[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whether you boo or cheer, you're reacting and that means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: reigns-mic.jpg (136KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
reigns-mic.jpg
136KB, 1284x722px
>Whether you boo or cheer, you're reacting and that means he's over.
>The [chant/entrance/move] was over, not the wrestler.
WHAT
DID
THEY
MEAN
BY
THIS
>>
>>2494511

There's a difference than having a chant thrown at you, than getting cheered/booed.
>>
>>2494525

And funny enough they STILL do that cancerous Yes!/No! chant even long after Bryan's retirement.
>>
>>2494527
That's how you know the chant was over
>>
>>2494533

Exactly, if it really was Bryan who got over, they would've stopped doing that stupid chant in respect.
>>
File: 1490995299124.jpg (86KB, 377x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490995299124.jpg
86KB, 377x465px
>>2494533
>WHAT was over and not Austin
>>
>>2494551
He was already popular before using it, plus even the choice of word is poetic, "what" is a word on the mind of inquisitive people, who think independently, "yes" is a word on the mind of cuckolds when the other boyfriend asks to come in.
>>
>>2494583
Okay you got a chuckle out of me on that one.
>>
>"Whether you boo or cheer, you're reacting and that means he's over"
>WWE edits fan reactions online and mutes Reddit Reigns getting booed

what did they mean by this? is booing not a reaction?
>>
>>2494583
WHAT?
>>
>>2494541
>they would've stopped doing that stupid chant in respect.

I've seen some really dumb takes on Bryan and YES! but this might be the stupidest of all.
>>
>>2494527
The Yes chant didn't get huge until Bryan started chanting No and the crowd was doing it to spite him, before that it was just Bryan playing the obnoxious heel

He got over as a heel first, and then Team Hell No got him over as a face, and then he became such a big deal that Vince won't let him wrestle anywhere else because he knows Bryan will draw
>>
>>2494511
Roman Reigns is the best booked wrestler in years
>Smarks hate him so he gets booed everywhere
>Announcers get over that it's him against the world
>casual fans and kids see him as that much more sympathetic
>Smarks get to boo him, and he just gets more over because of it
>He rarely loses clean, so he's always looking like the baddest man in the room
Then you can get a tweener or a heel a huge pop by beating him. Remember Finn winning against him for that title shot? Roman is such a huge asset to the company. I hate him, but he really is The Guy
>>
>>2495025
Even kids and "casuals" are booing him.

The only people still cheering him would cheer anybody in his spot.
>>
9 Pages of Roman topics.

Not one about Brock Lesnar.

Roman, he's so hot right now (unlike this reference)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.