[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future IC champ right here >inb4 le chant is over not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tyeayellow[1].jpg (49KB, 843x474px) Image search: [Google]
tyeayellow[1].jpg
49KB, 843x474px
Future IC champ right here

>inb4 le chant is over not him

Who cares?
>>
>>2491172

He's actually pretty good in the ring, the hate for him is just anti snark butthurtness
>>
>>2491172
figured out with bryan all you need to do to get over is a simple, single word, get the marks to chant it and you're over.
>>
Look at how fast Enzo and Cass, American Alpha, etc. floundered on the main roster. Do you really think his appeal will last longer than theirs?
>>
Maybe, if you are over you can get the crowd to chant anything.
>>
>>2491195
>get the marks to chant it

Explains why Reigns has never gotten any catchphrases over. ;^)
>>
>>2491199
Enzo and Cass are still over as fuck, they just got stale Their entrance usually gets the biggest pop of the night and everyone spews their shitty catchphrases

American Alpha has been bland as fuck, that's partially because they get 0 promo time and Smackdown's tag team division is a mess. Hopefully they get DIY to feud with, at least we'd get entertaining matches

Tye just has the it factor, I don't know how but he does. It's a shame he's like 36
>>
>>2491199

>AA

charisma vacuum, literally both of them are Charlie haas

>Enzo and Cass

Can't wrestle

Neither of which apply to based ten man
>>
>>2491172
Pretty cringe but I understand it's hard to get over normally any more. Will give him a chance.
>>
>>2491229
Give me an example of going over "normally"?

Every top draw ever has gotten over with a catchphrase
>>
>>2491225
Gable is charismatic as fuck.

>>2491232
He means "got over through a company push". Those are the only wrestlers he's allowed to like.
>>
>>2491199
probably not, but maybe getting over for a few months gets him a new contract, maybe some ppv matches
>>
>>2491193
This. Based Dillinger doing it for the fans who enjoy him. I've always hated that if someone isn't a fan of a wrestler they feel the need to make up some reason why, like everyone else is in the wrong.

> H-h-h-he's only over because of the chant
No he's over because he's got a gimmick and he's running with it, combined with moves in his match that get the crowd involved to have a good time. You don't need to make up reasons to not like someone, if they're not your cup of tea, then let it be.
>>
>>2491207
He does have a one word chant that's over, though

>"Boo"
>>
I gotta say I didn't like him until I heard him talk on Talking Smack, now I'm sold.
>>
>>2491213
>dont know how just does

smarks are such a sadness
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.