[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is no one going to comment on how he gave the best promo of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1026.jpg (59KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
59KB, 620x350px
So is no one going to comment on how he gave the best promo of his career after raw went off the air?
>>
>>2484406
Shame, really. He was brutally honest about the whole situation, but I can see why they wanted it off air. He wasn't really in character and even gave props to Brock, after all.

Hopefully he'll be back in a small role.
>>
Little Jew boy tears made me cry.
>>
>>2484406
He unironicaly worked smarks.
>>
>>2484406
How does a chad like Goldberg produce a chubby manlet retard like that. look at his face. you can see the vacant headspace
>>
File: 1476156473491.png (96KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476156473491.png
96KB, 534x629px
ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH!
>>
>>2484445
search Arnold Schwarzenegger's kids and you'll be amazed
>>
>>2484406
we did praise it last night

>>2484445
goldberg is from an upper class family of doctors and shit, the kid is just reverting back to the mean jew family, goldberg is the outlier
>>
>>2484445
He has the face of a frat boy but he's just an autisfic kid right now. It takes time
>>
File: arnold and mexican arnold.jpg (131KB, 634x753px) Image search: [Google]
arnold and mexican arnold.jpg
131KB, 634x753px
>>2484455
Arnold's bastard looks like a Mexican Chad to me.
>>
Nice of him to bring Jason Genova to RAW.
>>
>>2484461
that's a bastard tho i mean sure he still spawned a worthy kid but the rest are garbage and should be removed from this earth.
>>
Anyone else genuinely surprised that the WM match with Brock was actually pretty hype? I can see why they had the Womens match as buffer, I'd have been bored as fuck with the slow pace of Carder and Reigns after watching 2 giants spam power moves for 5 minutes.
>>
>>2484406
Just give the guys a mic and throw away the shitty scripts. That crowd took over every other segment but once one guy starts to cut a genuine promo they let themselves get worked like the markiest marks that ever marked.
>>
>>2484448
This
>>
>>2484538
Nah. His match against Steiner at Fall Brawl 2000 shows he was capable of being more than just 2 moves. If only he had proper training.
>>
>>2484406
>muh son
cringe

who brings their kid to the ring?
>>
>>2484406
>Smarks boo Goldberg for month
>Goldberg comes out and says fuck you all I only came back to make my son proud, I don't give a shit about any of you
>Smarks cheer Goldberg

??? Am I missing something here?
>>
File: 1300223716865.jpg (27KB, 254x296px) Image search: [Google]
1300223716865.jpg
27KB, 254x296px
>I did it for muh kid
>>
>>2484466
I think his mexibastard son is closest he'll get to a proper heir.
>>
>>2485106
He earned their autistic respect. It's prison mentality
>>
>>2484406
>best promo
>obviously triggered at getting booed
>left HoF early over boos
>whining on twitter about boos
>g-guys plz no bully this isnt scripted
>crowd only stops booing once they realize hes retiring
>he gives a crerpy promo about how its all for his dabbing son

lol
>>
>>2484904
>His match against Steiner at Fall Brawl 2000
anyone else hear "FALL BRAWL!" in Steiners voice
>>
>>2484614
Was there live, we only stfu because it became obvious this was his last speech/time in the ring. He said never say never but its clear hes done. His speech was shit but most people are decent enough to clap and cheer for an old guy retiring.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.