[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indie fave Samoa Joe of all people sings praises of the Miz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (485KB, 2675x1504px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
485KB, 2675x1504px
Indie fave Samoa Joe of all people sings praises of the Miz.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/samoa-joe-says-a-feud-with-the-miz-would-be-compelling/

Smarks BTFO forever!
>>
I wanted to see a storyline where miz was intercont champ and dbry was still actively fueding him
dbry out of desperation calls up somoa joe and gives him a title match to get at the miz
then joe becomes even worse of a problem for dbry
>>
>Chiseled body
>1.88m
>'Money maker' good looks
>Perfect white teeth
>Beautiful blue/green eyes
>Amazing sense of fashion
>God tier mic worker
>Movie star
>Great actor
>Good friends with John Cena
>Good friends with Samoa Joe
>Paul Heyman guy
>Personally endorsed by Triple H
>His father owns the Cleveland Mr Hero
>Main evented Wrestlemania
>Has never lost a singles match at Wrestlemania
>BTFO his haters
>Worked hard to achieve his childhood dream
>Earned the respect of the locker room despite being sneered at upon signing
>Always willing to put people over
>So good he managed to get John Morrision over
>So good he managed to get Alex Riley over
>So good he managed to get Damien Sandow over
>So good he managed to get Dolph Ziggler over
>So good he managed to get Cena vs Rock over
>So good he launched Daniel Bryan's career despite him being a manlet
>Greatest intercontinental champion of all time
>Best Figure Four Leglock in the business
>Works the smarks
>Works the marks
>Works the anti-smarks
>Works 300+ days every single year with no injury
>Works 4+ star matches on the reggie
>Delivered promo of the decade
>Worked CM Punk
>Worked Chris Benoit
>Worked JBL
>Worked Alberto Del Rio
>Worked Layla's labia
>Exposed Daniel Bryan
>Exposed Renee Young
>Exposed John Cena
>Exposed Nikki Bella
>Married Maryse
>Net worth is over $5 million
>Will have a long and fruitful career as a manager, commentator or even actor, while CM Punk has to kill himself wrestling for outlaw promotions to fund AJ Lee's boyfriend's son through college.
>>
Based Big Dog working the obese smarks at Axxess to pay double and wait hours in line to see him and run off Samoa Joe's panel early to make room
>>
>>2498285
Big money Miz is pretty based for this
>>
Can't say i blame him. Who wouldn't wanna get carried by Based Miz? Worked out for Ziggler.
>>
Smarks love Miz now anon
>>
>>2498271
Would be good desu.
>>
File: 1476249859645.png (372KB, 486x424px) Image search: [Google]
1476249859645.png
372KB, 486x424px
>>2498199
>Please put me in a story with the miz! He's so good at getting others over and I can't even get a cricket to pop for me! Please Vince!
>>
>>2498285
100% this. Considering where he started and where he is now, Miz is one of the greatest success stories in wwe history desu
>>
>>2498285
>Worked Chris Benoit
>Worked Layla's labia
explain
>>
>Smarks BTFO forever!
Huh?

Smarks were begging for a Samoa Joe/Miz feud for months last year.
>>
joe is a good promo so this feud would be great
>>
>>2498199
Miz will subtlety be considered an top 20 wrestler when he retires.
>>
>>2498199
>Smarks BTFO forever!
Every smark loves the fuck out of the Miz. At best people criticize his wrestling ability but he is considered spectacular everywhere else.
>>
He just wants to beat the piss outta the Miz.

>while RAW has broader appeal among “casual fans".

RECORD

>>2498763
Joe is a heel.

>>2499150
Not even the most Awesome wrestled named Mike.
>>
>>2499137
chris benoit and, of course, JBL wouldn't let him enter the locker room so he had to change in the hallway.

also he banged layla.
>>
Eh Miz is getting a bit to cocky I think. He's realised the fans now like him, and he makes them pop for him intentionally. Thus, losing all the heel heat he had. If Miz was a good heel, he'd drop that Cena skit the moment it got over.
>>
>>2499560
"Getting over solely because he cribbed from somebody else" is pretty much the summary of Miz's parasitic career.
>>
>>2499137
He spilled fried chicken crumbs in Benoit's bag
>>
mike is a solid character to have around but nobody will give him a second thought when he's gone
>>
>>2498199
this is late. Smarks know miz is on the run o his career and the best heal in the company currently.

Why would we be surprised joe thinks he'd be good to work with?
>>
>>2499560
Not really. He just got a John Cena match exactly because of his heel heat.

Build up to the match was fantastic.
>>
>>2500652
>got to be Cena's punching bag at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2500653
>punching bag
>the only time Cena mounted an offense was at the end

Cena was the punching bag for most of the match and Miz was undone by typical cocky heel "hoist by his own petard" fashion.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.