[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make the WWE great again? hard mode: actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

File: wwe.jpg (38KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
38KB, 670x377px
How would you make the WWE great again?

hard mode: actually make it great, not just passable
>>
>>2493161
Hire Chris Kreski
Tell him to make Roman the world champion
Fire Baloring, Jasethy, Oreowens, and Sloppy Joe
Take power away from Gaytch and Stephanie
>>
>>2493161
Continue with heel Roman Reigns working everybody and then build a babyface like Daniel Bryan and have him beat Roman at Wrestlemania in a revenge storyline
>>
PG 13
>>
>>2493161
>One World Champ
>One set of tag titles
>one women's champ
>defending the titles on both brands.
Make the belts matter
>>
>>2493161
Fire the divas
Fire everybody under 6'0'' and 240lbs
Go back to TV-14
Lots of blood and violence
>>
>>2493237
Might as well remove Smackdown/Raw
>>
>>2493242
Underage b&
>>
>>2493237
/thread
>>
>>2493161
Sell it to NJPW
>>
>>2493242
CZW?
>>
>>2493161
I'll take it to teddy long days. Championship matches on Raw and Smackdown like it was a PPV.
>>
Fire most the writers. Scripted promos are fucking retarded.

End the retarded 50/50 booking.

Strong heels return, because almost every heel has to be a chicken shit loser heel currently, for whatever reason.

Get rid of authority gimmicks totally for a year or so, just to give people a God damn break.
>>
File: bro.jpg (115KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
115KB, 600x315px
Big Ratings Russo.
>>
>>2493161
Fire all of the writers and have Vince Russo, Ed Ferrara, and Ryan Ward become the writers and bookers of Raw, SmackDown, and NXT. Also, make WWE edgy again. Oh, and turn Roman Reigns heel.
>>
>>2493161
General Ideas
>Bring Back the Hardcore Title as the 24/7 Championship.
>Title can only be defended outside of TV or PPVs but anywhere at anytime otherwise
>Network Subscribers have the option to turn on notifications for when the belt is being defended
>Sometimes the defenses are brutal Backstage Brawls
>Sometimes the defenses are mundane things like a challenger sneaking into the champ's hotel room and pinning him in his sleep.

Angle/Event Ideas
>MITB returns to WrestleMania (3 or 4 from each brand compete in it)
>KOTR returns as a big cross-brand event where there's a bracket of 16 wrestlers from each brand until 4 from each remain and get matched randomly at the KOTR PPV
>Get rid of Match-Type PPVs as a whole
>Elimination Chamber occurs every year at SummerSlam
>Each Brand puts for the No.1 Contender for the Main and Midcard title as well as one extra wrestler.
>Elimination Chamber winner gets to Main Event Survivor Series for the Main Title of their respective Brand
>>
Wait for Vince to die then take the company private and tell all the stockholders to fuck off and die too.
>>
I'd let the boys unionize
>>
>>2493161
WWE works because of the way it is. By works, I mean makes a ton of money. Any changes I would make would likely hurt it for the casual fans. However.

Get rid of the brand split.
Make Raw 2 hours.
Move Smackdown back to Thursdays, but keep it live.
Showcase equal levels of talent and writing on both shows, therefore there is no A show and B show anymore.
Get rid of the Universal title, make the WWE title the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Get rid of one set of each of the belts right now because no more brand split.
Leave the IC title alone, but change all the other belts into big, gold, gaudy, heavy belts that look like they fucking mean something.
Focus on the best wrestlers with the biggest presence and put the belts on them. Have them hold and defend the belts for lengthy amounts of time.
Give paycheck bonuses to talent that put on great matches as an incentive to have them work harder.
The big title match is always the main event at a PPV. The only main event. Meaning it goes on last.
Position the champ and challenger as a must see match, focus the talent and creative on making it feel like the biggest fight of the year on every PPV.
Run lengthy feuds that build over time, increasing the stakes until the blowout.
Never put part time "attractions" on top.
Can't do anything about meme chants, so it's whatever.
Allow ambitious talent to have more creative freedom and take chances.
If someone manages to get real pops or real heat organically, put more focus on them, but don't try to micromanage their creativity which got them over in the first place.
>>
You can't really change the show without the sponsors/investors giving you the okay. Vince is literally getting cucked out of his dimes by Mattel.
>>
Change the name back to WWF instead of getting cucked by panda lovers.
>>
>>2493161
Fire Kevin Dunn, take away Gaytch and Steph's control/power. make Christley head of creative
>>
>>2493161
Go in and literally switch matches and make new ones minutes before air time
expect headbangers in the opening tag match every week just for the fuck of it
>>
File: 1463082002976.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463082002976.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
need more ambushes and weapons.
also explosions and fire.

