[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do that segment >Have commentary do some IT'S OPPOSITE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Goldberg-Raw-103116-645x370.jpg (33KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Goldberg-Raw-103116-645x370.jpg
33KB, 645x370px
>Do that segment
>Have commentary do some IT'S OPPOSITE DAY YOU BOO WHO YOU NORMALLY CHEER LOL NON TRADITIONAL FANS shit immediately after
Oh my god they're so motherfucking stupid.
>>
I'm hoping it's a coincidence
You can't have him get that reaction and not turn him full heel

Unless what they're going for is full tweener. As in, like him or hate him, who cares if you're reacting
>>
It's quite weird that the spanish colour commentator was being an apologist for Roman after criticizing him for a bit

Maybe that means heel turn soon
>>
>They boo who they normally cheer and cheer who they normally boo.

JBL explained the exact same thing last year if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>2476590
Yes, I'm pretty sure he said something along that line another time when we thought he was going to turn full heel. Roman will just act like that for a couple of weeks until the heat dies out and will go back to being pushed as face.

I have literally no idea what is in Vince's head.
>>
>>2476361
>Heel announcer says something hellish
Worked
>>
>>2476590
It's a meme, you dip
>>
>>2476411
what they're going for is no character change at all and continuing to push roman as a face.

WWE is on its on spectrum of stupid that transcends every other entity on this planet
>>
>>2476711
Lesions, I imagine.
>>
>>2476411
That's what they've been doing and smarks that hate reigns need to control their autism and stop fucking booing. They can't spin silence.
>>
That was great. They just told the plain facts like journalists, that these are contrarians who started watching n 2012 (at the earliest) and don't know the traditional culture that you don't boo or cheer because of "senile bastard overpushing 1 guy" since that's how it's always been (2 guys occasionally). No one ever said Cenetty was booed because he's "over pushed", but because of how phony the performance was. And Roman is much less phony than even these fans let alone the other wrestlers.
>>
>>2477588
hello vince! is your brain still solid?
>>
>>2477588
Whatever you're on, can I have some?
>>
>>2476872
Why is he a face? is it because he doesn't cheat?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.