[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just finding out that wrestlers were boxing on WWF >Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 320x240px
>Just finding out that wrestlers were boxing on WWF
>Only lasted from June 1998 to August 1998
>Deeply saddened because big boxing fan

What happened? I just saw Bradshaw get knocked out.
>>
>>2501249
The wrong people kept winning, ruining their planned storylines.

People kept getting hurt, there's a reason people need months off between real fights.
>>
>>2501249
The participants got exposed and the people that they wanted to win lost
>>
>>2501249

Do yourself a favor.

Listen to Jim Cornette's shoot on this.

You will NOT regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsfMMde-X0
>>
File: 1491308175810.png (171KB, 443x485px) Image search: [Google]
1491308175810.png
171KB, 443x485px
All you need to know is that the winner got killed by Butterbean.
>>
>>2501249
Bring it back so the straight shooter sin cara beats them all
>>
Butterbean exposed these clowns.
>>
>JBL got exposed after getting KO'd by Bart Gunn
>Steve Williams was supposed to win but didn't
>They had to change the rules because they didn't want Steve Blackman killing everyone
>Ken Shamrock refused to participate
>Dan Severn won his first match but left the tournament because he didn't feel like he had anything to prove
>>
As a 12-year old, it didn't really make sense at the time. Here's these old fat jobbers fighting in these super slow boring weird MMA fights for like 15 minutes... then we nose dive back into a Gangrel match. Literally no one mattered in this thing except Severn and when he pulled it out it was just fat old jobbers beating each other up.

They fucked Bart Gunn so hard too. What bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsfMMde-X0
>>
File: jijk.jpg (56KB, 561x580px) Image search: [Google]
jijk.jpg
56KB, 561x580px
>>2501249
Did you start watching wrestling a month ago?
Because Brawl for All is pretty much wrestling common knowledge. Even WWE sometimes mentions it on their programming.
Also I think that we had thread about it recently so that means you have been on this board for like a week or two.

>I just saw Bradshaw get knocked out

Bro just stay on reddit
>>
I still feel sorry for Bart Gunn to this day.
>>
They were too scared to like DAN THE MAN THE BEAST SEVERN in it
>>
>>2501864
Well he at least knocked that faggot JBL out.
>>
>>2501871
Him and Joey styles probably laugh at knocking him out
>>
>>2501867
Originally Severn and Shamrock were not allowed because they would obviously destroy everyone else, but they later changed the rules and they were both allowed to join if they wanted. Shamrock refused to participate and Severn was dropped from the tournament after beating up Godfather
>>
>>2501871
This shit's straight out of Punch-Out!!
>>
Has anyone ever compiled all the matches into one ppv-esque torrent?
>>
>>2501871
Holy kek that was worse than Phil.
>>
Don't forget this event ruined Steve Williams career and friendship to JR
>>
>>2501249
This would have worked a thousand time better if you just did it the way Shibata and Ishii wrestler. Stiff as all fuck but still worked.

Would have actually been able to get Dr.Death over and not ruin several careers.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
TFW you worked Vince and Co so hard they sent an obese boxer after you.
>>
File: xyuN52E.jpg (121KB, 1242x1885px) Image search: [Google]
xyuN52E.jpg
121KB, 1242x1885px
>>2503480

> Dr. Death

> Ever drawing a dime

Kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.