[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this and Roode vs Nakamema get 4.25 and 4.5 stars ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How did this and Roode vs Nakamema get 4.25 and 4.5 stars ?

Does Meltz love japs that much ?
>>
>>2501387
Asuka v Embah was a really good story. Nakameme v Glorious Reddit Meme Man was fucking long and boring though. 3 stars if that.
>>
File: stylesfw.png (124KB, 902x650px) Image search: [Google]
stylesfw.png
124KB, 902x650px
>mfw aj styles carried shane mcmahon to a 4 star match

absolutely phenomenal
>>
Those two title matches were an absolute snooze fest compared to the tag match before
>>
>>2501387
Japan, indies and NXT.
I've noticed a trend where he'll over rate matches based on what promotion it was held. Then I've went to watch said matches and always ended up disappointed.

I hate alot of the shit WWE throws out too but I don't blindly over rate matches not exclusive to WWE. just because they're simply not WWE (namely RAW/SMACK/PPV's)
>>
>>2501387
Nakamura vs. Roode had lots of working le limb which Meltzer loves.

Asuka vs. Ember had his waifu in it
>>
>>2501387
Honestly not sure how the fuck he rated Nakamura/Roode 4.5.
It was borderline-30 minutes of a completely standard match; Roode is boring as fuck in the ring, basically the epitome of vanilla; Nakamura is in full cruise-mode. That getting the same as AoP/Revival/DIY is retarded.
>>
Why are you asshurt about another man's opinion?
>>
>>2501707
He isn't, he merely wants to understand it
>>
>>2501387
because based on the body of work from WWE itself, the match was of a high quality in his standards of WWE matches.

I.E. Not just a finisher-kickout jarbled "Big WWE Match" Style
>>
Asuka/Ember told a pretty good story and had a really good finish that sets them up for another match down the road.

Nakamura vs. Roode was a really technically competent match about a dude working a limb. It was a very old school kind of match and Meltzer is an old school kind of guy, so there you go.

Personally I thought Nakamura/Roode was kinda boring but I did still understand that the psychology in it was pretty damn good.
>>
>>2501387
Because Meltz gust gives his opinions, and he doesn't know a lot about good wrestling.

It's not Michelin stars people, it's just one old dude having an opinion.
>>
Meltz hates WWE matches because they are "predictable". When will he realize anyone with half a brain can predict a wrestling after they have seen it long enough? Now he just applaudes NJ because their styles are different. Outoftouch/10
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.