[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: CM-Punk-Pipe-Bomb.jpg (65KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-Pipe-Bomb.jpg
65KB, 528x297px
>Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon. You know this whole bully campa- *mic cut*

What did they mean by this?
>>
was gonna expose McMahon and his goons for the hypocrites they are. Kevin Dunn cut his mic because it got too real.
>>
>>2501880
Trying to warn us but bucky beaver tooth mother fucker got in the way.
>>
>>2501880
i looked this up a few months ago out of curiosity and the majority of my findings were just that it was a signal for the people in the back to cut him off. I can't remember if punk said this next thing, but it was like "that was for them to know when to cut me off. If they didn't, I don't know what I would have said."
>>
>>2501951
mark, of course it was a work
>>
>>2501880
>there are smarks on this board who still think his pipebombs were real
>>
>>2501880
Based Phil tried to warn us
>>
>>2501886
Worked
>>
>>2502118
Warn us of what? thanks to him wwe has turned into an Indy circus
>>
Real talk how many dimes did Punk draw?
>>
>>2501956
You are Right. But Vince is bully for sure anyways. Based.
>>
>>2501886
WORKED
O
R
K
E
D
>>
>>2501880
>tfw this was the last time ive ever been worked by wrestling
Based Phil was the last guy good enough to make wrestling feel real
>>
>>2501880
you faggots are like piranhas with this bully shit.
triggered much in high school?
>>
>>2502155

He drew $15,000,000 for the UFC in his last PPV.
>>
>>2502155
A lot. Well not PPVs because they were dying anyway, but for a long time he was selling more t-shirts than Big Match John which very few people have ever done.
>>
>>2501880

It was the beginning of an actual story Phil's told about how he was invite to be a part Be A Star thing. They wanted to do candid reactions and asked a bunch of superstars what names they were called when they were younger and picked on. (The Alicia Fox "they called me a boy" ad)

So Punk said "I got called a faggot."

And they were like "Yeah, you cant say that."

And he said "but that's what they called me." And they were like "yeah, but like pick something else. Like, less offensive."

So he said he wasnt gonna do it.
>>
>>2502948
Based Phil.
>>
>>2502698
I was. Saw the school bully being a shitstain and laid his ass out in the middle of a crowded hallway.
>>
>>2502978
woooaa you go girl
>>
>>2502978
fake and gay
>>
File: 1401350723000.jpg (116KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1401350723000.jpg
116KB, 668x712px
You know, for a guy to rant 90% of the time about the establishment being bad and top stars kissing ass to stay on top, he sure did a lot of ass kissing to have such a long title reign and spotlight from Vince.
>>
>>2502948
What a faggot
>>
>>2501880
It was the cue to cut the mic because his promo was over ya mark
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.