[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm not going anywhere >AJ styles is the one who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>I'm not going anywhere
>AJ styles is the one who built SDL
>nakameme debut
they really are sending AJ to RAM isnt he? This isnt fair bros this isnt fucking fair
>>
If anything, didn't that promo kind of confirm that AJ Styles is staying? Why would they make him say that if he was gonna switch brands?
>>
Ajetty btfo
>>
>>2490050
So that it can be a shocking outcome
>>
File: sad NY Cowboy.gif (702KB, 200x150px)
sad NY Cowboy.gif
702KB, 200x150px
>>2490042
AJ goes to Raw
SD gets R Truth
>>
>>2490050
Just like when Undertaker appeared on Smackdown and called it home then was on RAW the next week right?
>>
>>2490061
>Another main event push for R-Truth

Not bad
>>
They just came out with a red shirt for him. He wore half red and half blue at Wrestlemania, symbolizing his being inbetween the brands. It's ogre.
>>
>>2490067
I'm not saying that it's impossible that AJ goes to Smackdown, I'm just saying that that's probably not what they're planning right now, considering that promo.
>>
Didn't they do this shit like eight months ago? man wwe is so bipolar
>>
>>2490081
There's no better place to have people change brands than now in the post Wrestlemania season

The only reason why it was only 8 months ago last time was because that's when Smackdown got the live show.
>>
>>2490068
He did pretty good work back then.
>>
>>2490089
Yeah, he could have been a great heel midcarder for the US/IC Championship
>>
>>2490091
I liked crazy r truth. Another super cena casualty.
>>
>>2490095
At least we have The Golden Truth now...
>>
>>2490107
Truth is talented. He has made so many shitty gimmicks work. Vince needs to give him a serious gimmick like a gang member or something. Give him an IC run.
>>
>>2490117
>Vince needs to give him a serious gimmick like a gang member or something.

That sounds based af
>>
>>2490050
nah, it actually confirmed it.
WWE always tries to mislead before the draft, and that was so out-of-character for AJ.

hopefully they get back Rollins, that would be the only fair-ish 1 to 1 trade for Smackdown.
>>
>>2490117
Both Truth and Goldust are talented guys. They deserved some kinda golden watch tag team run this past year.

That one week where the Club showed up and talked shit about Dusty or something and still beat Goldust was the most insane thing in the world.
>>
>>2490205

It's like that thing where Vince loves to shit on wrestlers in their hometowns and on their birthday. They probably think that shit is funny, and don't care what it does to the story since "lol, wins/losses don't matter"
>>
>>2490050
SWERVED
>>
>>2490205
Goldust meshes well with ghetto black dudes. He was the shit with Booker too
>>
Eh I'm not sure.
Cena is gone and SD needs a top face. Nakamura isn't tested for that. We'll see. I hope he stays because Orton sucks.
>>
>>2490246
>I hope he stays because Orton sucks.
THis is the main thing.

You really, really need a plan B for when Orton flops. Dude was getting crickets out there tonight and it's the fucking SmackDown after Mania, I can't imagine how bad it'll be in Summer.
>>
>>2490150
R truth just thuggin and jumpin folks into his gang. It would be a based way to start a stable.
>>
>>2490250
I can't believe they took the title from AJ for that shitshow at mania. Even Bray has lost what little credibility he had.
>>
>>2490285
That was a fucking crime. AJ had a better match with fucking Shane than two third generation guys could pull off and it wasn't close.
>>
>>2490285
I feel for bray though. He has had some of the worst why the fuck booking I've ever seen. He could be kayfabe one of the strongest guys in the company if they didn't fuck him over so bad all The time. Might as well start dancing at this point.
>>
>>2490285
Well, Vince wanted to do a retarded stunt where Brock hardwayed Randy.

And both of the guys from that disaster wound up winning titles at Mania. Whoopee.
>>
>>2490311
I'm ok with brock but Randy needs to take some time off. Dude is just boring.
>>
File: 1464241102871.png (48KB, 674x786px) Image search: [Google]
1464241102871.png
48KB, 674x786px
Fuck Im so pissed, smacklads

Vince is really gonna make some AJ for Sami Zayn trade and act like its fair or they are on the same level

Probably gonna trade Alexa for Alicia or some other irrelevant diva

all to feed them to the fake A show and Roman and Charlotte...it aint fair
>>
>>2490405
Don't cry, aj will make raw great again.
>>
File: 1487891080185.jpg (26KB, 653x529px)
1487891080185.jpg
26KB, 653x529px
>Nakamura comes out during Miz segment
>dances for like 20 minutes
>gets in the ring
>dabs
>cut to commercial

What the FUCK was that? A debut? Not even a match? Not a single feud starting from it? Literally NOTHING, just him coming out?
>>
>>2490411
Miz kinda just backed out of the ring like what the fuck is he doing and dipped.
>>
File: IMG_1572.jpg (35KB, 480x360px)
IMG_1572.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>2490117
>>2490117
>>2490251
18+
Do you fags not remember that there already was a thug group in WWE?
>>
>>2490405
don't be silly
Smackdown wouldn't get Zayn

they'd get Sin Cara
>>
>>2490414
Ironically Miz would be a solid starting feud for Nakamura, he could just make sure people would cheer him easily.
>>
>>2490415
They were a comedy group. We want a serious bloods and crips group.
>>
File: 1481699647353.jpg (18KB, 320x240px)
1481699647353.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
Don't let the dream die yet.

