[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the problem with roman reigns is that he isnt fun to hate, hes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: do.jpg (55KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
do.jpg
55KB, 900x506px
the problem with roman reigns is that he isnt fun to hate, hes just boring. he doesnt really have good heat like anti-smarks say, nothing about him makes me want to watch the product and watch to see him lose. it just makes me want to change the channel, it's why ratings keep tanking for raw.
>>
>>2496919
So boring in fact, that instead of crickets he gets the loudest reactions every single time he's on screen.
>>
>>2496929
Loud reactions from people that want him to go away
>>
The way to push him would be for McMahon to return as a main character and demand people like him. Declare him better than all the greats and really push that angle as corporate lap dog
>>
>>2496934
If they wanted him to go away they would give him silence. Hell, imagine if instead of playing right into his hands, they ignored him and threw around the beachball then and chanted beachballmania. As it is, they're just proving that BBDWTOS isn't a meme.
>>
>>2496935
This. And Roman should be a big pussy and really uncomfortable when Vince tries to put him over.

>No, Vince. S-stop yelling at the crowd. I-It's okay if they don't like me...

Eventully leading to Roman snapping and breaking free of Vince leading finally to

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

more boos since Vince is always super over.
>>
So boring that people can't stop talking about him
>>
If he was a midcarder he'd probably get silence. Instead he's face a main eventer that nobody wants that has been hogging the spotlight for years. Of course he's going to get a reaction. Of course people are going to talk about him. If you put me (who looks worse and can't wrestle or promo at all) in the main event for so long I'd get loud negative reactions too. It wouldn't be smart super meta booking, it'd be fucking stupid
>>
>>2496935
Vince is too old now
>>
Don't worry, Shane will go Vince-heel as soon as his dad retires. Steph can't go any further
>>
>>2497003
Vince isn't too old to get in the ring and shit talk the crowd.
>>
>>2496944
>If they wanted him to go away they would give him silence.

You don't "give silence" if you go to a 5 star restaurant and get served canned tuna and a supermarket frozen hamburger. It's not that there's something necessarily wrong with canned tuna or hamburgers, but getting them in a fine is restaurant means you're being screwed.

That's the problem. The boos that Roman Reigns gets, are the boos of dissatisfied customers. Roman belongs in the mid-card, just like canned tuna and frozen hamburgers belong in hang-over mornings - not as the "main event" dish of pricey establishments.
>>
irrelevant since the people who boo him still pay money to go to shows and buy the network because theyre retarded.
>>
>>2496919
there's no such thing as ''bad heat''
>>
>>2499521
This, he can be excited to see his heroes wrestle 0 star matchesbwhile some chink in a cowboy hat pretends to be JR but it's garbage wrestling.
>>
>>2496919
>so worked you make a post about him
>"b-but i don't even care about him"
>>
>>2499521
Rocky Maivia
2001 X-Pac
BOOtista

>>2497796
Ticket sales are declining and Network subs have a miserable retention rate.
>>
>>2496929
>le loudest reaction meme
Fuck off. If Vince only cared about a reaction he wouldn't mute the crowd mics every time Roman is on TV.
>>
>>2499553
Double-Dubs of Double Truth
>>
File: 1445313425401.jpg (553KB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1445313425401.jpg
553KB, 1280x1678px
>>2496919
Marks on this board are desperate to believe a literal mountain of xpac heat is somehow good heat.

They don't boo reigns, they boo the booking, he's an example of vince's desire to make "Diesel" work again.

This isn't "I want to see this guy get his shit smashed" heat. This is "Go and do something else" heat.

As his segment ratings show.
>>
>>2496919
Why is it he always gets the loudest reactions every show? Why do these fucking idiots pay so much money to sit on their hands during every segment and then go crazy when roman comes out???
>>
>>2499970
Because the only reaction WWE has managed to consistently garner in the past few years is hatred for it.
>>
>>2499970
they pay to see roman
>>
>>2496919
Based big dog working the smarks
>>
File: Roman_Reigns_WWE_Champion_2016.jpg (12KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_WWE_Champion_2016.jpg
12KB, 170x236px
Based big dog gets the get
>>
>>2499999
BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>2499999
>getting the B get

lol Roman constantly getting cucked >>2500000
>>
>>2499999
meh
>>
>>2499955
>>They don't boo reigns, they boo the booking

Fucking please nerde. Most people who boo him have a blood thirst hatred for the man himself. Its why you have fans whining about Rusev and KOs booking but then in the same breath go on these weird rants about Reigns the guy like he controls his booking, they can't seperate Reigns the person from the person they see on TV. These people have PASSIONATE hatred for The Big Dog.