the answer is always excessive violence.
>>
>>2493248
Hi nu-male SJW cuck
>>
>>2493177
>actually thinking the fans will stick with this uncharismatic heel stomp for another year.

Roman needs to lose clean to the new face (whoever that is) in the next few months.
>>
>Rock calls Rikishi a "thong wearing fatty"
>Funny a decade later

>Summer Rae calls Nia Jax a "thong wearing fatty"
>Gets slammed on social media
>"Fat shaming is never OK"
>#FireSummerRae
>"WWE wishes Summer Rae the best in her future endeavors"
>>
File: bad news intensifies.gif (1MB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
bad news intensifies.gif
1MB, 250x211px
>>2493161
>More vignettes
>More build to big matches
>Less scripted promos.
>Grander stage design for each ppv instead of just a different colour title card and apron.
>More interaction between the male, female and cruiserweight divisions instead of treating them as separate entities

>give injured wrestlers different roles (i.e. managers, guest commentators, etc)

>make the king of the ring a big deal and not a passing joke

>bring back based news barrett
>>
>>2493456
Also make commentators actually encourage violence and not just shout NO DONT DO THAT FOR THE LOVE OF GAAAD
>>
>>2493289
>Scripted promos are fucking retarded.

true, however i will argue that giving the promo a general direction and letting the wrestler fill in the rest is the best solution
>>
-Cut down RAW to 2 hours
-Move Smackdown to Thursday/Friday or remove it entirely and replace it with a Sunday Night Heat-esque product
-Improve the goddamn booking/writing so it's not all short-term planning
-Divas/women whatever are relegated to being valets or part of a stable, ala T&A
-Bring back the Hardcore belt or at least one hardcore PPV that runs annually
-Bring back Survivor Series
>>
>Make the talent salaried employees with health benefits and secured futures.
>Let the talent have more of a say in their promos and the direction of their characters. Not WCW-tier creative control, but give them a voice in creative.
>Book it more like NXT and SmackDown Live. Strong champs, big tough heels, simple storylines with long builds and big payoffs at big shows delivered through extremely high-quality wrestling.

There's a ton of other minutiae I could get into but that's the important stuff. The first one in specific would cost a fuckload of money but would be worth it in the long run
>>
>>2493327
THis seems like such an obvious, cool idea with the advent of social media, I dunno why WWE hasn't tried it yet.
>>
>>2493568
>let the talent had a union
OP is asking to save WWE not to kill it
>>
>>2493327
>Mini Twitter flame war
>"I want your title."
>"Behind the waffle house on 582. 3:30. Bring the ref"
>Have a plant actually go down there and record it.
>"Holy shit they did it the madmen"
>Goes viral
>Print money
>>
File: Screenshot_20170405-172645.png (158KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170405-172645.png
158KB, 1440x2560px
I use Google opinion to get money on the play store. This was my question today. Any ideas why they list Paige?
>>
>>2493586
Look, my thinking is if you treat the talent well, they'll wanna work for you, you'll get the free agents and they won't be suing you 20 years later because you took care of them.

It doesn't have to be a union per se, but at the very least, you HAVE to give them health insurance and some kind of retirement fund.
>>
1. let the wrestlers go off script and be themselves
2. dont bury them if they get over by themselves
3.no one wants to watch 3 hours of wrestling
4.let the women pose nude
5.?????
6. profit
>>
>>2493590
This doesn't make WWE better.
>>
>>2493327
I unironically love every single one of those event ideas.

