[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hogan and Flair need to wrestle in 60s in bingo halls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Hogan-flair-TNA.jpg (76KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Hogan-flair-TNA.jpg
76KB, 800x533px
Why did Hogan and Flair need to wrestle in 60s in bingo halls?

They must of earned so much money in their career, what happened to it all?
>>
>>2496183
Divorces.
>>
Divorce and extravagant spending. Like I don't care how much they made, no way you can come out on top if you're wife takes half and you continue blowing a couple k a week.
>>
Wrestlers, rock stars, stand up comedians all say the crowd reaction is a genuine psychological addiction.

They've spent their adult life getting immediate validation for everything they have done. When they retire, it must be a lonely isolating process. It's as simple as wanting the cheers and the boos.
>>
They really love the business
>>
They keep blowing their cash on mundane shit like most professional athletes.
>>
>>2496183
Multiple divorces, possible child support, drugs, and bad investments
>>
>>2496192
>Women working wrestlers into a shoot

Are women, dare I say, greatest workers in the world?
>>
>>2496183
Ric has been divorced like 4 times.
Hogan ex just divorced him like 5 years ago and took half of his shit. No clue why they didn't have prenups.
>>
>>2496183
Victims of sexism that lost it all to women
>>
Doesn't Ric owe money all over the country?

How much Gawker money (if any) will Hulkster actually receive?
>>
>>2496183
Hogan got fucked over by his wife. I'm sure he pissed a lot away on dumb shit too
>>
>>2497020
Le Meltz says he would get about 8 million at most
>>
>>2497066
>Lionel Meltz: Attorney at Law

Is there nothing he can't do?
>>
>>2496952
>No clue why they didn't have prenups.
Because Hogan and Flair were white trash with cash but stil white trash.
>>
hush money for banging their daughters.
>>
becuase all of those years when he was the "jet plane flyin, limousine ridin" he should have been the "buick driving, economy class flying..."
>>
File: 1488449423218.jpg (34KB, 552x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488449423218.jpg
34KB, 552x460px
hulkster got fucked in the divorce brother.
But then hulkster did a bionic elbow on gawker and won the match for all the little gamergateiacs out there and made some money brother
>>
File: hbk.jpg (19KB, 362x390px) Image search: [Google]
hbk.jpg
19KB, 362x390px
>got to go out on his own terms while still in his prime
>happily married for 18 years
>is a multi-millionaire that doesn't need to work a day in his life for the rest of his time on earth

Meanwhile every wrestler who talked shit about him is either dead or fat, bitter and broke
>>
>>2496952
Prenups aren't legally binding, a judge can throw it out if they deem it's not fair. Guess how often it's considered unfair for a woman not to take half a man's business because "she was lonely and raising the kids at home while you worked"?
>>
Just like Tyson did I guess and he was way richer than both combined at the height of his career.
>>
>>2496183
They were sent to destroy TNA.
>>
Flair spent his money fucking chicks all around the world.

Hogan lost more than half his money in divorce.
>>
>>2497020
He settled for 31 million out of the 115 he was awarded by a court, that should last him until he (leg) drops dead assuming he doesn't spend more than million per year
>>
>>2498097
Shawn was on his way to disaster, but he turned it around in time. The dude was strung out as fuck for quite a while.

Happy that he found peace with himself though.
>>
>must of
>>
hogan actually thought he was a big enough star as an old man to turn TNA around

it was kind of sad actually
>>
>>2498164
Meanwhile Shawn is drunk as fuck at WM preshow

Something must be going on with Shawn
>>
>>2498228
That's just how he is sober I think. Like when certain people get sober after a long grind they are just like that.
>>
>>2496952
prenups aren't worth shit most of the time
>>
File: IMG_7061.png (633KB, 1126x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7061.png
633KB, 1126x716px
Flair does it for the fans.
>>
>>2497243
He can't get a clue
>>
>>2498164
I think I'm not exaggerating when I say that becoming a born again Christian saved his life.
>>
>>2498932
Then why does he charge those fans ridiculous amounts just to take a picture?
>>
>>2498097

Didn't he get like at least a million from some old fan that died in the mid 90s? He was still on the payroll during his time off, too.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.