[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 2012, Brooks (aka AJ Lee) was due to take part in a s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: mendez_ring1a.jpg (78KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mendez_ring1a.jpg
78KB, 600x900px
>In 2012, Brooks (aka AJ Lee) was due to take part in a series of goofy skits in which her character hallucinated, kissed a leprechaun and danced with dinosaurs from outer space. But, as a real-life secret sufferer of bipolar II disorder, and the daughter of a mom with the same condition, she couldn’t go through with it.

>“It felt like it disrespected both me and my mother,” says the 30-year-old, who at the time was only public about her mother’s mental illness. “It was a joke, but, to me, it wasn’t something to laugh at.” As punishment for her refusal to do the skit, she was taken off TV for two months.

WWE "creatives" might be better off writing storylines for DDT

http://nypost.com/2017/04/05/how-a-wwe-star-wrestled-with-mental-illness/
>>
>>2499439
counterpoint: what would have led to the hallucinations
>>
>>2499443
Her character was already "I'm crazy" so I mean, you know, pretty clear.
>>
>>2499439

WWEDRONES will defend this!

And will think that tbjs js a great idea!

I long for the day the WWE goes out of business for good!
>>
>>2499439
Somebody get this starving boy a hot meal.
>>
Plus it's probably against his Hinduism.
>>
>offended by playing a bipolar character
>completely okay with doing an angle where she interrupts a match with a feigned suicide attempt

Fuck her.
>>
File: tickle-brain[1].jpg (71KB, 914x518px) Image search: [Google]
tickle-brain[1].jpg
71KB, 914x518px
>>2499439
>As punishment for her refusal to do the skit, she was taken off TV for two months.

And yet... She became the biggest female star of the decade later on, and would still be on top if she hadn't walked away.

Maybe those old-timers who say you have to learn when to say no are on to something.
>>
>>2499439
Somebody call his mama
>>
bipolar disorder = crazy

???

ok, whatever makes you feel like a special snowflake, aj.
>>
This is DDT tier story writing which is literally a parody of sports entertainment.
>>
which months were those? it seems like she was everywhere on 2012.
>>
>>2499439
Hate this fucking bitch
>>
Gilbert Gottfried looking BITCH.
>>
>>2499458
was it by 2012? I'm shit at remembering specific dates, I thought she was still le quirky vidya game girl then.
>>
Damn this bitch is so entitled
>>
>>2499640
>(You) would date a bipolar woman

Lolol
>>
File: 1486953908825.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486953908825.png
138KB, 500x500px
>>2499439
>abdomen
>>
>>2499576
Her emo clothing was over. She wasn't over.
>>
>>2499439
Exceptional tummy

>>2499464
>that tbjs js a great idea!
>>
>>2499487
Wait, what?
>>
>>2500765
After Bryan dumped her, conehead
>>
>>2499439
>in which her character hallucinated, kissed a leprechaun and danced with dinosaurs from outer space.
Jesus Christ, I would've objected just on the fact that that sounds fucking terrible.
>>
>not wanting WWE with dinosaurs
>>
>>2499439
I want to suck on her abs
>>
>>2499462
phil
>>
>>2500981
>>2501562
>>2502045
my niggas
>>
>>2499439
she's so full of shit
she complains about guys trying to flirt with her backstage and being too persistent, but when CM Cuck does it for a year and gets rejected she finally "caves in"
so if all a guy has to do is keep at it to get her, why is she surprised that guys aren't discouraged by getting rejected by her?
you're showing them that being persistent means they eventually may win you over
and that shit about her mother calling her a slut even at age 10 is fucked up, but I wonder if there was something to it
like was her mother just mentally ill or did she know something we didn't
and she's bipolar too
I used to think she got the shitty deal with CM Cuck, but now, I feel more sympathy
and lol at him for being butthurt she didn't say bye to him once, and then ignoring her for a week
what a fucking crybaby
2 mentally fucked up people found each other
>>
>>2504594
Their kids are going to have serious issues.
>>
>>2504594
>I feel more sympathy
for him*

>>2504598
yeah
and they're not gonna be together for long
>>
>>2504594
A grown man ignoring somebody who didn't say goodbye to him is crazy to me.
>>
>>2504598
cm cluck having kids lel
>>
I wanna cum on her stomach
>>
>>2499439
best tummy in wwe history

only carmella comes close these days
>>
>>2499439
But you don't get hallucination if your bi-polar
>>
>>2506481
Carmellas fuckin ripped bro. I wanna lick it so bad
>>
>>2499439
>Here's the creative we have lined up for you for the next few months
>"No."
>Ok then we have nothing for you for the next few months
???
>>
>>2506659
iktf
>>
File: SmnLM.gif (814KB, 350x295px) Image search: [Google]
SmnLM.gif
814KB, 350x295px
>>2501888
As part of her "crazy anime bitch" angle in 2012 she randomly interfered in a Punk/Bryan match by climbing a turnbuckle and threatening to dive through a table.

They begged and pleaded with her not to as if they were talking down a suicidal woman

It was all a dumb feint to throw the two of them off their game so she could push them through the table and fuck up the match
>>
>>2499439
you'd think she'd also have a problem with heel & face turns then
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.