[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut I'm a God and new face of fear promo >lose a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Bray-Wyatt.jpg (27KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt.jpg
27KB, 615x410px
>cut I'm a God and new face of fear promo
>lose a feud
>repeat step 1
what's the endgame? I just don't understand why they keep on doing the same damn thing, are they scared to make him a legit threat because it might fail?
>>
>Can make one of the biggest heel of this era
>WWE fucks his shit up everytime they can
>>
No. They're scared of making him a legit threat because it will succeed.
>>
>>2490826
And this is so fucking dumb cause Bray is a WWE product , not an indy reject , a great worker in-ring with great mic-skill . I just don't get it .
>>
>>2490826
making him a threat by losing?
>>
>>2490826
why are they afraid of success? that's such a retarded thing and if they dare to pull the trigger now they are retarded since everyone knows that Bray is a jobber for the stars and never ever wins a feud so what's the point?
I can't honestly see a way to redeem him after all the shit booking they gave him.
>>
>>2490838
Are you illiterate?

>>2490862
Vince is deranged.
>>
>>2490806
He's a fat neckbeard with a fedora. Who would take him seriously?
>>
>>2490838
Making him lose just now is actually building on Bray's character and the correct thing to do.

Normies love their RKO memes and Rowans return spells the actual beginning of the Wyatt Era.

Rowan will reveal that sister Abigail has been moved (Or possibly reveal that Bray already knew this) showing us the reason why Bray's spoopy magic didn't work, and why someone manged to kick out of sister Abigail for the first time.

The house of horrors match will either brake Orton or set up his desent into madness.

The Era of Wyatt has only just begun.
>>
Bray is just jobber to the stars, they build him up decently to have him put over the top guys
>>
>>2490901
stop with the optimism man you know it will never happen
>>
>>2490806
WWE really has dropped the ball with Bray. No one can take him seriously, because he never wins feuds. They finally built him up and gave him the belt, only to drop it a month later for no reason. Bray is done, imo.
>>
He will be the anti Undertaker. Every year someone will challenge him at Mania to try and end his losing streak.
>>
>>2491068
>the one who will break Bray's streak actually loses
kek
>>
>>2491068
joke taken right from smarkbusters
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.