[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you taken the Reignspill yet? >McMahons bow to Samoans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: reigns.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
Have you taken the Reignspill yet?

>McMahons bow to Samoans
>In contact with The Rock
>Possesses psychic-like drawing abilities
>Controls RAW with an iron but fair fist
>Draws in arenas & venues globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient Samoan blood line
>Will headline the first wrestling promotion on Mars
>Owns 99% of smark tears on Earth
>First designer robot wrestlers will in all likelihood be Roman replicas
>has 215+ wrestling IQ, such intelligence in the squared circle has only existed deep in the Hart Dungeon & Texas
>Ancient WWWF scriptures tell of a superstar who will descend upon WWE and will bring an era of wet panties and unprecedented Pajeet merch sales with them
>has inseminated thousands of ringrats around the world. You likely have Roman semen inside you right now
>The Samoans are in regular communication with the Authority Haitch and Steph, forwarding the word of Vince to Roman. Who do you think set up the meeting between Bischoff & McMahon (First meeting between rival promotions in over 1000 years) and arranged the WCW leader's first trip to RAW in history literally a few days later to the Samoan bunker in San Francisco?
>learned fluent smark terminology in under a week -Dirtsheets entrust their rumours with him
>Roman is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from Wrestlemania I to the end of the WWE universe. We don't know his ultimate angle yet. We hope he is a benevolent sports entertainer.
>>
this is delusional enough I'd think reigns himself had written it.
>>
Based GOAT of GOATS.
>>
>>2499687
>Intelligence at the Hart Dungeon
>>
Run Down
u
n

D
o
w
n
>>
File: 1133354345.jpg (60KB, 697x512px) Image search: [Google]
1133354345.jpg
60KB, 697x512px
>>2499687
BASED BIG DOG WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATS
>>
>>2499699

>wrestling intelligence
>>
File: 1460168668431.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460168668431.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>2499687
>>
>>2499805
Seething
>>
>>2499687
GOAT even among GOATs
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.