[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>47 year old non-wrestler >put on the MOTN at Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shane-mcmahon-28910917-620x400.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
shane-mcmahon-28910917-620x400.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
>47 year old non-wrestler
>put on the MOTN at Wrestlemania
APOLOGIZE
>>
>don't allow your younger talent to take any high risk spots to get over
>instead let your son do a shooting star press

the state of Vince
>>
Based OMac
>>
Styles had the match.

Shane just happened to be there.
>>
Shane also had a better singles match than Triple H. Hunter BTFO, Shane should inherit the company
>>
In fairness, not a high bar to pass, that and he stuck to doing his thing and AJ was able to work with that. Good shit nonetheless though.

>>2497202
Takes two to tango.
>>
>>2497141
Why does he look so JUST in every picture? There's something about his face, especially the eyes
>>
>>2497149
Vince doesn't care about good matches, Vince cares about filling the schedule.
Shane is not a wrestler, he doesn't have to do live shows and work 4 times per week.
>>
>>2497237
>fuck off to chinkland to start own shit
>fail
>go back to daddy
>learn that daddy will give the business to sister and her husband
>learn he gotta jump of a cell
>take a bump from the big dog and get concussions
>got his head rammed in a car window
>gonna face a athletic guy s forced to do more flippy shit despite beig 47 years old
>do all of that but realize that no matter you destroy your body daddy still won't give you the business
i dont know man
>>
Based AJ
>>
>>2497401
>>fuck off to chinkland to start own shit
>>fail

Wrong.

>On July 12, 2013, McMahon voluntarily stepped down as CEO of YOU On Demand and appointed Weicheng Liu as his successor, while remaining the company's principal executive officer and Vice Chairman of the Board.

It's highly successful
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.