>>2493622
Doesn't the WWE cover all medical and rehab costs in exchange for not paying them for the amount of shows they miss?
>>
>>2493622
everyone likes the idea of a union until they're main-eventing. one of the biggest issues is how little rest they (don't) get. and it would be helpful in both senses, where they get to rest both physically and mentally, while the audience gets to "miss" them, so to speak
>>
File: CilV_JRUYAIQpsS.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CilV_JRUYAIQpsS.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>2493161

>Make it more sports oriented by introducing rankings for each belt and making matches matter

The booking is so fucking stupid now. Nothing matters in the company. If they introduced a top ten ranking for each belt and had matches actually have some sort of effect on a wrestler's rating and career, this company would turn around instantly.

>Change how writing and booking works

Each show is it's own universe independent of the other aside from the B shows. Each show has three head writers responsible for the show. No more of this huge writer group bullshit. Those three can have writers under them but ultimately it's those three sitting in a room writing the show.

>One world champion who defends his title on both brands. There's a RAW and Smackdown Champion who are the next in line to challenge for the World Title. Then a US and IC title beneath those titles. World Champion only wrestles on PPVs.

Do those three things, the company instantly gets awesome.
>>
Why did vince think scripting was a good idea anyways, sounds like a jew scheme so jews could jew their way into wrestling.
Wrestling was at its height when wrestlers would just make up their own promos
>>
File: 1488928051137.gif (1004KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488928051137.gif
1004KB, 500x281px
>Keep brand split
>Give each brand an identity.
>Raw would be a "superstar" show, kind of like the golden era so here you have Cena, Orton, Charlotte, Nakamura, Reigns, Ziggler, etc.
>Smackdown goes back to being Heyman's playground. You got Styles, Zayn, Joe, Cesaro, Rollins, etc.
>Get rid of 205 live
>Women's Champion on Raw
>Cruiserweights on SD
>Annual trades every RAW after WM to keep the shows fresh
>NXT stays the same. Breeding ground for indy darlings
>FULL SPRING CLEANING OF WASTES OF SPACE like Titus, Shining Stars, Golden Truth, Curt Hawkins, Mojo Rawley, etc.
>Focus on Tag Team division on both brands with The Revival being champs on SD and The Club on RAW
>Kurt Angle wrestles again
>Make Roman heel who doesn't say much because he sucks at talking.
>Have AJ Styles beat CM Punk's record of being longest reigning WWE Champ. That's his legacy here.
>Make Bray the new Undertaker. I still think they haven't pushed his gimmick to its fullest potential yet. Make him credible again.
>NO MORE PART TIMERS. It's time to start looking ahead.
>Wrestlers get creative control of their characters provided it fits the product. Still have a creative team to fit them in stories and angles.
>>
>>2493168
>Hire Chris Kreski

He died about 10 years ago.
>>
>>2493161
Put the universal title on Roman and the WWE on cena. Let them both have three year reigns and unify the belts at wrestlemania and have cena pass the torch to Roman.
>>
>>2493519
>>Summer Rae calls Nia Jax a "thong wearing fatty"

Kek
>>
>>2493684
I'm not sure exactly what they do. A quick google says they cover in-ring stuff but talent needs to be insured on their own for out of ring stuff.

>>2493685
Oh yeah, another thing I think should happen is, dudes should be allowed to cycle down to NXT every so often.

Keeps the roster fresh, lets guys take a much lighter schedule, should cut down on wear and tear and most of them live in Florida anyway so it'd be closer to home.
>>
>>2493161
I'd just fire Dunn. McMahons and HHH at a certain limit deserves their spot. Dunn is there only because Vince owed his father. And he is a parasite of Vince.
>>
>>2493884
The heat heard 'round the world, they'd call it.
>>
>>2493161
I would never have any champions fight on television. If you wanna see the champs fight, you watch the PPVs. They can be on every show, just not in matches.

