[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT times you acted like a wrestler in real life I had to give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: triple h aka our guy.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
triple h aka our guy.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
ITT times you acted like a wrestler in real life

I had to give a presentation today in my finance class at uni about the capital structure of a random company I was assigned

i got to the front of the class, loaded up the powerpoint, and was ready to go but some other students were chatting about. I shouted

>GIMME A FUCKIN MIC

like scott steiner and everyone stopped and gave me their undivided attention. it was awesome and i think i'll get a solid B on it
>>
>>2494181
I saw a finna hipster numale and I kissed his finna girlfriend in front of him and then I finna hit that finna numale with the dirty deeds, so finna fast
>>
>not ranting on the student and making it semi-related to your presentation
>>
>>2494186
BASED
>>
I dance like brock lesnar every time before I do a set of deadlifts at the gym. It actually helps.
>>
>>2494181

i would never truly interact with someone anyway so sometimes i pretend to have the CIA gimmick (i spent like 700$ on his /fa/ outfit). ill usually stand around with my thumbs in my belt and stare at something. repeating his dialogue and mannerisms as much as possible throughout the day
>>
>>2494181
>Not telling them to take a bump at the front
>>
File: 1437728522843.jpg (936KB, 2625x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1437728522843.jpg
936KB, 2625x2251px
>>2494181
>think i'll get a solid B
>gets expelled
>>
>>2494181
>hands in pocket
>chews gum
>berates others
>falls on floor
>>
I went into the bank the other day and i said to the teller.

"Hey you, Draw a Dime"

Unfortunately he said, I can't.
>>
File: cenaface.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
cenaface.gif
2MB, 500x270px
I sometimes use the heel sentence twist. Like for example, somebody says something they're thinking of doing. Then I'll say; "Yeah that's a good idea...

FOR A MORON!". And then I soak in the 'Booooos' given to me by the people around me.

>>2494201
Also this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.