy way Foley can do and i was freaked out by him.
>>
>>2502974
the first 6 months or so when he would show up and murder random jobbers were awesome

https://youtu.be/bgjHVd5lfk0
>>
>>2502974
nobody here was born when kane arrived
>>
>>2503042
you severely underestimate the power of /asp/ie manchildren. this board has middle aged men like fart cuck browsing it
>>
File: 1475022597383.png (259KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1475022597383.png
259KB, 500x301px
His fued with Shane O Mac was lit and quite frightening
>>
Kane was a legit monster his first few years

The original mask pretty badass and ominous, made the character work
>>
>>2503025
this x 100.
the pet rat and shit. fuck i was legit nervous of him and that high pitch squeel. his music fit perfect too.
also, as a /roid/bro, kane is a lifelong juice bro.
>>
I went to a house show shortly after Kane debuted. There was no pyro and there was only a redlight.Fucking sucked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.