[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They're not even broken >They're just the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1485962878845.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485962878845.png
339KB, 670x503px
>They're not even broken
>They're just the fucking Hardyz
>They chose moving Jeff Hardy merch over having the house of Hardy
>>
They'll probably recreate the story line and have Matt be broken and move to Smackdown or something.
>>
>>2476832
>WAIT N SEE

reddit
>>
>>2476800
broken gimmick is cringe ya noodle head based wwe keeping that outlaw trash in the bingo halls
>>
>>2476832
just like how the dudleys were supposed to split and let bully have a heel singles run
>>
>>2476850
reminder to ignore posters with this posting style as they are carter.
>>
>>2476850
This but not trolling
>>
>>2476800
They're waiting until the legal shit with Impact blows over
>>
>>2477045
it already did
>>
File: 1469309278996.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469309278996.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>been in the ring for a total of 15 minutes, haven't had a single promo, literally signed two days ago
>Matt still talking in his broken accent, leading delete chants, using all his catchphrases
>still broken on twitter
>WWE constantly referencing the gimmick
>"omg they're not broken anymore, ruined :("
Did you paranoid morons expect them to come out to their TNA music with Vanguard 1 and Senor Benjamin in tow or something?
>>
>>2477270
>Did you paranoid morons expect them to come out to their TNA music with Vanguard 1 and Senor Benjamin in tow or something?

Yes

Anything else is a disappointment
>>
>>2476866
nobody wanted to see that except smelly tna watching basement dwellers
>>
File: -.jpg (22KB, 249x235px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
22KB, 249x235px
>>2476850
>cringe
>watches a children TV show where some obese dude """cast magical images on the ring""""
>cringe
You're not serious, right?
>>
>>2477270
yes i did
I fully expect King Maxel to bury Primo next week
>>
>>2476800
>They chose moving Jeff Hardy merch over having the house of Hardy

>they chose making more money over making less money

W O W
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.