[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matt Hardy just sent this statement to wrestleworld regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3352.jpg (25KB, 339x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3352.jpg
25KB, 339x188px
Matt Hardy just sent this statement to wrestleworld regarding the 'broken' gimmick:
>"As part of my contract with the WWE, I am obligated to work under the persona of "the old Matt Hardy."
>McMahon feels I owe it to him and to the WWE universe to show them the "old me.", and out of respect for the little children in the WWE universe I will do just that.
>I have gone through any lengths necessary to complete my expedition of gold, even if that means I must work as a silly character ("old matt") for the time being.
>Rest assured, I AM NOT and NEVER will be "unbroken".
>The seven deities have prescribed this persona to me and it would be blasphemous to deny them my eternal servitude.
>I may SUPPRESS my true identity for the children in the WWE universe, but "the old matt" is but a silly character devised by myself solely for entertainment purposes.
>Stay tuned... Delightful things are in the future.

TOP KEK

So 'broken matt' is the real guy and 'old matt' is the kayfabe character.

You done got worked!
>>
ANTI-BROKENFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
ANTHEM IS FINNA SEETHING
>>
>writing fake dirtsheets

Imagine having so little in your existence you choose to do THIS with it.
>>
He's right, being broken is his real self
>>
>McMahon
>not Meekmahan
Vince's grip is strong.
>>
woah really makes me think
>>
File: DELETE THIS1.gif (3MB, 639x356px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS1.gif
3MB, 639x356px
>>2484275
fancy linking us to this article junior?
>>
File: yanotrump0.jpg (149KB, 425x540px) Image search: [Google]
yanotrump0.jpg
149KB, 425x540px
Literally fake news
>>
Told some underage redditors here,broken persona would never happen due to lawsuits.You got your hopes up and now getting disappointed.
>>
F A K E
A
K
E
>>
>>2484275
Nice fanfic
>>
File: yanocena.jpg (65KB, 388x283px) Image search: [Google]
yanocena.jpg
65KB, 388x283px
>>2484324
>getting worked by fake news
>>
bow legged and overrated
>>
File: 1491018232430.jpg (70KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491018232430.jpg
70KB, 638x360px
>>2484275
I'd love to see your link, OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.