[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the WWE capable of creating homegrown main eventers? The Performance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: rasslin.png (3MB, 2300x1400px) Image search: [Google]
rasslin.png
3MB, 2300x1400px
Is the WWE capable of creating homegrown main eventers? The Performance Center has been around for what, four years now? It's the first time the WWE has been directly responsible for the growth of their talent. The best they've put out is based Braun. Maybe Corbin and Cas might have potential. Other than those three they haven't produced any homegrown main event caliber wrestlers. The wrestlers poised to take over the main event scene are all from various indie promotions. So what's going to happen when Cena's generation eventually retires? /asp/ hates outlaw wrestling, but at this rate the WWE's main event scene is going to be overwhelmingly dominated by former indie wrestlers because the WWE is incapable of churning out homegrown talent.
>>
>kevin nash
>powerplant
>>
Corbin and Braun are both based and ready for the main event

Revival are indie creations btw
>>
FCW turned into NXT. OVW used to be a developmental for WWE until they switched to FCW. They were signed by WWE and sent there, so they're home grown as well.
>>
FCW and NXT are WWE
>>
>>2497845
>New Japan
>TNA
>Outlaw
>>
>>2497874
Yes
>>
>>2497866
Only if they started their careers in FCW. Reigns is homegrown, Rollins and Ambrose aren't.
>>
>>2497885
They should be in the outlaw column.
>>
>>2497905
It just makes it more sad that the WWE has even less homegrown world champions.
>>
>>2497845
>falling for the height meme this hard
>>
>>2497845

So many goats from OVW
>>
>>2497845
OVW, FCW and NXT were all working for WWE as developmental, they ARE homegrown talent
>>
>>2497845
desu Storm/Jericho dont really count as Dungeon grads, werent they trained by like Bruce in a strip mall
>>
I can 100% honestly say this is the gayest thread I've ever seen ever
>>
>>2498324
They were trained by someone who was trained in the Hart style and they paid money to a Hart and the wrestling school was called Hart brothers or some shit

They werent trained and twisted up by stu
>>
>>2497845
It's a
>I don't know what dev territories were
thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.