I would also have a current generation star like Kevin Owens beat the ever living shit outta Brock Lesnar and take his title back. The old part-timers shouldn't be untouchable because then you're just saying that wrestling isn't as good as it used to be. Undertaker devaluing the streak by losing twice and walking away was a good start.
>>
Use Linda's connections to get billions invested into turning Hogan and Austin into cyborgs that can wrestle forever. B+ players can get cloned too.
>>
>>2493470
Finish your homework before you shitpost on the internet, Timmy.
>>
>>2493928
Oh, then I'm just assuming that means injuries sustained while performing are covered by the WWE, but the wrestlers are on their own otherwise.
>>
Sell it to Nickelodeon.
>>
>>2493161
Recognize that the company is big enough to be more than one monolithic product. Produce Raw for the marks, Smackdown for the smarks. Both are two hours while I'm at it.

Recognize that some wrestlers move merch, some are hot on Twitter, some get ratings, some get buys, some get YouTube views, etc. Figure out who is big in *anything* and roll with it. The more things a wrestler is big in, the greater the chance that they are a true star.

Let wrestlers be more natural in their gimmicks. Let them work with the writers and worth each other to come up angles to occupy themselves.

Bring back Number One Contender matches at PPVs. They occupy roster members while making a belt look important by inference.

No more PPVs centered around gimmick matches (Elimination Chamber, Extreme Rules, Hell in a Cell, etc). Let gimmicks emerge to spice up a match within an angle.

I'm sure I can think of more later.
>>
TV-14, good promos and nostalgia events would actually make it
>>
>>2493237
>one women's champ

why would you even want one?
>>
>>2493327
> 24/7 Title
Fuck yes.

> MitB back at WM
Sure.

> King of the Ring
Check.

> EC at Summerslam to main event Survivor Series
EC debuted at Survivor Series. Why not return the EC to SS as its annual World championship match while having a couple of classic SS matches to round out the event?

Then how about the King of the Ring faces the champion at Summerslam instead?
>>
>>2493370
> Title match always the main event
You fucking get it. I even include the Royal Rumble in this. No exceptions.
>>
>>2493973
> current gen star
Anon, you know in your heart it's going to be Roman Reigns next WM.
>>
>>2493161
Bring back halloween havoc. They own the ip built around an entire month and holiday that automatically promotes it for free.

>make havoc an october institution
>"haloween isn't complete until there's havoc" or some such shit
>promote all month
>network specials showcasing haloween themed wrestlers or moments (taker, sting, new ecw, dungeon of doom)
>encourage fans to dress up for the ppv
>elaborate stage themed around a different spooky theme each year (Victorian mansion, grave yard, creepy hospital, alien ship)
>>
>>2493327
Someone get this fucker on WWE staff fast
>>
>>2494425
Fuck, I love this. What a simple way to make SummerSlam feel like a bigger deal. Go from post-Mania right into KOTR and you have a solid 3-4 months to build up the main event of SummerSlam.

You could even do it where the "King" has to defend his "Crown" until Summerslam, as in, dudes from both brands come to try and win it off of him.
>>
>strategically place 3d cameras around the ring
>let people use their 3D headsets that are collecting dust to watch shows live through their headset
>ability to shift around the ring at different angles. Hang a camera at the top of a cage in a cage match or right above the belts in a ladder match for close views. Vince can leave a seat at the front row empty and put a camera there and you can feel like you are in the audience

Seriously why isn't this a thing in sports? Seems like a no brainer and a way to sell premium viewing options for people who can't make it to events. You literally take a front row seat, put a HD 3d camera on it, now you can sell that one seat to 10,000 viewers. Vince if you like this idea let me know I can set it up even and I live close to WWE headquarters.
>>
>tfw WWE doesn't listen to their fans unless it's confirming an idea Vince has had so none of this will ever happen
>>
File: WYCDfe2.jpg (154KB, 1755x981px) Image search: [Google]
WYCDfe2.jpg
154KB, 1755x981px
>>2494538

