[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS? FUTURE RUN WITH "THE GENIUS LANNY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3369.jpg (51KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.jpg
51KB, 640x334px
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

FUTURE RUN WITH "THE GENIUS LANNY POFFO" POET GIMMICK?

COUNT.
ME.
IN.
>>
>>2495680
HES BRINGING BACK THE BROKEN GIMMICK
>>
Isn't that the same thing bubba said as he was trying to find his stupid eyeglasses?
>>
Hes telling all the whining, crying babies who are saying the Hardys will have a Dudley run now to stfu and be patient, the broken stuff will happen
>>
Based brother nero
>>
File: IMG_3360.gif (1MB, 161x149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3360.gif
1MB, 161x149px
>Post yfw 'shattered matt'™ fights jeff at summerslam by hiding behind the 'slightly decrepid boat'™, otherwise known as 'skin-guard'™ with the help of 'papa benji'™ who uses a police baton™ to temporarily incapacitate jeff and the floating drone 'finn-guard dos'™ shoots magic beams™ at jeffs back and jeff gets thrown into the 'pool of re-characterization'™ and comes out as his haunting alter-ego 'willie'™ and, when thrown in once more, his other alter-ego 'itch-dope'™ and shattered matt™ finally defeats jeff and classifies him as 'irrelevant'™ and they both come out to dramitic music performed on a kazoo and organ at the same time by 'shattered matt™'s wife 'ribby'™ who is carrying matts son, 'prince maxi'™ to the brainwashed delight of 'irrelevant jeff'™
>>
Based brother nero
>>
he'll go broken when he gets drafted to smackdown and jeff stays at raw then they'll go on win the main belt and meet at survivor series.
>>
File: 1485904263993.png (33KB, 416x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485904263993.png
33KB, 416x458px
>>2495680
>yfw Vince force them to retire so he have someone to induct in his hof
>>
File: based Matt Hardy .gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
based Matt Hardy .gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>2495772
>>
File: IMG_3150.jpg (83KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3150.jpg
83KB, 1024x1024px
>>2495772
I kek'd
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.