>Nakamura most likely staying smackdown
>AJ could stay smackdown
>Roman will stay on RAW for sure
>We could get Finn
>We could get Joe
>We could get Jasethy

>AJ v Nakamura
>AJ v Finn
>Finn v Nakamura
>Joe v AJ

The possibilities for awesome Smacklad matches are insane. We're probably going to win even harder than this past year.
>>
>>2490424
Miz really is awesome. He is one of the few old school heels who draws heat. If he came out and started shitting on Nakamura like this board does then put him over at the ppv it would really help Nakamura.
>>
Raw gets AJ, Nak, Cena, Miz,

Smacucks gets Enzo/Big Ass, Jinder, Titus
>>
File: watching wrasslin.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
watching wrasslin.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>2490431
AJ could but he won't
>red logo on the t-shirt
>that handshake stuff basically closed the book on that feud
>Bray vs Blandy is continuing

His ass is going to Raw.

SD will probably get Rollins (who also wrapped his feud and has nothing to do) and he'll either injury others or himself.
>>
>>2490447
>sending all the a listers to the b show
that's way too obvious that they wanna make Ram relevant
>>
>still in denial even though Le Meltz keeps spelling it out for a couple of months now

Styles goes to Raw
Roman goes to Smackdown
>>
>AJ goes to Raw
>Feuds with Finn for control of The Club

I would like for him to get into a championship feud, but I guess I need to accept nobody touches Brock except Roman and the odd mastodon like Braun.

>>2490528
Meltzer has said nothing about Roman going to SD.

Stop making things up.
>>
>>2490451
>SD will probably get Rollins (who also wrapped his feud and has nothing to do)
Uwotm8?

He's feuding with Samoa Joe and will be one of the guys who will get rekt by Brock.
>>
>>2490315
Funny thing is he only came back from a break like 8 months ago kek
>>
>>2490050
To close the storyline. Show that Shane and AJ respect each other before he leaves for RAM. AJ also got a new shirt and it's in red and black. Think about this.
>>
>AJ goes to RAW
>Seth goes to SDL

>smarks start praising Seth
>smarks start saying AJ got boring

Just watch.
>>
Nakamura is probably going to Raw too, they just wanted to introduce him to the normies in front of a hot post-WM crowd and didn't have time on Monday. Vince wants him on the top show.
>>
>>2490042
It made him more of a face and somehow raw will force a trade for AJ and he can feud will Steph and hhh
>>
Im pretty sure theyre keeping a STYLES/Naka for a inter-brand match , for Survivor Series or WM .
You cant waste a match like that in a B-PPV
>>
AJ will make RAM great again.
He'll be the man that built two houses, Seth BTFO as the inferior architect.
AJ's construction worker farmer strength goes unparalleled and ends up slaughtering Brock.
Roman Brock at WM34 gets replaced by Roman AJ.
AJ puts the dog to sleep.
This is not your yard.
These are my houses.
>>
>>2490050
To fuck with people. It's literally the WWE's bread and butter
>>
>>2490117
>give him a serious gimmick like a gang member or something
>gang member

wow felt like its 1997 again while reading this
>>
>>2490179
Rollins isn't a third as over or good as AJ.
>>
>>2491140
I agree , even Based Omega , Based Naito and Based Okada arent on AJ's level .
AJ is alone in his greatness
>>
>>2490068
>tfw Truth got got by Little Jimmy

Worked me hard desu.
>>
>>2490728
You know that booking matters right? And that all of AJ's baby face potential and all the momentum he's been gaining after leading SmackDown is going to be pissed away when he goes back to being booked like a baby face goof like every face on Raw is to protect Roman and Brock, right?
>>
>>2491157
What the hell is he going to do as a face?
I'm sorry, but he cannot pull a face turn. He's too in deep into the heel character that if they were to turn him face, I don't think he could organically go through with it.
>>
>>2491186
AJ already is a face. They don't need to change a damn thing. The fans love him.
>>
>>2491186
you know that WWE gives a crap about solid face turns, right? look at Rollins. They missed a perfect chance last year when he was coming back as he was red hot. Then, when he started to get boring af as a heel, he just randomly teamed up with faces and had the same matches till the end of the year until HHH was willing to come to work again. Then he had a reason to turn face, and people would have started to care, if it had been 7 month earlier.

AJ will come to RAW, team up with Roman against KO and Samoa Joe/Braun and they will try to get Roman over by giving him the AJ rub. And people will actually start to get annoyed by AJ, as he is just there to eat pins for Roman.

believe that
>>
>>2491280
AJ losing to Roman is coming soon. They could end up trading Bálor with Styles
>>
>>2491186
>cannot pull a face turn
>the most over guy in the company

He fucking managed to get BRYAN booed.
>>
>>2490949
Based. I pray every night that this becomes true.
>>
we cant lose him, lads

based aj will get buried on RAM. they wont even announce him as the face that runs the place :'(
>>
>>2492557
Oh shit we have more AJs for future generations to enjoy
>>
>universal title locked until wm34
>half a dozen of guys will get a shot at the world title on based smackdown

who the fuck would want to leave for ram ?
>>
>>2490050
I thought the whole idea was he shook Shanes hand as a farewell.
>>
>>2490728
Seth is feuding with Joe.

Balor with Owens for the US title.

Neither are involved in the draft.
>>
File: 1491414519583.jpg (20KB, 332x390px)
1491414519583.jpg
20KB, 332x390px
>the face that runs the place vs the yard, brother.
>>
File: 1488950238552s.jpg (5KB, 250x239px)
1488950238552s.jpg
5KB, 250x239px
>>2490042
How can he leave his own house? N-naze da? YAMERO MCMAHON-SAN
>>
>>2490042
Why does asp call Raw RAM?
>>
File: 1490195911610.png (492KB, 574x388px)
1490195911610.png
492KB, 574x388px
>>2490150
>Truth drafted to SD
>Heel gang with the USPS

Book it
>>
>>2495165
Usos*

Sorry for auto correct I'm on my way home
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.