[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whether you cheer him or you boo him, it's a reaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: reigns-mic.jpg (136KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
reigns-mic.jpg
136KB, 1284x722px
>Whether you cheer him or you boo him, it's a reaction and reacting means you care.
Except nobody cares about anything the guy himself does.

Everybody who hates him hates him because of booking decisions made by Vince, it has nothing to do with Roman Reigns himself, they're reacting to the writing, not to anything the person or the character has done in-ring or out. He's just a cipher that represents fans frustration with the writing.

People boo him when he comes out and they boo when he wins matches, but when he's actually wrestling or cutting a promo, really, who the hell cares?
>>
>>2490144
I haven't watched Raw in months
>>
>>2490152
You and like three hundred thousand other people.
>>
>>2490144
He gets reaction, everything else is irrelevant
>>
>>2490167
I know I react to him by changing channels until his segments over.

Guess thats all that matters.
>>
>>2490167
So if Curtis Axel had won the 2015 Royal Rumble, main evented three Wrestlemanias in a row and retired the Undertaker and got the same reaction, that would make Curtis Axel a great talent because he'd gotten that reaction.
>>
As long as the jimmies love him, Vince doesn't care.
>>
>>2490193
the jimmies and pajeets are marks who will love anyone they push thats a face
>>
>>2490262
and that's how it's meant to be, wwe is a show, the producers decide the content, not the viewers.
>>
man, what an underdog, constantly winning like that and being pushed. glad the underdog won
>>
>>2490175
Worked
>>
>>2490144
if you give WWE a dime for tickets, merch, games, network then you obviously don't hate him enough, which means you're a mark and you're being worked.
>>
>>2490391
>fuck the customers
no wonder they be losing that them there ratings
>>
>>2490488
customers who bitch and whine but still pay cash money to the company are still customers
>>
>>2490391
>nd that's how it's meant to be, wwe is a show, the producers decide the content, not the viewers

holy shit, WWE really has Stamford Wives brainwashed into saying (and believing) retarded shit like this. no successful business on Earth isn't privy to the whims of its consumer base.
>>
judging by the post mania raws, all that reaction leads to is a drop in viewers.

Daily reminder that in just TWO (2) years, Roman Reigns winning the main event dropped the RAW after Mania rating from 3.7 to 2.6

Now before Fedoraman comes in and says "BUT LE RATINGS GRADUALLY DROPPING SINCE 2003 REEEEE"

2013 Raw after mania when Cena beat rock? 3.4

2014 when Bryan won? 3.7

2015 when Seth won? 3.7
>>
File: 658363532.jpg (130KB, 900x791px) Image search: [Google]
658363532.jpg
130KB, 900x791px
>>2490488
i think they're trying to make money and they're doing pretty good at it 2bh

hows living at moms going? (lol)
>>
>>2490159
Over 2 million people have tuned out since Roman's monster push began.
>>
File: 1491249711666.png (173KB, 627x561px)
1491249711666.png
173KB, 627x561px
>>2490502
to be fair, it's somewhere around 1.6-8 million and 600 k switched to the Network

the rest are gone though

When you cross the viewership drop with the online gains, there's still a major gap.

The fact that only 120k joined the network since WM 32, while 300k stopped watching on tv is telling.

Also the network went from gaining 5-600 k a year to 100k in the last year, meaning it might actually start losing viewers in the following one.
>>
>>2490493
mate im only here to shitpost, I barely watch raw youtube vids
>>
If Roman was good enough to warrant his push he wouldn't get booed.

>>2490193
They don't.

>>2490518
>and 600 k switched to the Network

RAW doesn't get uploaded onto the Network for a month.
>>
File: 1485750821045.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
1485750821045.png
527KB, 678x417px
"Someone spit in my burger I want a refund"
"Guess my burgers must be great then
"no i want my money back"
"My burger got a reaction from you so it must be great now get the hell out of my joint"
>>
>>2491226
You don't want a burger, you want this pork pie.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.