>As his segment ratings show.

Try again. His hour was the highest of the night.
>>
Does Roman have XPac heat?
>>
>>2499999
Look at those digits ! BBD did it again.
>>
>>2497771
>You don't "give silence" if you go to a 5 star restaurant and get served canned tuna and a supermarket frozen hamburger.

And you don't return to said restaurant if you know they are shit.

So why again are these smarks that "hate" the product still attending these shows in huge numbers? Numbers big enough for them to give him a 5-minute negative reaction?

Like the poster said before, if they really hated Roman that much, there would be silence. Why? Because they wouldn't go to see a show he is the top star of, that's why. Well, unless they are retarded masochists who love paying money for something they "hate".
>>
>>2500020
>lowest rated segment of the night
>Somehow the highest

What did this pimpled mark mean by this?
>>
>>2500020
Reigns is booed 'cause he sucks.

>>2500030
Ticket sales have been declining for years, suspiciously right after Reigns won the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2500045
>Ticket sales have been declining for years, suspiciously right after Reigns won the Royal Rumble.

Well that sounds like WWE's problem then.

Still doesn't explain why smarks spend their money to go to a show only to complain loudly about how bad it sucks? Just stay fucking home or go watch some other fed.
>>
>>2500065
Here's a wild theory: maybe they're not going there for Roman.
>>
>>2500094
>Here's a wild theory: maybe they're not going there for Roman.

Then why ruin the show for everyone else by complaining about the one thing you dislike? Just shut the fuck up or go to the bathroom when he is on. All you're doing by reacting to him so strongly is making him look like a bigger star. If you didn't care about him, you wouldn't even react, but you hate him so much that you boo him for 5 minutes without him having to say a single word.

The WWE has you smarks right where they want you & are using you and your hate for him to gain sympathy with the normies. It isn't just the heel he overcomes when he wins, it's the dumb booing smarks.
>>
>>2500120
>waaaaaahhh waaaaahhh stop booing muh Roman

They paid for tickets. Don't like it? Go to a show yourself.

>to gain sympathy with the normies

But he isn't. Fucker's a punchline on Youtube.

All that "sympathy" worked out real well for 2014 Batista, X-Pac or Rocky Maivia, huh?
>>
File: 1491422274194.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1491422274194.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>2496919
>he doesnt really have good heat

nice bait
>>
>>2500131
>youtube comments is normies
kek youtube comments are even more autistic than this place
>>
>>2500131
>waaaaaahhh waaaaahhh stop booing muh Roman

I'm not telling you to stop booing, by all mean go ahead. It will accomplish nothing as Roman is the top guy that WWE is getting behind whether you like it or not.

And if this results in ticket sales, merch sales etc. going down then that is WWE's problem to deal with. Obviously pushing Roman hasn't hurt them enough as he is their top guy now.
>>
>>2500120
>go to the bathroom when he is on.
Yeah, and Vince and his cronies will say, "My god! Roman is so intimidating, he's making the fans lose all bowel control! They are afraid to even piss in his yard."
>>
Vince needs to realise that the cheer the face boo the heel concept is dead.
We only boo people we either don't want to see or in very rare cases when they do something despicable in kayfabe. We cheer for the heels to show appreciation for their abilities and what they've contributed to the business for example Miz for making the IC title mean something and Styles because he's the best in the world.
>>
>>2500436
>We cheer for the heels
Cringe
>>
>>2500158
>Roman being a top guy isn't a failure because WWE haven't aborted

I'm very tired so I forget: is this circular reasoning or appeal-to-authority?

>>2500424
HE'S GONNA PUUUUUKE!

>>2500436
>cheer the face boo the heel concept is dead.

No other promotion, not even their developmental, has this problem.

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2496929
Hi JBL!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.