[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first gimmick was a direct rip off of Stan Hansen >2nd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: JBL.jpg (27KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
JBL.jpg
27KB, 624x388px
>first gimmick was a direct rip off of Stan Hansen
>2nd gimmick was a jobber tag team with another guy that also ripped off Stan Hansen
>wallowed in mediocrity in the Ministry, was basically Mideon tier
>APA was moderately successful only because of Farooq
>post-APA Texan gimmick only got over because Stone Cold teamed up with him and gave him the rub
>got extremely lucky in 2004 when he turned heel and won the title because Smackdown had no heels and HHH didn't want to work Tuesdays
>is now the worst commentator in company history

Remind me again why this turd acts like he's God's gift to wrestling?
>>
He had a good run as Bradshaw from 99-01 and a good title run in 2004. Other than that, terrible career.
>>
>>2500627
Cuz it works ya pinhead
>>
>>2500627
>>post-APA Texan gimmick only got over because Stone Cold teamed up with him and gave him the rub
fuck off, JBL was a god-tier heel and you know it
>>
Reminder that he kept feeling up Steve Blackman and would've gotten killed by him in a shoot.
>>
>>2500634
JBL's gimmick was Stan Hansen mixed with Ted DiBiase. Nothing original or groundbreaking.

He's also mediocre in the ring.
>>
I hate JBL the person but I also hate how people underestimate his 2004-2005 run. He was honestly one of the best heels in the company around that time.
>>
>>2500635
Didn't blackman stand up to him so jibbles proceeded to duck him on tour buses?
>>
>>2500627
>stevie richards chairshot
>>
JBL is the Miz of 2004.
>>
>>2500672
the piss.
>>
>>2500641
ring work is not important JBL is one of the most effective heels of the early 2000's and the reason people like eddie rey and cena got over

you are just a beta
>>
>>2500677
>JBL is the reason guys who got over before he used that gimmick were over
>>
>>2500687
yes he is he was the heel they were the face

faces need heels and he got the faces over

seek a clue
>>
>>2500693
Are you illiterate?

I said all of them were over before he even started using the JBL gimmick.
>>
>>2500705
i heard you gentlebrony they were not nearly as over before then though they became stars because jbl was such a good heel

>>>/mlp/
>>
I hope this fuck gets fired over this. I don't even care about bullying I'm just tired of hearing him.
>>
>>2500732
Cena was far more over pre-JBL considering he actually got cheered in smart crowds

Eddie & Mysterio were over before JBL was anything but fodder to the original ECW invasion

>ponies outta nowhere

Is this a dumb new forced meme?
>>
>>2500738
>smart crowds mattering
brohoof

>implying that eddie and rey were as much as they were now before JBL

m'brony
>>
>>2500627
>>2nd gimmick was a jobber tag team with another guy that also ripped off Stan Hansen
To be honest, that tag team was ripping off the other guy's dad.
>>
member when he was Justin Hawk Bradshaw?
>>
>makes redditors seethe
BJBL working the nu-male faggots and Mauro
>>
>>2500740
You should probably spend less time repressing your thoughts about ponies and more time not being dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>2500627
>>is now the worst commentator in company history

Who is Otunga
>>
>>2500845
Otunga is shite but at least he's not obnoxious.
>>
>>2500826
>>2500740
>>2500732
>>2500693
>>2500677

Literally Carter.
God you're a loser. Lol
>>
>>2500866
He's obnoxiously shite
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.