[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is the three year anniversary of the greatest moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: WM30_Photo_374.jpg (240KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
WM30_Photo_374.jpg
240KB, 1200x675px
Today is the three year anniversary of the greatest moment in wrestling history
>>
>>2498814
wrestling will never recover from this
>>
>>2498814
>drawing zero replies
Kek no dimes until the very end
>>
File: chono_vs_onita.jpg (22KB, 474x363px) Image search: [Google]
chono_vs_onita.jpg
22KB, 474x363px
>>2498814
>Today is the three year anniversary of the greatest moment in WWE history

FTFY
>>
>>2499360
Fucking BASED
>>
>>2499354
It was negative dimes. A lot of negative dimes. Daniel bryan should have stayed in the gardening department at Meijers. He hurt the business more than he helped.
>>
I think this year had the douchiest most over-the-top hunner entrance he's ever done.

I'm not going to waste space on my Camera Roll by posting a picture but it's the one where he wore a gold skull mask and was flanked by three bitches who removed it from his head to the tune of opera music. lmfao.
>>
Why the fuck is next year's Wrestlemania back in New Orleans? Do they want the lights to go off again?
>>
File: wmxxbenoitguerrero-1478103.jpg (91KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
wmxxbenoitguerrero-1478103.jpg
91KB, 456x352px
>>
>>2499369
That was honestly my favorite douche Hunter entrance but I understand what you're saying.
>>
>>2499398
I really wish they changed venues instead of alternating between Miami and New Orleans every other year. Go back to New York or give one to Corpus Christi
>>
>>2499416
Detroit
>>
>>2498814
They day one of THE WOAT title runs began
>>
>>2499416
Green Bay WM35
>>
>>2499430
Fuck green bay. Aaron Rodgers is a flag you filthy nigger
>>
>>2499432
Big Pops Green Bay working this neckbeard into a shoot
>>
>>2498814
Bryan retired 3 years ago?
>>
Literally the greatest backstage politician of all time.

>brought 50 plants to the ring, half of whom didn't know who he is, just to bully fans into thinking he's popular

>buried 3/4ths of Evolution no-selling 100 injuries which Batista later called fake, scripted bullshit while cuck'ing WWE in Hollywood

>made a surprise return at the Royal Rumble for 2 minutes literally just to bury Roman Reigns's entire career just by being in the Rumble and not winning

>bribed every legend except Benoit to say that shitty ladder match was epic (Steamboat could barely bring himself to say it)

>speaking of Benoit, he lied saying Benoit isn't his favorite wrestler because he's afraid of bad publicity

>nepotistically put Brie Bella in the main event scene, his Nasty Girlz, his Bruta Beefcake

>retired just as his disastrous business effect became blatant, shifting the blame to Roman Reigns

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>2499460
wtf i like cryan now
>>
>>2499348
>RAWafterMania that year literally outdrew the previous year's fallout of Cena vs. Rock II

>>2499416
>Corpse Christi

fuck off

>>2499460
Bryan returning at the Royal Rumble wasn't a surprise.

Awesome impression of a dumbfuck tho.
>>
>>2499496
You're the one playing dumb, if I recall correctly he announced his entry right before with some overcoming the odds talk, if anything that makes his weakness in that Rumble more pathetic.
>>
>>2499513
>Bryan booked himself in the Royal Rumble
>>
>>2499416
Well a dying company can't be too picky. Until they can confirm USA renewing the TV contract, expect WM2019 to be in Florida again.
>>
>the day that wrestling died
>>
>>2498814
the exact moment wrestling died
>>
>>2499365
NeetHammer replies to himself.

Worked by the GOAT once again.
>>
>>2499552
>>2499563
>wrestler makes failed bodybuilder tap
>>
>>2499496
It was merely a joke my friend
>>
>>2498814
He dumped that wife of his pretty fast after Wrestlemania
>>
>>2500704
>just a prank bro
>>
3.7 after mania

biggest increase in 10 years

stronger than TV decline

SUPER MEGA GIGA ALPHA DRAW
>>
File: 1488354148885.gif (1000KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488354148885.gif
1000KB, 540x540px
>>2499416
>Give one to Corpus Christi
Nigga what?
>>
>gives title to a glass body midget
>midget breaks

oh how great
>>
File: new.png (136KB, 352x644px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
136KB, 352x644px
>>2499548
if it's ready, it will probably be in the new LA stadium
>>
>>2501121
Reminder that Batista's first WHC *AND* WWE Title reigns both ended because of injury.
>>
>>2501086
BASED GOAT
>>
>>2501086
>anti-smarks won't touch this with a ten foot pole

