[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm going to tell you something right now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 4

File: Vinny-Ru.jpg (16KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
Vinny-Ru.jpg
16KB, 300x266px
>"I'm going to tell you something right now that you will absolutely not agree with, but I've been a wrestling fan my whole life and I will live and die by this. It's hard enough, believe me, I write this shit, it is hard enough to get somebody over. You will never, ever, ever, ever, ever see the Japanese wrestlers or the Mexican wrestlers over in American mainstream wrestling. And the simple reason for that is, even myself, I'm an American and I don't want to sound like a big bigot or racist or anything like that, but I'm an American. If I'm watching wrestling here in America, I don't give a shit about a Japanese guy. I don't give a shit about a Mexican guy. I'm from America, and that's what I want to see."

17 years ago, and based Pic Related is still right.
>>
>>2495060
He's already been proven wrong since the NXT takeover shows have drawn crowds the same size as "big" wrestling crowds of the past with 9,000-15,000 in attendance. It befuddles me how people never seem to mention this in regards to anyone from NXT.

"Will they draw?"
they already drew

pic related, sold out with Nakamura vs Zayn on the card.
>>
Imagine living with autism like this guy. such a sad life it must be :(
>>
Russo is the example of a writter benefited by the MTV boom
>>
>>2495060
God tier feet
>>
>>2495060
BASED VINNIE BTFOING ASGOOKA
>>
Russo's foot smells like garlic and butter, I bet.
>>
>>2495060
Does mysterio count as mexican?
>>
>>2495091
>American mainstream wrestling

NXT is just hardcore wrestling fans
>>
>>2495091
And they tore the house down. And Zayn had a worse Wrestlemania than Jinder Mahal. I'm rooting for Nakamura but let's not pretend his future is certain.
>>
>>2495441
underrated post
>>
>>2495060
Something,something,Jesus,bro!Jesus brawl for all,Bart Gun,BROOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jim Cornette wants to kill me,bro!Fuck that crippled fat fuck J.R., bro!
>>
>>2495727
Great Muta was over as fuck in WCW.

18+
>>
just imagine how much better wrestling would be if Russo wasn't involved
>>
>>2495736
He's really talented but if they hit a stretch of non smarky southern cities that give him the old crickets it could really damage him going forward.
>>
>>2495777
WCW was a weird company. They were supposed to be the old school hillbilly wrestling fed but they pushed more foreign talent at once then WWE ever did. They even put their main tile on Ron Simmons and WWE to this day hasn't had a black WWE champ. I wish they would have won the war.
>>
>>2495821
Same. WCW was my shit. Fuck Jamie Kellner.
>>
>>2495810
There's a crappy stretch of towns the three weeks after next but otherwise he'll be good.
>>
>>2495791
It would be dead as there would be no Attitude Era.
>>
>>2495897
>Russo invented Attitude

Nobody besides him claims that.

Heyman was more responsible for it and he didn't even work for WWF.
>>
>Russo saying something both wrong as fuck and borderline racist

shocker. its no surprise that this hack only had one brief period of relevance and has been useless since.
>>
>>2495777
Also Ultimo Dragon. Rey Mysterio was super over with smarks AND little kids. even though he was born here he's Mexican which apparently disqualifies him from getting over.

Russo is a retard so it's no surprise people on this board like him.
>>
>>2495891
Nakamura will be fine. All the sushi chef gimmick shit is just memes(I hope). They really should have him work heel. They lack good heels and nak coming out and calling American wrestling garbage would draw major heat from casuals. Smarks will worship him regardless.
>>
>>2495920
He really is a fucking retard. When cornette shoots on him I have no reason not believe him.
>>
>>2495924
>guy who gets massive pops without doing anything

Turning Nakamura heel seems like a brilliant idea because who the fuck needs money?
>>
>>2495897
Acquire age.
>>
>>2495821
Rock, Booker T, Mark Henry.
>>
>>2495916
How is it racist? Don't blacks always call for more representation? This is the same principle, people like to see people like them.
>>
>>2495957
How often have you tweeted #AllLivesMatter?
>>
>who is rey mysterio
>who is eddie guerrero
>>
>>2495966
I don't use tweeter. Why is it bad for whites to want to see whites but not for niggers to want to see niggers?
>>
>>2495969
back to your cuckshed /pol/
>>
>>2495974
Not am argument. So you think whites should be forced to accept things you wouldn't force non-whites to accept.
>>
>>2495976
>Not am argument

Learn English dumb /pol/turd.
>>
>>2495810
>He's really talented but if they hit a stretch of non smarky southern cities
lets be honest, who is actually over in these shit towns? who actually is getting massive pops in Bumblefuck, South Carolina?
>>
>>2495979
That was really classist of you, reddit.
>>
>>2495957
It's not the same principle at all, the dude is saying that a Japanese or a Mexican can't get over in a pre-determined sport just because he as an 'American' (see: white) individually doesn't want to see it.

back to your edgy hugbox.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2495983
Cesaro got pretty over during that WWE Championship tournament match a few years back.

