[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy will be the face of wwe for the next decade and there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 170x236px
smarks will pay to boo him and vince will keep making cash just like he did with cena
>>
ok
>>
Yeah except unfortunately, there's no more Undertakers for him to retire so once people stop caring about him, there's no way for him to ever top that stunt.

I guess you could have him retire Brock and Cena too but that's not gonna lost him a decade.
>>
I can stop watching, which I already did
>>
Do you think he will have crossover appeal like rocky and cena? Will based big dog takeover hollywood?
>>
I'm a smark. I don't pay shit. I also don't watch WWE anymore.
And keep in mind that Roman will be trading titles with Rollins and Balor for the next 5-10 years. You don't get Cena without Orton and Batista. Have fun with that shit.
>>
Thank you based Vince
>>
>>2500244
Don't be a diva you homo
>>
>>2500260
Balor and Rollins fucking suck. Vince better bring hogan back for a run brother.
>>
>>2500260
This is the main problem. You're never gonna get Roman over as a babyface without giving him an arch-nemesis.

I mean maybe that could've been Strowman but that bridge is pretty fucking burnt already and it looks like they're gonna finish torching it at Payback.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 577x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 577x534px
>tfw he will be a 16 time wwe champ one day
>>
>>2500232
Based. WWE is in good hands.
>>
>>2500269
I'm sorry you think that, because you're gonna see a lot of them, and there's not much you can do about it. This is the future that Haitch chose.
>>
>>2500232
I can stop watching.

I can take a shit when hes in the ring.

I can pretend hes naked or insane to make him interesting.

I can chimpmunk voice his promos.
>>
>>2500260
Jasethy will be in a wheelchair by 2020 with his fragile indie knee
>>
>>2500297
True, but fagral is just as fragile
>>
>>2500282
>I can pretend he's naked

Mmost of the people who hate him anyway. I remember when they were talking about his eye color all the time and they're still having vince-roman fantasies written down daily.
>>
I literally havent seen roman on my tv in 6+ months. I skip ahead whenever I hear his music.

feels good man.
>>
>>2500232
literally who?
>>
>>2500232
As long as Finn Gaylor and Seff are gone from main title picture, I'm okay with anything.
>>
>>2500244
He's going to retire Cena, The Rock, and Kane.
>>
>>2500880
Fucking based
>>
>>2500232
I could stop watching, which Ive done.

Also Roman will never get over because he has no rival. All heels in WWE aren't allowed to have credibility.
>>
>>2501010
The e doesn't care to get him over at this point
>>
>>2501010
Bray is supposed to be his rival.

>has literally never beaten Roman clean
>>
File: 1490971184049.jpg (91KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490971184049.jpg
91KB, 645x370px
>>2500232

DAILY REMINDER THAT E DRONES WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH AND PAY FOR THE PRODUCT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELVES
>>
>>2501010
What the fuck started that?

Like, I remember during JBL's second run he was doing hilariously psychotic shit like beating up Hornswoggle and trying to run over Cena

Then bam, all of a sudden heels aren't allowed to do dastardly shit
>>
>>2501153
WWE doesn't want effective heels anymore.
>>
I think Brock and Roman should be the faces. You need 2. Like rock and Austin. When it was just Austin or Rock it died
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.