[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to publicly apologize for calling Shane McMahon a 50 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (174KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 940x545px
I want to publicly apologize for calling Shane McMahon a 50 year old yardtard.

The man took a Styles Clash holding an armbar and did a Shooting Star Press. He and AJ Styles put on a better match than Blandy and Bray.

t. Admitted Workrate Smark
>>
File: 1491036455302.jpg (17KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491036455302.jpg
17KB, 400x368px
>>2495265
>Doubting AJs ability of putting anyone in a good and/or decent match
>>
>>2495265
>best wrestler in the world carries someone mediocre at best to a good match

what a surprise
>>
>>2495265
A.J. Styles could get a 3.5-4 star match out of a wet paper bag. The fact that this was MOTN should surprise only those who thought it was going to be Aries v Neville
>>
>>2495280
Shane is not 'mediocre at best.' Shane prior to this match was terrible which Ill grant you is a testament to AJ for sure.

that said, it takes two tango and Shane fullfilled his end. he told a good story and pulled off a dangerous move that no one thought he could do. That alone is worth my respect.
>>
>>2495296
Two to*
>>
It's actually Shane that made the match cool.
>>
>>2495296
>Shane was terrible
You've never seen Shane vs Angle?
>>
>>2495320
I watched it live, actually.

KOR 2001 was over a decade and a half ago though. no one thought it was relevant to now given Shane is almost 50.

Shane was bad at Survivor Series and bad vs Undertaker a year ago. But this year he had a good match, so I give respect to him.
>>
>>2495320
I don't know where this shane is a shitty wrestler meme started. Sure he isn't a technical wizard but dude has no fear and will do anything to entertain. It's always cool when he does a match.
>>
>>2495265
Shane's offence was still sloppy but I think it added to the match in that at some points (that wtf float over DDT for example) it made the move look more brutal than it otherwise would have
>>
>>2495265
prolly was Shane's last match too
>>
>>2495384
This
>>
>implying that it's hard to put on a better match than Ortonnetty
>>
>>2495408
I hope not Shane-O Mack is fucking awesome. He proved all the smarks wrong. They threw a bitch fit about king aj having to lower himself to wrestle shane but didn't stop to think about what goofy shit aj would have been in I'd shane said no to the match.
>>
I loved those matches he did with X-pac,and i could have given a fuck less about X-pac.

That match he had with his dad was entertaining and he had some fun goofy matches with Test too.

I always liked Shane he was a great heel and he always sounded like he was having fun being apart of the company.
>>
>>2495816
He was a kid who grew up with the shit like we did but his dad happened to own the fucking company and he got to join the family business. His feud with kid for the European title back in the day was based.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.