>>2495985
>plebbit

go back
>>
>>2495955
Rock isn't considered black by WWE (consider that he wasn't in the Black History Month vignettes where they honored black wrestlers from the past) and Henry/Booker held the WHC which we all know was secondary to the main title.
>>
>>2495990
He's saying he wants to see whites, just like how blacks claim to want to see blacks in film and television. What's the issue?
>>
>>2495994
Rock is half African-Canadian. That makes him black.
So if Booker had been put over by H at XIX it wouldn't have mattered?
Which blacks should have won the WWE title besides those three?
>>
>>2495995
>What's the issue?

Clearly, something above your head.
>>
>>2495995
A Japanese or Mexican getting over doesn't instantly blot out representation for white people you purposely dense /pol/babby. you and Russo are two morons made for each other.
>>
File: HAH.jpg (33KB, 862x479px)
HAH.jpg
33KB, 862x479px
>ywn ever, (repeat 4 times because Russo is a fucking hack writer) see the Japanese wrestlers over in American mainstr-
>>
>>2496004
It's not about white representation, you illiterate fool. It's that whites are the majority and prefer to see other whites. If the whites don't like you you are not going to get over.
>>2496002
Because I'm a fucking white male?
>>
>>2496017
No, because you're a moron.

>-t. male that's whiter than (you)
>>
>>2496043
Because blacks are your pets that you need to appease? Do you call everyone without white guilt a moron? Probably, you're a redditor.
>>
>>2496045
kek I hope for you're sake you're just shitposting and not this mad for real-reals.

I don't give a shit what colour somebody is. 'Cause I'm not dumb white trash.

>redditor

nope
>>
>>2496067
Are you calling the blacks who want representation "white trash"?
>>
>>2496090
>he's still this much of an illiterate dumbfuck

JUST give up already. You've got more Ls than Lollapalooza.
>>
>>2496098
Great argument there. Why are you backing away like this? Do your criticisms only apply to whites? I guess that would mean you actually do see colour.
>>
>>2496100
White isn't even colour. Learn junior high school art.

>backing away

Imagine continuing to try and bait after failing this hard already.
>>
There's plenty of jap wrestlers and mexican wrestlers that got over as fuck as faces and heels going back over half a century in wrestling.
>>
>>2496107
Neither is black.
>>
>>2496107
You still haven't said why whites wanting to see whites in media is wrong but blacks wanting to see blacks isn't

also blacks don't draw
>>
>>2496124
Media is full of whites, you've had enough of seeing yourself as the beauty standard.
>>
>>2496124
You're right: I've never made that argument.

>blacks don't draw

Holy shit literally BEGGING for attention.
>>
>>2496135
Name some blacks who drew on a large scale.
>>
>>2496138
Mike Tyson
Floyd Mayweather
>>
>>2496138
mark henry
>>
>>2496145
In wrestling, you idiot. This just shows that you have nothing.
>>
>>2495060
>MFW A THREAD ABOUT THAT SHIT STAIN JOCK SNIFFER TURNS IN TO A RACE WAR
>>
>>2496150
perry saturn
>>
>>2496148
I hope you're joking.
>>
>>2496154
viscera
>>
>>2496150
>In wrestling

Wrestlemania 14
Wrestlemania 24

>>2496154
>not knowing Mark "Ratings" Henry

Your newfaggotry is laughably disgusting.
>>
>>2496158
Neither of those events drew particularly well. 24 was well down from 23.
>>
>>2496169
>Wrestlemania 14
>didn't draw particularly well

It literally saved the company from WCW. 18+
>>
>>2496180
No it didn't. WWF were never in danger, don't believe what they tell you, you mark.
>>
>>2496185
Pathetic even by your standards cuckmarlow
>>
>>2496187
You're such a mark.
>>
>>2496191
Does saying that really make you feel better?

