[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, /asp/. I grew disgusted of WWE's current state,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: undertaker3.jpg (62KB, 657x382px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker3.jpg
62KB, 657x382px
Greetings, /asp/.
I grew disgusted of WWE's current state, but Reigns retiring Taker is just too much for me.
So I humbly ask, gods of Wrestling:
What is your favorite non-WWE wrestling league, and why?
>>
PWG because i like fancy high energy matches. Im not a fan of sports entertainment so much as i like big spots and moves that look like they just broke the dude's neck. That's just my personal taste. When i feel like watching more story driven stuff i watch lucha underground. It's fun enough if you want something that never breaks kayfabe.
t. shitty smark.
>>
Everything non-WWE sucks. Unless you like matches with no story, some people do I guess
>>
You can watch Indy wrestling if you like low grade entertainment
>>
>>2490568
Sorry, I am unable to answer your question for I:

do not have a tiny 5 inch dick
do not have a neckbeard
do not have autism
do not identify myself as part-gook
do not pretend i am a gook or delude myself into thinking i am a gook
do not have an autistic obsession over weeb shit
wear normal sized clothing for normal people
don't disgust everybody and anybody who lays their eyes on me
have had sex multiple times in my lifetime
do not get filled with jealousy fueled rage at the sight of somebody like reigns
do not instantly hate somebody just because they're better looking than me
do not think that everybody should be just as pathetically average as myself
weigh less than 170 pounds and more than 140 pounds
am not a beta nu-male
do not belong to the pathetic generation that is the millennial generation (iGen here)
>>
>>2490611
>this is what /wwe/ babbies actually believe

WWE is the worst promotion at storytelling in the world.

>>2490643
>do not have a tiny 5 inch dick

Check your asshole.
>>
>>2490643
Then what the fuck are you doing on this board?
>>
>>2490606
Thanks dude, both leagues seem good
>>
>>2490727
LU can be seen on netflix too, btw. Don't go into pwg expecting some long reaching saga of feuds and story lines. Treat it like you'd treat your local indie fed. Just have fun with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 305x321px)
image.jpg
23KB, 305x321px
>>2490643
>(iGen)
cringe
we are generation Z(yklon)
>>
>>2490664
Lol fuck off. In the indies they either don't have promos or you can't hear them because of the awful production, the matches have no reason to happen and are normally just random dude that does cool movez vs WWE reject like Drew and Hero who decided they didn't need to have a gimmick anymore. Or stay in shape in Hero's case. Then there's the story telling during the match meme where they sell one limb for 20 minutes then kick out of 5 finishers and use that limb to beat the guy. Worse than Cena and Hogan combined. Or they just flip around like this a backyard trampoline match. Indies are a meme.
>>
>>2490742
>In the indies they either don't have promos or you can't hear them
>the matches have no reason to happen
>Drew's WWE gimmick in general

kek way to prove me right dipshit.
>>
>>2490736
that guy went full autist
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.