Cameras around the ring didn't work but I do love ref cams tho.
>>
>>2494495
This! Dear God this!
>>
>>2494577
I dunno man combined with headset technology I think it's worth another look.
>>
>>2494597
They tried it with boxing and I didn't like it.
I don't like the whole 3d/virtual reality gimmick desu.
>>
>>2494675
Are there any videos on that I would love to see it?
>>
>>2494678
my bad, i forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raKh0OIERew
>>
>>2494678
Maybe the technology isn't there yet but that quality looks like shit and most 3D videos I see look like shit. If you could up that resolution and make the cameras tiny and structure them strategically in good POVs I think it could work. Maybe the cameras can't be stationary maybe you still need a level of human involvement moving the camera I dunno. I just feel if they want the VR meme to catch on it has to catch on in sports.
>>
>>2494420
you need tits and ass to bring in waifu bucks
>>
No one older than 45 wrestles
Bring back the Hardcore Title
Unban piledrivers, curb stomps, and the punt
>>
>>2493839
Bray wont work as the undertaker because he is not a monster huge guy like taker was
>>
Let Heyman take over creative and have final say on all storylines.
>>
Make the GMs more like GMs of football teams. Contracts to teams, trades, real draft picks (which are only NXT and Indy guys), free agents. Have one championship that is above both brands and is only on PPVS.
>>
>>2494881
This isn't a bad idea. I think the ex-XWF guy who is head writer for Smackdown and Heyman working in tandem could really have a chance of making shit work.
>>
>>2494425
>Why not return the EC to SS as its annual World championship match while having a couple of classic SS matches to round out the event?
I feel that by having the match at SummerSlam it gives a progression similar to the Rumble. It divides the year in two and makes both halves feel important.

>Royal Rumble (First big 4) winner gets to Main Event WrestleMania (Second Big 4)
>Elimination Chamber (Third Big 4) winner gets to Main Event Survivor Series (Last Big 4 of the year)

Meanwhile, the KOTR winner gets to Main event SummerSlam probably
>>
>marks thinking superficial booking changes will save the company

>>2493168
Kreski would never want to push a shitter like Roman.

>>2493308
Big Scripts Ryan would not waste his time with Russo & Ferrara.

>>2493370
>I mean makes a ton of money.

Their net profit is a fraction of their gross revenue.

>Any changes I would make would likely hurt it for the casual fans.

Reminder: 1.1 MILLION have dropped RAW since January 2015.
>>
>>2493237
18+
>>
>>2493622
>retirement fund
Fuck no! Thats entirely the responsibility of the worker, not employer. Especially when the worker makes 6 figures. They have enough to put 5-10k away a year and invest.
>>
>Staff changes
Kill Vince McMahon
Fire Kevin Dunn, Saxton, JBL, and MICHAEL COLE.
Fire all the agents!
Fire all the writers!
Try out the following announcers - Christian, Jericho, Xavier Woods.
New Agents/Creative staff - Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Jake the Snake, DDP, Lita, Jim Cornette, Kevin Sullivan
Offer Quintin Tarantino & Shane Black 1M a year to write promos for main eventers.

>Compartmentalize Creative, add incentive

Each Show will have a creative department for each belt/division with a set numbers of wrestlers in that division to write/book for.
A team does well, they move up the food chain. A team does badly, they are given the divas. A team continues to suck, they go down to NXT and work there and the NXT staff replaces them.

<Fix the belt situation

Eliminate the Smackdown Tag Belts and Womans Champion. Tag division exclusively for Raw. All women wrestlers are floaters, piss breaks for both shows including champion.

Eliminate the Universal Belt.
RAW has the Intercontinental Title which is defended regularly and the main storyline of the show.
Smackdown has the US championship which is defended regularly and the main storyline of the show.

The WWE world heavyweight champion will feud with someone from their brand, while the other show will create a number 1 contender feud for the next interpromotional PPV, 6 a year.

There will be MITB matches every month for rotating titles. 1 monthly PPV for Cruiserweights, then IC, then US, then World, then Womens, then tag, and so on. Trying to stay inline with which show has the PPV and belts for that show.

>Schedule

All wrestlers will only work 9 months out of the year. Rotating in and out of their breaks. Anyone without a legit injury counts that time off towards their break.