Because I just don't think that it actually does, y'know?
>>
>>2496195
If WWE told you that the Wrestlemania 3 attendance was 93,000 you would believe them.
>>
>>2496200
I don't though...
>>
>>2496201
Then why do you believe them when they say WM XIV failing would have put them under?
>>
>>2496206
Do I? That's strange: no recollection of saying that.
>>
>>2496216
>It literally saved the company from WCW
Hmmm.
>>
>>2496219
It did though. Kid Dynamite got eyes on the show and Stone Cold kept them.

Now can you call me a mark while you simultaneously shill for Reigns in another thread?
>>
>>2496222
They weren't in any trouble of going under because of WCW. That is a retarded lie propagated by WWE.
If you hate Reigns you're the mark.
>>
>>2496233
>it's a retarded like propagated by WWE

Explains why Bischoff kept saying it backstage during Nitro.

But anything to pretend HBGay didn't nearly kill the company, yeah? ;^)
>>
>>2496234
>Explains why Bischoff kept saying it backstage during Nitro.
Bischoff had no idea what was going on in the WWF. Why would you use him as an authority on this?
>But anything to pretend HBGay didn't nearly kill the company, yeah? ;^)
Oh, you hate Michaels? Is that why you're spouting this shit?
>>
>>2496240
You missed the point of the Bischoff mention but I expected as much.

>Oh, you hate Michaels? Is that why you're spouting this shit?

I can practically hear your shrieking.
>>
>>2496264
>You missed the point of the Bischoff mention but I expected as much.
Your claim didn't contradict me in any way.
>I can practically hear your shrieking.
Like you were at the Royal Rumble?
>>
>>2496269
It did, you just can't figure out how.

>Like you were at the Royal Rumble?

I can't shriek: my testicles don't allow it.
>>
>>2496282
>It did, you just can't figure out how.
No, in no way did it contradict me. Your idea that Eric Bischoff claiming that the WWF was going to go under somehow contradicts my claim that the WWE pushes a narrative that makes that same claim is ludicrous. You don't know what you're doing. You are a retard.
>I can't shriek: my testicles don't allow it.
You clearly have never learned to sing. You must have no skills whatsoever.
>>
>>2496291
Why would Eazy E believing a WWE-pushed retroactive narrative?

>shrieking = singing

You're so desperate.
>>
>>2496297
>Why would Eazy E believing a WWE-pushed retroactive narrative?
Are you seriously this stupid?
>You're so desperate
The skills are transferable, moron.
>>
>>2496299
Can't help but notice you didn't answer.
>>
>>2496302
Because you missed the point, you dunce. In darts you don't score by missing the board.
>>
>>2496303
Answer the question and explain why I'm wrong then? ;^)
>>
>>2496313
I can't answer your question in any other way than that you missed the point. Maybe reread my post to get a better grasp.
>>
>>2496336
>I can't answer your question

Well at least you finally admitted it.
>>
>>2495091
"They already drew"
Yeah the hardcore faggots, such as yourself.
Let's not kid ourselves you piece of shit, nXt isn't a draw, it's Taylor made for the people attending.

DIPSHIT
I
P
S
H
I
T
>>
>>2496370
So rethink it into something relevant.
>>
>>2496383
>i-i-it's not relevant

Pathetic. You spend all this time shitposting and you're not even good at it. Fucking L.

>>2496379
>nXt

This isn't a thing.

>Taylor made

Learn English.

>it's not a draw because it appeals to people and makes them spend their money
>>
>>2496389
>Pathetic. You spend all this time shitposting and you're not even good at it. Fucking L.
I would prefer you ask a relevant question. You don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2496398
>this desperate

How much does it hurt you to know you're too stymied for even your usual posts?
>>
>>2496379
>the amount of mad in this post
mate.
chill.
>>
>>2495510
born in the us
>>
>>2495908
Like it or not, Russo was the head writer during that time period and you can clearly see that the 98-99 RAWs writing style have Russo's handprints all over them.
>>
>>2498449
I've been watching them and a vast amount of them are awful. The freedom wrestlers had in promos and wrestling helped them get over DESPITE Russo bullshit
>>
>>2495060
What about Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero? I remember them being pretty over.
>>
>>2498459
Yeah maybe to an extent but to keep talents momentum going you have to write them fresh material. AE shows are fun to watch because there is constantly happening something somewhere and not just 20 minute matches and backstage interviews.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.