[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't even get a pop from beating the Undercarder When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 292x172px
>can't even get a pop from beating the Undercarder

When is he going to get over?
>>
>>2484729
I'm pretty sure I heard Undercarders back pop a few times when he got finna SPEARED
>>
>>2484729
Never, he can even make a jew cheer for Hitler if Hitler was in a program against him
>>
>>2484729
>finna

hello /reddit/
>>
>he's never going to get over

hold me bros
>>
>>2484729
He literally has them at the palm of his hand you naive mark
>>
>>2484848
Cringe
>>
>>2484729
But he's a heel?
>>
>>2484729
>worrying about what non-traditional fans think
>>
File: 1491295136637.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491295136637.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>2484880
>>
>>2484848
>He literally has them at the palm of his hand
his lines?
>>
>>2484903
You can see they weren't even written there
>the state of fumbling bumbling mumbling stumbling crumbling smarky smarks
>>
>>2484912
I saw that gif and thought he said "forgot one of my lines"
>>
File: wwe-raw-20101005021312022.jpg (43KB, 275x312px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-raw-20101005021312022.jpg
43KB, 275x312px
Haha , well , this wwe universe are just crazy especially on the hashtag raw after mania! That's right , I mean they cheer the guys they hate, they boo the guys they love! What an atmosphere!
>>
>>2484889
everyone hates carder though, he's not a draw and everyone knows it

how can he manage to now get pops from destroying him?
>>
>ten minutes of noise without saying a word

He is over. You're being worked.
>>
>>2484729
He finna got best reaction
>>
>5 words
>promo of the year
>>
>>2485861

If that's how you feel.

-VKM (after the Roman sucks chants)
>>
>>2485258
It's been honestly inspiring watching the wwe turn a 'failed' babyface push into one of the most over characters in decades. He gets louder boos for literally standing there than I've heard most heels get ever and sells more merchandise than any other full time talent at the same time.
>>
>>2485258
>>2485934

it's the night after Mania. None of this will carry over even for a week. He's not over, he can't work a crowd, he has no skills or charisma.
>>
>>2485954
Dusty disagreed with this assessment and to be honest I trust the Dream's opinion more than yours anon.
>>
>>2485881
lol
>>
>Frequent wwe threads on /sp/ some time ago
>everyone respect undertaker as a geninuely great wrestler past his prime but with great legacy
>fast foward today
>undercarder
>"he's never had a good match"

What the hell happened? His latest Wrestlemanias haven't been great and this one sucked the hardest, but he is been at it for the longest and had a great prime.
>>
He's more over than anyone in history - literally had a whole arena eating out of the palm of his hands.

I'd love to see a comparison of people who think Roman isn't over and people who voted for Killary. Trump and Roman have 2 things in common - great hair and they're constantly 3 steps ahead of dumb marks like you all.
>>
>>2485988
Well the Dream is dead and so is Dusty, and his assessment has been proven wrong week after week for about 3-4 years now.
>>
>>2486050
Memes.

You don't think anyone actually unironically likes ramen, do you?
>>
>>2486069
WORKED
>>
>>2486054
If Trump handled the booing in debates the way Roman did last night, he would not be POTUS right now
>>
>>2486054
i'm legitimately embarrassed for you.
>>
BASED ROMAN
BASED TRUMP
>>
>>2486101
cringe
>>
>>2486101
Lol little snowflake hurt? Maybe I'll come grab your mom by the pussy and fuck her right in front of you. Show her a real man.
>>
>>2486050
What you gotta finna see is that Undertaker never had a good match on his own merit. You realize even the streak just started out as a coincidence right? Have you seen the list of guys he beat? Watched the matches? Not impressive. They really only started putting effort into it at WM23 against Batista. Then Edge carried him the next year, then Shawn twice gave the best performance of his career, then him and Trips had an overall bad match that shined on a shitty card, then another, then based Phil carried, then bad match with Brock nobody remembers for anything but the streak ending. Then bad match with Bray, bad match with Shane, bad match with Roman. His character was decent and you gotta respect his devotion to the craft and the fans, but he's overrated.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.