[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did RAW manage to be pretty good when Wrestlemania was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Vincearooni.webm (3MB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vincearooni.webm
3MB, 704x400px
How did RAW manage to be pretty good when Wrestlemania was absolute shit?
>>
How are ya alive when ya so finna short
>>
File: 1477242622942.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1477242622942.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>2481570
holy shit this board
>>
>>2481565
Raw was even worse than Mania.
>>
Roman promo was good
Main event was dead except for cheers for Baloring intro
>>
That Raw was amazing. Best in years, and that even counts a few of the previous post Mania Raws.

Shame it won't last though. It never does.
>>
>>2483247
What happened? Quick recap?
>>
>>2483247
You don't actually believe this do you?
The opening segment, Hardys, Revival, and the new GM were cool
Everything after was boring as fuck
>>
Shit Raw. No surprises at all.
>15 minutes of chanting to start
>one line promos from roman and angle
>hardys aren't broken
>bunch of boring throwaway matches
>revival on the wrong brand
>heyman failing drastically to promote a roman v brock match
>no sasha heel turn
>emma return in a pointless six woman tag
>predictable and dull finn comeback where he just wins
Only good part was Vince.
>>
>>2483254
Think about what people have been predicting what will happen on the post-Mania Raw for the last three months. It was that. Boring af.
>>
>>2483265
People have been predicting the total collapse of the WWE and the McMahon family being bankrupted. I somehow doubt it was that though.
>>
>>2483254
Angle is the new GM, and he was great.
Vince McMahon showed up
Confirmation that Stephanie won't be around, for a while at least
Roman worked the crowd probably the best he ever has. They were literally SEETHING
Jericho on form with his new list entry
Balor returns
Paul Heyman segment
Even the cruiserweight section was pretty good
>>
>>2483293
>Balor returns
>positive
Lol
>>
>>2483293
Jericho is still hanging around? I thought Mania was the blowoff match so he could do Fozzy for a year or something?
>>
>>2483318
They said he was going to fight Owens at Backlash but Owens attacked him backstage and Balor took his place in the tag team match. Not sure if they're doing a Jericho injury angle or not.
>>
>>2483293
>pretty much no one looked in the ring during Neville vs Ali and people were chanting for a fucking beach ball
>>
5 minutes in, lads

>DELETE chants for Roman
>Genuine heel heat

Is Roman Reigns about to embark on the greatest heel run in history? Sort of like Owen Hart's nugget/nation run: I tried to be a nice guy but you hated me anyway. So now fuck it.
>>
>>2483262
not sure why they didn't have Brock just come out and destroy Roman. i mean fuck who gives a shit about stroman, who came out, chalenged brock, then left. what does he have to do with roman vs brock?

nonsensical.
>>
>>2483293
standing around for 15 minutes while you get xpac go away heat is not 'working' anyone.

i'm surprised they didn't chant "please retire" at him.
>>
Holy fuck the entire Hardy dynasty is insanely over.
>Reby's "Fuck That Owl" chants on RAW

Okay this is a smarky smark audience, and everything they do is ironic and self-aware. But that heat on Roman was legit heel heat, not Go Away heat.
>>
>>2483378
They chanted "Fire Roman" at Vince, which is basically the same.
>>
>>2483378
They did. It's in one of the fan videos
>>
>>2483397
>Literal go away chants
>Not go away heat
People will just believe in whatever they want to, won't they?
>>
>>2483407
That's the point - it's self aware.

X Pac never got "GO AWAY" chants. He just got "Oh ffs this guy" reactions.
>>
>>2481565
The last time Vince came into close contact with a black person he suspended him for 60 days. Things sure have changed.
>>
>>2481565
I'd put both above WM 17 & all the other nights after Wrestlemania combined. Godtier show thanks to BBD and his natural talent for spittin fire on the mic
>>
>>2481565
Raw wasn't great lol
>>
>>2481570

What does finna mean?

Finn?
>>
Post-WM RAWs are good because of the hype following WM.

Now watch RAW the other 51 weeks of the year and see how it's the one blip on the radar.
>>
>>2483617
fixing to, originally

now you just stick in setences finna you want
>>
>>2483660

Oh I just read finna and short and came to the conclusion of Finn
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.