[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As I discussed last month in the Elite section of PWInsi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: aj.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
aj.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>As I discussed last month in the Elite section of PWInsider.com, the two major names that had been talked about when it came to "trades" between Raw and Smackdown were AJ Styles and Roman Reigns. In the case of Styles, there was a desire within the company to reunite him with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. In recent days, there's been more talk of Gallows and Anderson moving to Smackdown and Styles remaining where he is, however.
>>
>>2502046
Bring RuRu and Lana too so we get Southpaw Regional Wrestling altogether
>>
>>2502076
imagine they do one full episode of SRW instead of smack one week
>>
>>2502084
They really should give them their 30 mins show on the network
>>
>>2502046
My rational stoner side thinks the best thing to do is reunite Gallows and Anderson with Finn Balor. We lose the faggy demon king shit and can set up AJ vs the Club, which if you think about it would be amazing.
>>
BASED BMAJ PUTTING SMACK ON HIS BACK
>>
>>2502108
wow no

southpaw wasn't that funny in 1 minute clips, i cannot imagine how painful it would be in 30 minute slogs
>>
RAM BTFO
>>
>>2502230
Kys yourself
>>
>>2502084
They should do a full SRW show that would take 3 hours in place of RAW.
>>
>>2502230
this is objectively true sorry meme lords
>>
>>2502046
AJ is being promoted as being on smackdowns European tour. Remaking the club into the Balor Club makes more sense since there is a distinct lack of top heels on RAW and AJ could strangle a bald eagle and burn the American flag and still get cheered at this point.
>>
>>2502046
where did ths gif came from? any source?
>>
>>2502046
Ramen is expected to be the face of the company by WM34

You are crazy if you think he's moving to Raw unless they do that Triple H 2004 deal where he comes back to Raw anyway

AJ will probably move to Raw just to put Reigns over and try to get a 5 star match out of him
>>
>>2502046
Sorry, Raw is getting AJ. Enjoy Seth Rollins lolsmackdown
>>
File: 1486516438067.jpg (53KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486516438067.jpg
53KB, 750x1000px
Based Good Brothers blowing RAM the fuck out
>>
>>2503521
>AJ could strangle a bald eagle and burn the American flag and still get cheered at this point

KEK
>>
>>2503521
>AJ fighting against the Balor Club

you want it and you know it
>>
>>2502046
gallows & anderson will never get over, should just release them.
>>
>>2504199
Spotted the one A&G hater that posts this shit.

KYS
>>
>>2503521
>>2503854
OK lads. Real important question: who does Styles call in to match the numbers of Balor + Anderson & Gallows?

>>2503550
Edge & Christian Show?
>>
>>2504212
nope, not me, just commenting on a random post.
>>
>>2502230
>, i cannot imagine how painful it would be in 30 minute slogs
You saw nothing son
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz99--Elnpc
>>
>>2502046
They can't take AJ from Smackdown and then keep Reigns, Balor and Rollins on Raw at the same time.

One of them has to go to the blue brand and since Balor and Rollins will be feuding with the fatties it makes sense that Reigns goes to the blue brand.
>>
>>2504486
the 2 fucking jabronis finn balor and seth rollin will go to the b show. their 'feud' with the fatties is already dead in the water now that seth beat haitch
>>
>>2504492
>Rollins & Balor will go to the B-show

But they're already on RAM
>>
>>2502046
I'm done with the Goodbrothers. We've had awk heel AJ because of the Roman/Goodbrothers fallout. Only good thing to come out of that was Heel Usos.

They've been terrible on RAW, jobbing to Roman 2v1 which is what the definition of a Shining Stars match should be. Then acting like morons for a month only to lose to the shitty EXTREME version of the Hardy Boyz.

I was hype as fuck for them coming in, now I would rather see them back in Japan or TNA so they can't fuck up Finn Balor or AJ with a shitty knock-off Bullet Club that only works overseas because it it gives Westerners conquering heroes to root for.

The only way I'd like to see a Club is as a face org of AJ+Finn+GoodBros vs. HHH and the Boys. But for now I'd prefer Steph and Haitch to let Angle run shit and stay the fuck away.
>>
>>2504492
Rumors have Jamoa vs Rollie and Balor vs KO (with Y2J taking a vacay or someshit) for the next 3 months.
>>
>SDL is a farm again

Just kill me senpai
>>
BASED FACE THAT RUNS THE HOUSE THAT BMAJ BUILT
>>
>>2504212
>getting this defensive over a rational opinion
>>
>>2504221
Cena and Nakamura
>>
>>2503572
This will actually happen and I am actually buttmad about it already.
>>
>>2504221
Anderson will turn face. It will be two vs two until it all comes to an end in an epic triple threat match between AJ, Gaylor and the Machine Gun (Just give Gallows a kayfabe injury or something so he doesn't drag the match down)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.