[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don’t know if this is going to be it for me, because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6640.jpg (44KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6640.jpg
44KB, 645x370px
>I don’t know if this is going to be it for me, because you know I’m no longer with Impact. Ending on this note is not a bad thing. I’m not saying that I’m never going to get in the ring again, but this is pretty cool and I’d much rather have people remember me for all the good stuff.

Sandow looking to retire already after poor TNA run
>>
File: 1477981671587.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1477981671587.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>>2490955
>>
Good for you Sandow, you kind of suck at parodying wrestlers when the Miz isn't near you.
>>
>>2490955
So he's subtly saying to forget he was in TNA at all?
>>
>That RAW when Sandow cashed in his MITB on Cena and all the fat smarks in the arena literally thought Sandow was a chance of winning and that they'd all be witness to the beginning of HHH v2.0
>>
>>2490980
>People wanted something instead of nothing
Yeah, what a bunch of bozos.
>>
>>2490973
We now know that the brains behind that parody gimmick was based Miz.
>>
>>2490955
If there's one positive thing TNA is good for it's exposing overhyped shitters.
>>
What good stuff?

also I just realised whoever Jim cornette likes fails miserably and the people that he dislike succeeds.
>>
>>2490995
Who was the Janetty of the Rhodes Scholars?
>>
>>2490998
Obviously this fucker if he's already calling quits.
>>
>>2491003
Shawn Michaels retired and Marty is still wrestling. How about that?
>>
>>2491009
Shawn Michaels also retired at the most important show of the biggest wrestling company.
>>
>>2491017
Marty languished on the independents, sullying the name he had built up previously.
>>
>>2490997
I've said it a few times, but to me Jim Cornette is the wrestling equivalent of a hipster.

Is it over as fuck and popular? I don't like it!

Is it a small time star, or small indie fed? I love it!

If Cornette had his way, wrestling would still be a niche activity performed only in smoke filled bingo halls.
>>
>>2490980
It's pretty embarrassing how hard smarks hype up lower midcarders with one note gimmicks. Sandow and Zack Ryder were the worst examples of this.

Tye Dillinger is next.
>>
>>2491082
Zack Ryder was selling main eventer levels of merch without even being on TV.
>>
>>2490955
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>2491044
>I've said it a few times, but to me Jim Cornette is the wrestling equivalent of a hipster.
>Is it over as fuck and popular? I don't like it!

loves the revival your opinion is invalid
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.