[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cS Z3Vsugso NO MAN IS EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: edgelord.png (211KB, 320x410px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.png
211KB, 320x410px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSZ3Vsugso

NO MAN IS EVER TRULY GOOD

NO MAN IS EVER TRULY EVIL

I DO THE THINGS YOU NEVER COULD

AND WE WILL NEVER BE EQUALS
>>
>>2498299
>yfw he wrote the lyrics
>>
>>2498298
Sorry i just dont know much about this guy, but is he the one that fought in NXT recently, and kept rolling into a meditation pose?
>>
File: 359207_m1469233525.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
359207_m1469233525.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>yfw he he grew a beard and got a bunch of edgy tattoos because he knew nobody would ever take his pudgy baby face seriously
>>
What the fuck is up with CFO$'s writing style? It's like they write 45 second songs and just keep copy and pasting it to loop it. It's horrendous.
>>
>>2498316
Sorry im a faggot and didn't click the link first. It is him, he was cool.
>>
DUDE STRIKING OFFENSE LMAO
>>
>>2498325
Being into music production myself, I can tell you with 100% certainty that CFO$'s ability to write for the character is almost nonexistent. You can swap many, many different wrestlers' themes with one another and you'd have little to no suspect of the theme being unfitting.

The only guys that have themes that really fit uniquely for them are guys that were stars already somewhere else. Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Bobby Roode are four of the biggest ones I see this as. Jack Gallagher also counts despite not being established anywhere else, but he's a straight up gimmick where any theme but the one he has would be unfitting anyway.

Jim Johnston was excellent at creating a theme befitting of every star. Even low-levels and mid-carders had pretty accurate music for their characters.
>>
>>2498298
his entrance at takeover was fucking bassssed
>>
>>2498325
They probably more write for function.

You don't NEED to write a 3min~ song with verses, choruses and bridges when in all likelihood they're already in the ring within a minute anyway.
>>
>>2498298
this is the most tryhard shit of all time
>>
>>2499176

Wasn't there a rumor going around that AJ's theme was originally meant for the Briscoe brothers?
>>
>>2498298
The Cringe lord
>>
>>2499176
Roode's theme was literally not created for him
>>
>>2499234
I don't know if that's true but it wouldn't be surprising, considering the first line of the first verse is "We some southern boys." We?

>>2499245
I know, but it still fits very well. The irony is it wasn't actually made for him, but it still fit. CFO$ making theme songs fit not intentionally, then trying to make them fit and just coming off generic, shows exactly why they'll never reach the greatness of Johnston. No way.
>>
>>2499245
Who was it written for originally? Ot was it just a stock song they had?
>>
>>2499234
I think The Revival's theme would fit the Briscoes better desu senpai
>>
>>2499373
Revival's theme was written for them.

Jay Briscoe tweeted himself out of a WWE contract years before they even formed.
>>
BABWTS
>>
hopefully this reddit incarnate kid gets fed to roman and is dancing to pitbull within 6 months
>>
>>2499343
Wesley Blake for his new "beautiful Blake" gimmick that they never pulled the trigger on
>>
>>2499585
kek, really? That's hilarious.

Beautiful Blonde Blake was fun at the house show I saw last year.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.