[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people dislike him because he is a good heel or because he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hhh-wwe-triple-h[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hhh-wwe-triple-h[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Do people dislike him because he is a good heel or because he is bad wrestler who should have quit years ago?

I haven't watched wrestling for like 7 years.
>>
>>2482738
You se, the thing is, that people dislike him because he's better at everything than their favourites.
>>
>>2482738
people hate him because he worked steph with his dick and as a result became bigger than he had any right to be
>>
>>2482738
He isn't a good heel. He's in the same boat as Steph where they want to be the nice company people but also heels in-ring.

He is Daddy NXT and even his heel in-ring persona had always been based more on his backstage burial shit and the ultimate career move of marrying the bosses daughter, so it clashes more than usual with him being a backstage good guy.
>>
>>2482738
He's had no good matches where he wasn't carried 2bh.

Every "great" Trippple Man match, it turns out he's the worst thing about it.
>>
>>2482773
>no good matches where he wasn't carried 2bh
I've said remember that time dx ......
More than I've said remember that time triple h .........

He's like the Kanye West of wrestling, he's the greatest because he tells us he's the greatest, therefore he's the greatest.
>>
Goat Genius Heel.
playing π-D chess
>>
>>2482738
HHH is frustrating because he has no consistency. Dude can be a great heel, but has a tendency to sour it by trying to hard to get himself over. And while he's a great wrestler that has done some amazing matches in his career, he has a habit of shitting the bed on the biggest, most important matches.
>>
>>2482738
Stale Character.

Superserious Heel that never loses and talks to damned long.

Vince can be short and sweet on the mic while also willing to be a comedic heel who would let Stone Cold or Rock go over him. Search Vince Stone Cold Beer Truck. Now picture HHH being a fool and swimming in a quarter inch of beer. You can't.

CM Punk quit because of ill-treatment and not wanting to have Punk vs. HHH Mania again, two years in a row we've basically had the same HHH story/build/match.

SDL is so much better than Raw, because no matter what, at the end of the day, HHH/Steph run RAW and never lose, while SDL feels like a Triumph in the Roman sense of the word, where Shane is a conquering Consul leading his general manager and troops through the streets to the cheers of adoring throngs. Heels can exist on SDL, but, even more importantly, Faces can actually triumph.
>>
great heel.
crowds were literally seething every week. from 2002-04.
but he was booked in a bad way when raw was slowing down after austin/rock left/became part timers. the brand split didn't help this and based shawn could only do so much without getting the title. still though, it's debatable if the blame falls on him for politicking or just a result of raw booking being all over the place during that time.
>>
>>2482804
Playing and loosing.
>>
>>2482877
I give him credit though, he was a wrestling MACHINE during that period.

I stopped watching for a decade during that time period. RAW was the heel HHH show where he opened every episode with a monologue and Brock/Benoit/Eddie G/Angle all left or ded from SD.

There was a moment, when HHH came back from his torn quad after the Invasion angle he had a 6 month run as a face. It was clear that Stone Cold would never be the same, Rock was Hollywood now and Angle was Top Heel, I wish they kept HHH face instead of doing Evolution because that was the last time I was interested in HHH
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
>>2482861
>Superserious Heel that never loses

Last few matches:

>vs. Rollins at Wrestlemania 33 (LOST)
>vs. Jericho/Balor/Zayn at live events x3 (LOST)
>vs. Ambrose/Zayn at live event (LOST)
>vs. Reigns at Wrestlemania 32 (LOST)
>vs. Ambrose/Reigns at live event (LOST)
>vs. Ziggler at RAW (WON)

And then there's that 8 match losing streak from 2013/2014 where he lost to Bryan (2x), Curtis Axel (3x), Shield (2x) and Lesnar. He's only won 5 matches out of 22 since and including the End of an Era HIAC.
>>
>>2482738
His eyes are too far apart.
>>
GOAT heel, but he had to work with Seth "ratings killer" Rollins.
Mania match with Cryan and Roman were much better.
>>
>>2482912
his feud after mania with jericho was great.
i don't remember much during that time period, but based off his reaction at msg when he came back, his face run could've went on atleast a year. looking back, the draft was good and all, but it ruined a lot of things that could've been potentially great.
>>
Loved the Rollins/Haitch match at Mania, favorite storyline and best promos in my opinion, Hardys had bigger pops but at least this one wasn't a sleeper like Randall/Bray and had a 100x better ending than the botches in Taker/Reigns
>>
>>2482929

Is he still fucking Stephanie?

Is he still the heir to Vince?

Does he still run RAW?

His record doesn't matter. He lost to The Shield.. where's The Shield? Oh, they don't fucking exist. Guess who still does? HHH. He's the same dude. He lost to Axel 3 times, I can't remember the last time I saw Axel on Raw. He lost to Bryan, Bryan's some broken down husk on SDL waiting to get out of his contract and get his last few concussions wrestling in front of 200 people at an armory somewhere.

Live events don't matter. Lost to Rollins but Rollins is still limping around getting targeted by Joe and HHH is still.... the man who is pulling the strings on RAW and running NXT.

Reigns at Wrestlemania 32 is something I'm just trying to forget about and there were no winners there.

It's not fucking football where what matters is the Win Loss column.

It's wrestling, where HHH eats a loss but, at the end of the day, he looms large and ominous over the only promotion that matters reminding you that cheaters prosper, assholes win, and God is dead.
>>
>>2482738
Triple H is one of the few old guys who still delivers on all three fronts.
>>
He works best as a group leader heel and doesn't have a group to lead. He's supposed to be this super dangerous guy who will go after your injuries without mercy but next week the guys fine like nothing happened. He's better as a ring support or as the no holds barred matched finale of a group fight where both sides have been slowly picked apart and injured from hit and run attacks.

There's also the fact that he looks fucking stupid with that beard and just looks homeless.
>>
he really should just stop wrestling and inserting himself in the story.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.