[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long should king Neville keep the title? Personally I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2553.jpg (118KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2553.jpg
118KB, 768x768px
How long should king Neville keep the title? Personally I think it's refreshing to see someone be "indestructible", at least for a little while as opposed to le monthly pay per view title change. Thoughts?
>>
King of Manlets Nevetty shouldn't even have a title

205 Live is a containment show that only ruins the careers of the top guys on it
>>
Glad he didn't drop to AA

He should keep it as long as possible it works
>>
I think they are building up to him dropping to Aries at Payback
>>
>>2494191
Make a story about it till summerslam where hopefully they get a reliable face to go onwards

They will still book it like shit anyway
>>
It's 205 Live mainroster show?
>>
>>2494191
Constant title changes shouldn't even be a thing. I get that every person on the roster is someone's favourite wrestler and they always want to see them as a champion, but when you have title changes often, it doesn't give the champion enough of an opportunity to make the title feel important.

Look at The Miz's two Intercontinental Championship runs last year. The first one was infinitely better than the second, because he held it for twice as long. The length itself is not the reason why it was a better reign, but rather it gives the champion the freedom to showcase why holding the title is important and prestigious. Honestly, anything less than 90 days is too short for a reign. Less than that, that's pretty much one or two successful defenses.
>>
>>2494194
This post makes no sense.
>>
>>2494191
He should hold it till sumerslam or Survivor Series and hopefully its to gran metalik, if they market him right he could be the next rey rey
>>
Until they sign Ibushi or Sabre Jr.

So around a year-ish.
>>
/asp/, am i dumb for liking the IDEA of Neville?

I fucking love his entrance theme, i love the aestetic, i love the logo, etc, but he's just painfully mediocre.
He's not a bad worker per se, but even with all these interesting things going on for him, he can't seem to push past mediocrity.
Is he just on his road towards truly breaking the mold and eventually becoming good and i just have to be patient?

This is the one guy i fucking love the overall premise and idea of, but somehow he doesn't meet the expectations of him i have in my head, i don't know how to explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho7Bqf-F9do
>>
>>2497652
He's not tall
He doesn't speak American English so it doesn't connect with most redneck fans at all
His face is just plain weird

Just call it out like it is man.
>>
>>2497669
I don't care that he's not tall and his face is weird.
As a heel, those elements can be used to massively give him a push.
It's ok for him to be an ugly fucker, if he's an ugly fucker in the right way, he can be a great heel.

It's like the people working being him don't quite know how to propely present the elements that compose him.
He's almost there, but can't quite reach.
>>
File: WM33.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WM33.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
>>2494191
/ourmanlet/ should keep it forever
>>
He should hold it until Hideo Itami comes to the main roster and drop it then.
>>
File: Nev.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nev.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>2494191
Neville is the GOAT heel, loving it
>>
He'll drop it to based Gran Metalik at SummerSlam
>>
>>2494194
Jokes on you, 205 has no top guys
>>
File: angery.gif (2MB, 499x252px) Image search: [Google]
angery.gif
2MB, 499x252px
>>2497988
God the gold looked so good on him.
>>
File: Rich YOUNG BOY Swann.jpg (38KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Rich YOUNG BOY Swann.jpg
38KB, 630x420px
>"He was my young boy. Do you know what that means, Renee?"

...did Nevvy anally rape Swann in Japan?
>>
>>2497019
Sabre Jr would be more cancerous to the division than keeping the title on Perkins
>>
>>2498006
He gave me blue balls doing that
>>
>>2494191
Until Mania 34

Not even joking
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.