[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's the best wrestler on the roster, and he botches the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

He's the best wrestler on the roster, and he botches the least, and he doesn't give two shits about wrestling. He makes me smark out. He makes me smark out fucking hard. He makes the rest of the roster look like shit, and some of them actually care about the "sport."

You guys, HE'S THE BEST FUCKING WRESTLER/DRAW VINCE HAS,

>AND HE ONLY DOES IT FOR THE INTERNAL LOLZ AT THIS POINT

I don't know if he's /ourguy/

but he's /myguy/
>FUCK ME LESNAR.BIZ
>>
>>2481837
Lesnar is kino as fuck
>>
>>2481837
>doesn't give two shits about wrestling

Worked
>>
>>2481849
>implying he doesn't just care about da money and finna miles
>>
File: 1490750061482.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490750061482.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>2481837
>Brock and Angle on the same show
>>
>>2481837
>and he botches the least
He only has two moves tho
>>
>>2481913
That doesn't even matter desu, the guy put on the best match at mania, he knows how to sell the match
>>
>>2481844

Don't reveal my dark secret, friendo
>>
I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's really good

he fucking jumped over Goldberg. how high was that jump? Goldberg didn't even bother to bend lower for him. he had to do a 5 foot, 6 foot leapfrog?
>>
>>2481902
Finna forget inb4 implying finna touche
>>
He is the best but he's no fun to talk about.

He's the best and he wins all the time. That's it.
>>
File: durdoinfurdo.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
durdoinfurdo.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>2482012

I think that's pretty fucking funny to talk about, which is almost the same
>>
>>2481921
>best match
>guy

finna choose one
>>
Will team up with BBD to form 2 1's in 23-2 and dominate RAW all year long.
>>
i think he may be one of the best wrestlers of all time
>>
>>2481849
He really doesn't. He's a basically loner that just wants to hang out on his farm. He's only wrestling because Vince is willing to pay him millions to show up a few times a year
>>
>>2481913
So does Romano but he managed to botch multiple times.
>>
I saw Lesnar live when he was still developmental talent.

He wrestled Crash. Crash and him tried to grap, but, due to Brocks size, Crash ended up calling timeout and getting a folding chair to stand on to start doing the feat of strength. Shit was funny, Crash carried him.

I loved Brock before he tried to play in the NFL. He was fucking amazing.

This Brock sucks though. Heyman is annoying at his worst, just screaming at me through my TV, Brock takes the belt and goes AFK for months on end, his matches suck.

Smarks bitch about Goldberg having no moveset, yet he and Brock have the same amount of offense.

Smarks bitch about Goldberg running in place in the ring, yet that's all this dipshit does while Pauly walnuts runs his nonsense mouth.

Smarks bitch about part-timers taking the spotlight at big events, and that's all Lesnar does.

Fuck this Lesnar. I don't know him, I don't like him.

Oh; and Smarks hate Roman. Yet all Lesnar is is a way to get Roman over. Lesnar defeats Undertaker to get nuclear heat so he can job Roman next Mania. Lesnar takes the title off Goldberg to go on a 1 year run so he can job to Roman next 'Mania.

It's a Roman Reigns WWE and Lesnar just lives in it. Hes nothing more than the next desperate attempt to get the guy every snarky faggot hates over.
>>
>>2481837
Have sex
>>
>>2482560
>Smarks bitch about Goldberg having no moveset, yet he and Brock have the same amount of offense.
>Smarks bitch about Goldberg running in place in the ring, yet that's all this dipshit does while Pauly walnuts runs his nonsense mouth.
>Smarks bitch about part-timers taking the spotlight at big events, and that's all Lesnar does.
Ignore smarks and their virgin rage. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.