[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brock's first title defense might not be until July

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1427755654032.gif (887KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
1427755654032.gif
887KB, 200x161px
>Brock's first title defense might not be until July

Wow what a great champion. What a great way to build up a new championship belt.
>>
>Naomi needs to relinquish her title because she was injuried and needs to defend the title at least once in 30 days
>Brock just takes a few month leave

I really, really wish WWE wasn't so full of incosistencies
>>
>>2500565
At least we don't have to look at that abomination of a jam belt
>>
>>2500568
Brock should jizz on it so we get a new one
>>
>>2500565
sauce?
>>
File: l0jPJOI.jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
l0jPJOI.jpg
76KB, 598x398px
>>2500572
Latest WON.
>>
>>2500567
Canon reason is that Brock is so OP that no one is going to challenge him for the title until Summerslam.
>>
>>2500582
He said nothing about his next defense not being until July it just won't be at the next PPV
>>
Based
>>
>>2500587
He said it won't be until Extreme Rules (June) or Bad Blood (July).
>>
>Takes the strap off Balor because he couldn't defend it for months because of his injury.
>Proceeds to take it off air for months anyways.

DURP DRUP, PAUL WHY ARE NONE OF OUR BELTS BEING TREATED AS PRESTIGIOUS?!
>>
I thought the kayfabe rule is that you have to defend it every 30 days?
>>
>>2500600
I believe it's actually "you must be healthy enough to be able to defend it within 30 days" but WWE is hardly consistent with rules.
>>
>AJ not even being considered as a contender
>AJ will feud with KO over the burger championship
>>
Brock's defending it at Bad Blood?
>>
>>2500567
he has some house show dates. that's how ambrose can get away from defending at a PPV.
>>
>>2500626
>Lesnar is not booked on Payback. Lesnar’s first major title defense is with Strowman, but it’s not locked in whether it will be on the 6/4 Extreme Rules show in Baltimore or the 7/9 Bad Blood show in Hartford, but it’s a prelude to whatever is scheduled for SummerSlam. What makes that interesting is that if Reigns vs. Strowman with no title at stake headlines Payback, that Strowman pretty much has to go over while still protecting Reigns as the top guy for next year’s WrestleMania.
>>
>>2500622
>not having to see BMAJ get chumped out to Bork Lazy
>>
>>2500582
This fag said Almas is coming and he is nowhere to be seen
>>
>>2500646
>Superstar Shakeup is next week
>>
>>2500565
>Watching WWE in 2017

WEW
>>
>>2500629
>Undertaker jobs to the new face of the company
>new face of the company jobs to Big Show 2.0
>>
>>2500565
The belt is going to feel special.

At least they think that, the belt has to be made special.

Don't know if they succeed, let them try.
>>
I don't mind this. It gives Brock and the belt that higher level of a prestige and inaccessibility that a monster champ should have. Complete opposite of KO's reign. Mario has to go through tons of levels n shit before he can get to Bowser's Castle, right?

In the mean time there can still be great matches. And there are other belts to be frequently defended. And then there's Smackdown and the WWE belt. So I don't mind this at all.

>>2500651
Why the fuck are they calling it >the le Superstar Shakeup instead of simply the 'draft'?
>>
>>2500787
Shakeup = only some wrestlers will be moved
Draft = everyone is on the clock
>>
>all these setup for next year's Wrestlemania
>Roman will only hold the belt for 4-5 month tops, perhaps even less because they want him to be a chasing champion instead of a 7-9 month typical champ
>>
>>2500593
Comparing a leprechaun to Brock Lesnar
>>
>>2500787
Holy fuck I just realized why...

>Trump and Mac-Man are friends
>Trump told Mac-Man in advance that he's gonna kick off WW3 soon
>there'll be a draft IRL
>that's why Mac-Man is staying away from the word 'draft', just like he removed '...Is War' from the RAW name in 2003, so as to not taint his brand
>>
>>2500787
>Why the fuck are they calling it >the le Superstar Shakeup instead of simply the 'draft'?

Same reason they use "local medical facility": because WWE is fucking stupid.
>>
>>2500565
He will defend it on a 5 minute match against some jobber on RAM just so you don't complain.
>>
>>2500787
>Why the fuck are they calling it >the le Superstar Shakeup instead of simply the 'draft'?

You could probably trademark "Superstar Shakeup" but 100% cannot trademark "Draft".
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.