Bring back Shotgun Saturday Night with TV-MA. Get JR and Stone Cold to announce. Exclusive for the network, combine NXT stars with other wrestlers not in title feuds and give that show the Hardcore belt. No 24 hour rule.
>>
I'd end the brand split and I'd divide the wrestlers into four groups that would rotate based on the big four ppvs. One group would have the few months off, one would work the house shows and two would stay on Tv. I'd get rid of the cruiserweights since they haven't drawn a dime and they won't unless Mysterio comes back. I'd make Smackdown TV 14 or Pg 13 and have Raw as the show for casuals. I'd get rid of Stephanie the whole point of heel authority figures is that they eventually get their comeuppance in the form of getting the crap beat out of them but because of the no man on woman violence thing Stephanie never gets what's coming to her. I'd keep Shane because he can go in the ring and he's charismatic. I'd get rid of Total Divas because I can't take someone seriously as an athlete knowing they're on E!'s filler show for when The Kardashians is off air.
>>
File: CMPunkvsTripleHWrestlemania28.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CMPunkvsTripleHWrestlemania28.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2493327
>>2494425
>>2494534
>>2495000

i do a bunch of fantasy booking (Yeah, i know but its fun for me). i booked almost the entire history of WWF/E (I would love to book WCW but i dont know almost anything about it).

i had that idea of the KOTR too while fantasy booking and im surprised that all of you really likes that.

I dont know, i dont contribute anything to the conversation with all of this but i wanted to say that
>>
>>2493161
>make smackdown the show with blood, sex, and extreme violence

>Raw is the happy-go-lucky flagship

>spend more time finding new wrestles who have the physique and voice of someone who could be famous

>send them to an acting/public speaking class

>main title changes are rare, and only happen once or twice a year. So it actually means something when someone who's usually a mid-carder gets the title, instead of now where half the main-eventers look like yesterday's mid-carders

>achieve a good balance of women who are entertaining, and ones oozing with sex appeal. instead of having boring ugly women screech at each other

>get rid of HIAC and TLC, and make those kind of stipulations something that can happen any moment. It's gotten unbelievably stale, and people deserve to have more memorable ladders matches.

>world champions often skip shows all-together, and it's always treated like a big deal when they show up, even if they're still there 90% of the time. They really need to have the mid and under cards pull more weight, having the world champion carry the entire show is just lazy, and diminishes the prestige.

>professional actors, writers, and wrestlers coach people before they go out to speak or wrestle. If someone is genuinely talented then they can be given free reign, but a decent and organic script needs to be rehearsed.

Basically just try to make the show more fun and respected at the same time.
>>
>>2495150
He said make it great again, not bankrupt it.
>>
>>2493161
Bury Roman into the bottom of the undercard. Like, make him a dancing comedy jobber who gets squashed on the pre-show.
>>
>>2495143
>fire all agents (inc. Double-A/Malenko/Finlay/Noble/Patterson)
>hire Nash/Lita/Cornette/Sullivan

Dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>2493622
they already want to work for wwf.
>>
>>2493697
who would want to read a book about how someone inherited literally everything they have that matters
>>
>>2495042
Fuck off Timothy Well
>>
>>2496198
>-t. posting with a mouthful of NEEThammer's cummies
>>
>>2496208
back to wew timothy
>>
>>2496211
gb2 to Cuckcord
>>
>>2496217
>Bretcuck arguing with his imaginary enemies again

The doctors said take your meds: not Fedoramen's chode.
>>
>>2496226
Lol you've been spouting off that nickname for a year and it still hasn't gotten over
Reminder that I was right about Roman retiring Undercarder
Reminder that Trump will still be president by end of the year
>>
>>2496230
Reminder that you're allergic to facts. And women that actually have 2 X chromosomes.
>>
>>2496254
>allergic to fact
You mostly just spout off shitty opinions with a condescending passive aggressive numale tone while expecting people to agree with you
>>
>>2496257
kek were you even alive in the 80s?

>didn't refute the part about women

even your subconscious thinks you're a faggot
>>
Complete restructuring of how the show is written and produced. Logical, consistent storytelling to start, but I'm also a fan of wrestling shows that keep up the pretense of the show being a real sports broadcast. Lose some of those stupid wrestling tropes, like wrestlers always wearing ring gear for no fucking reason, entrance music during run-ins, "invisible cameraman" shit in the back. Seth hijacking that NXT show months ago was based because it played out roughly how something like that would play out in real life. Imagine if Mayweather jumped into the octagon and punched out McGregor in the middle of a match. Literally imagine the response of the commentators, security staff and officials, how fucking insane and shocking it would be. That's the kind of shit you should be seeing on Raw.
>>
>>2493161
If you don't care about overall profits and just want high ratings and a great show:
>cancel nxt
>cancel smackdown
>cancel 205 live
>move everyone to raw and change raw to 2 hours