Bryan was a massive draw. Get over it.
>>
>>2499360
that match is unironically better than any Cryan Bryan match.
>>
>>2499360
Chono is real strong style.
>>
>>2498814
hogan was the third man three years ago?
holy fuck time flies
>>
>>2498814
GOAT of all GOATs
>>
I must be the only one who can't stand Bryan and his whole "YES" shit.
>>
>>2503113
You are. Enjoy being lonely.
>>
>>2499416
Does Corpus even have an arena big enough to hold Wrestlemania?
>>
>>2498814
The fallout from this was a huge reason why Vince pushed big dog to the moon.
>>
>>2504194
What did he meme by this?
>>
Unironically the day wrestling died.
>>
>>2504245
>RAWafterMania was the highest-rated broadcast in 2 years
>>
>>2504230
Daniel Bryan lost the company a lot of money and then to top it off got hurt. What you see now with Roman is a direct result of Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>2504263
Elaborate? Or DELETE!
>>
>>2504263
>Daniel Bryan lost the company a lot of money

So how bad did it hurt when you pulled that from your asshole?
>>
>>2499419

>Detroit

That'd be based. I've never been to Ford Field. I'd go for WM for sure. I'd promptly be disappointed with all the blinding lights, too.
>>
>>2504310
The prices on their stock collapsed(this may or may not be due to Bryan directly but he was THE guy at the time so he gets the blame). It went up shortly after Bryan forfeited the title and that still probably really scared Vince and bryan kept getting hurt to make things worse. They keep making money with reigns and the guy always stays healthy. I can't fault Vince for making money.
>>
>>2504329
>stock prices are worked by kayfabe

Get a load of this fucking mark right here.

>Reigns is always healthy

Except when his tummy explodes or he needs a nosejob.
>>
>>2504320
Ford Field is really fucking nice. They did wrestlemania and the superbowl there within a year or two of each other back in the day and it really turned Detroit around for a while. The bridges on the freeway with football shapes are from the remodeling the city did for the superbowl. Also Cena and his mustang entrance was fucking cool.
>>
>>2504333
Kayfabe has nothing to do with people not buying what bryan was selling. I have no horse in this race but Reigns makes money and is always there. It's not his fault Vince made him the top guy after Bryan's brain went to shit from trying to put on 5 star matches in front of 40 people for ten years.
>>
>>2504344
FUN FACT: 2014 is the only year to maintain a ratings bump following RAWafterMania.

>actually pretending to know shit about stocks

Embarrassing.

>but Reigns makes money

[citation needed]
>>
>>2504352
I never claimed to know the ins and outs but they did drop after Bryan won. A ratings bump doesn't mean they didn't lose money. I'm not a bryan hater at all but they did lose money and then Roman began his climb to the top. There is no need to be upset here slugger but Daniel Bryan is responsible for Roman Reigns being the guy right now. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings here.
>>
>>2504364
They had a smaller-than-usual dropoff following RAWafterMania but didn't actually begin to decline until after he vacated the WHC:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/522977-wwe-raw-viewership-2013-vs-2014-analysis

>WrestleMania month was up almost 8% over March this year. Those numbers held steady until the week Bryan announced that he was injured, and was forced to vacate the title. The important thing is to try and understand why the numbers dropped 16% (that’s SIXTEEN PERCENT) between April and May. Even with a Kane match at Extreme Rules, which you would think wouldn’t bring in a ton of eyes to the show, the numbers stayed firm until the title was taken from Daniel Bryan.

Really makes you think...

>I'm not trying to hurt your feelings here.

I should hope not, because you'd be failing. Miserably.
>>
>>2504373
They did drop and I'm not exactly sure what smaller than usual is as I have nothing to compare it to.
>>
>>2504382
>I know nothing
>But here's why I'm right

At least try: wouldn't you rather have the Ls given to you by me rather than yourself?
>>
>>2504392
They dropped and you took that as an attack on bryan when I clearly stated it may or may not have been his fault. Vince obviously faulted him and pushed the tall, strong, guy who casuals love and never gets hurt over bryan the short Indy darling who to his credit loves wrestling but stunted his career by doing more than he really needed to. All I did was state facts as to why Roman is the top guy and how it was a result of his injuries and stock prices falling.
>>
>>2504416
Your speculative fanfic is not fact.

>you took that as an attack

*yawn*

>strong guy who casuals love

But that's not what Reigns is...

>he thinks Vince ever actually wanted to push Bryan
>>
File: image.png (71KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71KB, 1334x750px
>Daniel Bryan was the champion when WWE reached their highest stock in the last 17 years

>Daniel Bryan confirmed draw
>>
>>2505489
WWE Network launched on February 24, 2014. The drop was after they announced they missed the one million mark they needed to break even. WrestleMania XXX was April 6, 2014.
>>
>>2505533
>WWE Network was launched around Bryan main eventing Wrestlemania and getting his due
>>
>>2505546
The subscriber count was announced to be half of what it needed to be the week after Bryan was given his match against Triple H. Bryan's failure to get subscribers was responsible for the biggest stock drop since WWE's IPO launch.
>>
>>2505566
>it's Bryan's fault WWE over-estimated the appeal of their Network

Obligatory reminder that even with all the international markets it still hasn't even hit their initial domestic target.
>>
File: onita.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
onita.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>2499360
Onita is a bad bad man
>>
>>2499360
dean vs roman nice
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.