[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To ALL marks,smarks and fans who think either Roman botched or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

To ALL marks,smarks and fans who think either Roman botched or Taker botched here it is explained by someone who understands ... to accomplish the tombstone reversal they were going for requires BOTH workers to time it perfectly. Not only is the timing need to be perfect but the guy BENDING backward needs to be able to actually arch their back. So you could see Taker was struggling to get Roman up to start it, then at this point Romans waist is already behind Takers shoulder when it needed to be in front of it so when Taker leans back and Romans feet hit they are both in the correct timing for the hopeful momentum to work right at the correct pivot point, so Taker pushes up juat enough that all the momentum they both just generated works correctly. So because of this essential DUAL BOTCH one can say it was him only or him only. Now their are circumstances like Brock and Cena or whoever that have LEGIT brute power to compensate a lack of momentum or flexibility to perform it. The absolute bottom line is that in no way shape or from should they have used that form of reversal. Taker doesnt have the flexibility required at his age and Roman didnt have the knowledge or skills to perform it correctly. It is one of the hardest reversals to perform fluidly because of how AWKWARD the movement is. I know you all will most likely call me every troll name conceivable but to truly understand why they BOTH BOTCHED the move, you have to understand the physics behind it.
Shane doing a fucking Shooting Star Press at fucking 47 YEARS OLD and doing it AFTER all the other shit he did all match is absolutely Incredible!! doing a backflip but pushing forward to do it moving forward is such a contradicting feeling to your mind and body to grasp.
>>
have sex
>>
Hit the weights
>>
>>2484473
>Roman fucked up

We know
>>
Get a clue
>>
>>2484500
Pretty sure the post is the clue
>>
>>2484491
Agreed but so did decrepit Taker
>>
Sorry guys, my OP is utter shit. I'm gay.
>>
>>2484473
>Taker doesnt have the flexibility required at his age and Roman didnt have the knowledge or skills to perform it correctly.

You really think they tried it at rehearsal, fucked it up again and again, and thought "oh well, maybe it'll work once we go live"?

The truth is, Roman buckled under pressure and fucked up. Just like he freezes on the mic. And that tombstone wasn't the only fuck up in that match, by far.

>BDTHFSSIISsss isn't boring!
>>
I think the conclusion after the dust has settled is the move shouldn't have been attempted to begin with and both fucked it up
>>
>>2484592
my fav was this second of 3 superman punches. he fucked up and thought it was the reversal. looked really stupid
>>
File: 1486155215087.jpg (143KB, 958x973px) Image search: [Google]
1486155215087.jpg
143KB, 958x973px
>>2484473
Good post but your random ALL CAPS words and your name make you a faggot.
>>
>>2484694
lol :( ... these boards are fucking vicious, first time posting
>>
>>2484592
As someone who has direct experience in calling a match in the back, more than likely Taker (being the senior worker) called for the spot and Reigns said "Sure, I can lift you". Taker didnt practice shit with Reigns like some backyarder in first match.
>>
>>2484473
Seek sunlight pinhead
>>
>>2484738
it burns
>>
>>2484473
obviously taketty was trying to hit destino and failed
>>
>>2484728
>1st post newfag
>tripfagging
Sounds right
>>
>>2484737

I kinda refuse to believe that they wouldn't have practiced the major spots beforehand. It was Wrestlemania and Taker's retirement match, ffs.

>"Sure, I can lift you"

I have never seen Roman do anything that would imply he could "muscle-save" a move. If it were Strowman saying "I got it", I'd believe it, since he's turned botches into moves several times by picking the other guy up and adjusting him, but Roman? Nope.

Plus I think Roman is headed for an injury. There's some "unscripted selling" in WM that implies everything's not right in the empire.
>>
>>2484832
thank u
>>
>>2484838
>unscripted selling
Context pls.
>>
>>2484873

Roman rubs his wrist/arm after a situation where the only bump was to his upper back. He might have a shoulder issue. Usually wrestlers don't just make up random body parts and act like they're hurt.

Just speaking from experience regarding shoulder problems. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But shoulder stuff has been really common recently in WWE. Overuse.
>>
>>2484668
exactly!!
>>
>>2484901
didnt notice anything wrong with Roman, was just focused on Taker and his movements that all looked liked they hurt. From just standing to pulling up his pants cuz of his belly
>>
>>2484920

Yeah well anyone knowing anything about Taker's injuries would question why he's even been any matches during the last 5 years.

But the thing I'm referring to is after Roman does a samoan drop on Taker. He clutches and shakes his fist and arm like they're numb, which isn't something you'd associate with a samoan drop.
>>
>>2484901
>Usually wrestlers don't just make up random body parts and act like they're hurt
shit ones do. ask the road warriors.
>>
>>2485002

OK, maybe... but then Reigns is in a shit-league of his own, the smell of which even bingo halls populated by senior citizens with colostomy bags and incontinence issues would not abide.
>>
>>2484944
yea didnt notice that, but it was probably just a stinger from a nerve that was tweaked momentarily
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.