>fire the following:
>Vaudevillains
>Apollo Crews
>Titus O'Neil
>Darren Young
>Curt Hawkins
>Curtis Axel
>Erick Rowan
>Bo Dallas
>Samoa Joe
>Primo and Epico
>Sin Cara
>Dolph Ziggler
>Goldust
>R Truth
>Mojo Rawley
>Zack Ryder
>Rhyno and Slater
>Ellsworth
>The Ascension
>Jinder Mahal
>Breezango
>Enzo and Cass
>Gallows and Anderson
>Rusev (sadly)
>All of the cruiserweights except Neville
>the ugly divas
All this will make the show compact, you will have a complete roster where everyone is over to some degree รก la Attitude Era and most of the fat has been cut

Now to make the show better:
>actually make big things happen on raw instead of just having the show be a lead-up to a PPV
>rehire JR and give him complete freedom on commentary
>fire cole, mauro, graves, otunga, saxton
>commentary is just JR and Lawler again or JR and JBL
>Give wrestlers freedom on the mic. If some of them struggle, script promos for those guys only
>reintroduce blood
>remove padding and funhouse lights from elimination chamber matches
>have more legends return and put over the new guys the way Goldberg did for Brock
>>
>>2493161
Make Chrisley the GM
>class not ass
Make the Club into a threat
Make Matt go full broken
At Summer Slam have Triple H vs Shane for control of the company
>shane wins
Gaytch calls up his NXMEME talent for a full scale invasion
>Not the Nexus or the Invasion Angle
>Actually booked right
Have Top 5 NXMEME guys vs Top 5 WWE guys with WWE going over

On tuesday have nxmeme guys invade smackdown rinse repeat until they are relased for spring cleaning

After two month have the NXMeme guys invade NXT and then loose to No Way Jose
>>
>>2496630
This is fucking horrific.

By far the worst in this thread. Congratulations
>>
>>2496630
Smh

See>>2496704
For good booking
>>
>>2496725
Nope, the two biggest problems with wwe today is wrestlers who aren't over and oversaturation/over-exposure. This deals with both of those things by firing all the wrestlers who get crickets, limiting wrestler exposure and making sure that every time that they are on TV, they do something meaningful.

>>2496704
>>2496730
stop hyping your own booking, samefag
>>
>>2496750
How can i be a same fag if im not
>>2496730
>>
Only 4 PPVs a year
Rivals dont fight each other on the weekly shows
More reliance on characters and stories
>>
>>2493161
bliss playboy spread
and bayley.
>>
>>2493327
>Removed themed events
>Have the Chamber every year at Summerslam or Survivor Series

Besides contradicting yourself there, these are great ideas.
>>
>Hire professional athletes than indie darlings from bingo halls

>No more gimmicks other than being yourself

>No scripted promos or matches with the exception of some special spots. Everything else is left to wrestlers' imagination how they make the match work.

>Main eventers should be at least 6'4 or taller, excluding GOAT wrestlers like Bret Hart and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
>>
>>2493161
Fire all the indy fags and bitches, hire pretty divas finally, make it PG 13+, one roster for both RAM and SD, re-hire some older WWE originals, make new big superstars by passing the torchy by those legends that are working there already and I would re-hire, ban "weemeen's wrestling", make them just eye candies again, bring back swearing, bring back blood, fire writers, hire those writers that were writing storylines for SVR games, get ridd of those stupid titles, like SD tag team, SD women's, universal, have one world championship, two mid card, one for divas, one tag team and that's enough for a small roster. And voila. Ratings would sky rocket.
>>
>>2494074
Not even him, but you better check your GF because she is most definatelly eating some BBC right now and laughing her ass off at how pathetic being you are behind your back with your "friends" that actualyl don't care about you and secretly wish for you to finally commit suicide.
>>
>>2496946
He didn't really contradict himself. Elimination Chamber is just a match stipulation that would happen, and not having a whole event named that
>>
>>2497083
you tried a little to hard there
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.