[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that she will get a shining stars tier reaction on her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1472103044099.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472103044099.png
2MB, 1366x768px
reminder that she will get a shining stars tier reaction on her main roster debut
>>
>>2490388
Will she be selling timeshares?
>>
>>2490388
Maybe. If they play it right, she won't. Have her run in on a top heel or jump the barricade instead of making her first appearance a full entrance, let her beat the shit out of someone swearing her head off in Kansai.

Thing is a good section of either roster has lost to Asuka at some point. I think she even kayfabe retired Naomi's friend Cameron. If they ever pull the trigger on her there's a storyline waiting for her.
>>
>>2490473 Have her go to Smackdown and break Sasha's face when they're both drafted there, get her all bloody, that'll draw. That and bring back the clown makeup, I want the clown down at Smackdown.
>>
>>2490515
That would be like Adam Rose beating up Cena
>>
>>2491643
Except Asuka is better than both.
>>
>>2491650
LOL
>>
>>2491643
Adam Rose was undefeated on NXT before he got called up ;^)
>>
>>2491670
Great. Shows that asgooka's streak means nothing and she'll be a jobber
>>
File: holy fucking cummies.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
holy fucking cummies.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Reminder Dave Meltzer called her the best worker in the WWE, male or female.

How does it feel?
>>
>>2491784
Meltzer is a closet weeb, wouldn't surprise me if he has a hoshi body pillow collection
>>
>>2491761
>he lives in perpetual fear of a 35 year-old Japanese woman
>>
>>2491784
Nobody should evver give a single shit about that dudes opinion. Fuck him. He needs to stick to just insider reporting.
>>
>>2491809
>evver
>>
>>2491784
He said that over a year ago when Nagasaki and Styles hadn't signed yet
>>
>>2491800
i live in anticipation of her flopping hard and weebs killing themselves
>>
>>2491643
>Comparing Sasha Botchnks to Cena

Good one senpai
>>
>>2491784
Meltzer doesn't know shit. He's a virgin neckbeard blinded by yellow fever. His opinions are WOAT
>>
>>2491869
>most charismatic and best drawing in her division
>the undisputed top girl
Kys
>>
>>2491883
>most charismatic
>hacent cut a passable promo since NXT

Got my cyanide pill ready, you go first though
>>
>>2491873
He's got kids.

>>2491858
>admitting his "life" is that pathetic
>>
>>2491919
>He's got kids.
are they his?
>>
>>2491912
promo ability =/= charisma
>>
>>2491919
He's a cuck. Those kids aren't his
>>
>>2491942
Got proof?
>>
>>2491953
No mega weeb autist like him could ever have sex. Use your head
>>
>on her debut

Yeah that will help her for the rest of her career
>>
>>2491978
Huh
>>
>>2491964
So no proof?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.